It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Murders 1500 POW's in a brutal display of violence.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Have spoken to a few of my buddies in the Canadian military. All of which served in the past war. All of which have said they would willingly return to kick the he'll out of ISIS.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Jungian

In a court of law you are guilty by being around a crime knowing it being committed , or guilty for not stopping , or guilty for not telling the police a crime that happened or is happening. In the prosecutors eyes your are guilty by not stopping , or telling the authorities of crime, being complacent of an act is considered condoning the acts.

Here regardless of backdoor dealings political games we have atrocities being committed . World leader sit with their thumbs up their . They see whats going on . By laws we are held if they were also held to they ALL are being complacent of these acts and is considered condoning the acts. For us that would mean a co conspirator a co defendant of a crime of murder. If they could stop it and dont we would be charged with negligence or involuntary manslaughter. Dont they have the ability help and wont for us that would mean prison .

Right or wrong we destroyed Iraq we broke it we bought it we #%@&~* it up we should man up to it and fix it . Left and right need to grow some body parts to deal with this.

But we cant too much back door dealings . In Syria they are our allies we gave them training and money and supplies . Now in Iraq they are our enemies and doing these atrocities ? Since we funded them are we not partly responsible for these atrocities ? So we cant help in Iraq since ISIS is our ally in Syria .

For the world leaders to do nothing is basically condoning the acts. Having funded and trained them we are more than complacent and condoning it we have alot of blood on our hands (we as in not just the USA). As our leaders throw up their arms and exclaim no we cant do any thing its a religious war a civil war we have to let the people there deal with it, as People are being butchered.

We created a monster that needs put down like a rabid dog.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: amurphy245
Brutal stuff ,makes me feel lucky to live in the uk where I don't have to worry about being executed

Didn't an extremist decapitated a couple of soldiers not long ago or was it just one? I mean right out in public like buying a hamburger, it meant nothing to him. If you are anything but a jihadi you are a target.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: resistanceisfutile
Have spoken to a few of my buddies in the Canadian military. All of which served in the past war. All of which have said they would willingly return to kick the he'll out of ISIS.

ISIS ememies in the region are more than capable of defeating them rather quickly if the were to just coordinate their efforts which is not likely.

What ISIS is doing now is using its inyetior lines. After being stopped outside of Baghdad and with Iraqi forces slowly advancing they moved forces into Syria to hit Assad forces who has been sitting around uprepared letting ISIS fight it out with the FSA. The Syrians wake up and retake the territory lost and ISIS shifts foces up north to hit the Kurds and run them out of towns. The Kurds will regroup and take them back but, ISIS will shift its forces some place else. Now they are not going to make any advances they can keep this way but, they can keep their enemies from all attacking at the same time.

And that is the problem. Getting the Iraqi foces, Shia mitias, Irans forces, the Kurds, Assads forces and the Free Syrian Army to all coordinate their operations in just not going to happen. I think it is pretty clear that Iraq and Shia miltias are planning a large scale offensive down the road. If they could get the other put pressure on ISIS forces at the same time they could run the table. That is not going to happen though. Meanwhile the Sunnis are on the verge or rising against ISIS. That will make things even more complicated. ISIS will head for Syria and Sunnis and Shia may end up going at it.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
a reply to: FlySolo

I just don't get it - if you're going to die and you know it, you may as well take some of the bastards with you! You might even escape!

They probably had the idea that if they did what they're told they'd survive. No one wants to be the first to die either.

I always wondered the same thing about 9/11. Hijackers with box cutters seem easy to over power, but fear does weird things to people.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

ISIS ememies in the region are more than capable of defeating them

u mean like the Kurds?

and why defend a most important dam,,with Iraqi Army instead they used Kurds??

no offence Kurdistan,, but why not Iraqi army??

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I regret watching that video. I cannot believe how graphic that got. This is as bad as the holocaust on a smaller scale! a reply to: Jungian

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
it actually looks staged, nobody else think so?, trouble with vids like this is that nobody wants to actually see it, but if you look closely stuff is missing, i have watched it a couple of times and it doesnt add up

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: THELONIO

The event appears staged, yes, like a company was hired to film it, produce it, spread it.

Kind of like all the other Jihadi videos that were found with ALL manner of countries Spec Ops all over it.

I would wager also, this was filtered through the same routes that it always takes.

Like all the Bin Laden tapes released through, Guess WHO, ISRAEL!

Who else would care to make sure this gets out, MAKE SURE.

They have been planning the THIRD WORLD WAR since thousand of years, and publicly in Masonry since the 1870's.

When will they all realize that the GRAND GAME, they have been playing, and thinking is an honor to play, is NO LONGER A GAME.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: THELONIO
it actually looks staged, nobody else think so?, trouble with vids like this is that nobody wants to actually see it, but if you look closely stuff is missing, i have watched it a couple of times and it doesnt add up

what convinced me it's real was the part where they got shot and thrown in the river.
When was the last time you saw an Iraqi swimmer at the Olympics?...the middle east dont do swimming very well. Maybe the gun had blanks but there is a strong possibility they drowned anyway.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

So since we haven't seen a iraqi swimmer in the Olympics, that means they all can't swim??
Quite the jump your making there. How about where you can see the bullet, or something, hit the water off to the side of the people as proof it is happening.
Or the fact they just fall and you don't see any sort of struggle in thewater

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Never lay down your weapon.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Those men will all rot in hell, this is some sick # going on over there, those men have no souls. I can't imagine doing that to another human being just because of their beliefs or religion or whatever but I guess thats how I was raised.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol
lots of red on the floor but where from, he "shoots" them and they're in the river before a drop could land, its a fear video aimed at the iraq people to conform or die

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
i would bet that if someone took the time, you could probably see the same faces in the other videos fighting for isis, anyone care for the challenge

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: THELONIO

Uh no there would definitely be blood that made it to the ground. You do realize that blood would eject from both the entrance and exit wound right? And then it gets spread by the two guy's walking around on the platform.
These don't need to fake kill anyone, I agree on your stance it is a convert or die vid, just disagree that it is fake

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
would the fella have something on him

or blood in the water, just dont seem right to me, sorry
edit on 4-8-2014 by THELONIO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jungian
therightscoop.com...

I have no words or stomach for this.

The MIRRORS are precise reflections
for when polished with the blood shed by the ignorant
Standing in front of,
1 may be perceived as an ANGEL of peace
why another next to those perceiving the ANGEL will see their
Projected DEMONIC ENERGY here for SOUL re balancing...

If some are rude enough to display such evol acts upon their own species in the name of a god - Then once "under" control of their new overseer should they never complain as they attracted the Overseer manifested specifically for their Souls projected energy...

1 is SORRY EA*RTH the many looks in the eyes of those who NU they were about to be killed was a conscious reminder of WHY... Mirrors are perfect.

Give every being its own mirror to see the energy emitted as a latent reminder = balance

MAY GOD BLESS US ALL*

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I have watched this video a few times and I believe that some of it is real and some is fake. If you watch very closely at the executions by the river you will notice that there is no blowback or kick from the automatic pistol. I have also watched some of the salil as sawarim videos and some people fall forward dead before they are even shot!

You will find the OP video in full as well as the Salil as Sawarim videos here

pietervanostaeyen.wordpress.com...

I would like to add that I see no reason for these ISIS videos to have fake executions when there are clearly some very real and up close killing involved, something doesn't add up. Is there some extras being added on to these videos by some unknown agency before they're released to the west?
edit on 4/8/14 by Rycas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Peshmerga reinforcements are on the way. The Kurds will rally back and stomp the life out of these monsters. the Kurds need as much help as possible from other Nations though.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join