It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Murders 1500 POW's in a brutal display of violence.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
So is America just standing by until ISIS literally wipes out everything and everyone? Its a great plan, have someone destabilize the country then go in kill the "Enemy" and then take control over everything...IDK whats the big picture but ISIS needs to be taken care of sooner then later.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Cowards who hide thier faces while murdering people who cant defend themselves does not project strength or strike fear into my heart...

I see great desperation and fear as well as humiliation,for any true warrior for God would never cover his face to hide from him or to hide from his enemy for he would be well proud to be in true service to the most high... So to me this is all just a projection weakness and wrath so thier god could only be father of lies...

They will succeed if unhindered in causing a new crusade a holy war like no other, after they attack Rome and the one with the blue turban claims to be the one...

If this should come to pass know this...

All war pigs will be rounded up i see thier eyes and tongues melt in thier skulls thier flesh falls off and blood near boiling flowing like a river 3 feet deep...

7 to 10 years...

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shaiker
These are the same muslims israel fights off daily and yet i come here everyday and the entire community defends radical islam over israel. This looks like the onslaught of Hitler and the Jews. Why have we not done anything.

no you have to understand two things.

1. the islamists have their own social media propaganda campaign any place that has a forum with a name like "Middle eastern affairs" will attract them like moths to a porch light.

2. in the end times the hearts of many will grow cold. they will call evil good and good evil. they will have no knowledge of good but will be wise in doing evil. it's the times we are living in.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
One word.

Evil.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement
a reply to: MarlinGrace

a reply to: R_Clark

Yeah man you guys are right this is totally the right post to bash people who don't support Israel, totally on topic, yep!

i think you may have missed the point.............

the bashing as you put it is directed at the murdering scumbags wherever they are from is irrelevant....this depravity needs to end and it needs to end now

Exactly..... Thank you

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Why is there not a concerted effort, not just US, to immediately squash this bug, ie. france, england, europe, and north america.

Not the typical, bomb the civilians and neighbors, but actually locate them and squash them, like bugs?

How can anyone stand by and let this happen?

Bad guy, police, simple!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
a reply to: skunkape23
I share this sentiment. There are literally HUNDREDS of these captured men. Sure the ISIS guys have automatic weapons but their numbers are in the dozens in these videos. Surely if all of the captive just rushed them....some could be saved...

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

If I had to venture a guess, they confuse them first so they really don't know what's coming or when. If for two days you were driven around, blindfolded, made to lay face down with gunfire going on around you, then you were moved again, etc... You wouldn't know when you were actually going to be killed, if at all. The guys who are being lead in single file to the water, most likely have no idea where they are going. They are lead around a corner, and bam.

Honestly after watching that I am going to have to say that its upsetting, and for the first time in my life I honestly believe that there is a religion out there that should be outlawed world wide. That's saying a lot considering that as a Christian I generally would never support the banning of any religion, and that its a slippery slope to go down. However, there seems to be no other way to deal with this rapidly growing, xenophobic, barbaric, belief system.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Because the US, Israel, US, France, etc...etc... supplied them and trained them in the fight against Assad. They are most likely doing the same right now to topple the Iraqi government so they can install their guy Chalabi.
Once that is done, they'll step in to back up Chalabi and protect the oilfields. Can't make an omelette without breaking eggs, as the saying goes. To those in power running these schemes, innocent people are not a consideration other than when it suits them for propaganda purposes to get the people behind "doing something".

Most people watching and following the news entertainment media live in the hear and now, unable or unwilling to apply any critical thinking or to look at the historical aspect and what has been building over years, and those clearly responsible. All the marketing men need to do is show some nasty clips, create some sob stories to anger the masses and.... BIBGO!... everyone is baying for intervention! Works every time!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: stumason
No, something happens to the mind when hauled off to the slaughter.

Confusion, shock, and disbelief.
The person can actually go into a state almost like being hypnotized, scared to the point of being mentally frozen, like a deer in headlights.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

Then We Need To Not Only Speak Up and GIVE OUR ORDERS AS THE BOSS'S OF THESE NATIONS BY THE ONLY REAL LAW, CONSTITUTION, BUT ALSO GET RID OF THE ONES RUNNING THESE. Thats our job.

In the meantime, my message to the illuminati, (you can call them anything I guess, elites, tri lateral commission, the ones doing this), you keep your pinkies pearly white and your gnosis religion in some supposed superior manner and send the karma and orders to your minions. Well YOU;RE PERSONALLY GUILTY OF ALL THESE MURDERS AND WILL BE FACING THIS ONE DAY SOON. Your minions less so. Your pearly whites are demon claws. So undo this NOW. Direct Order from one your bosses, an awake citizen.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Could someone explain to me why we never hear from the eastern world about these actions. It's always the western world condemning or condoning. What is China, Japan or India going to do about ISIS. Are they contemplating sending troops to protect the civilians? Even the Russians are quiet with no advice either way, don't say they have their own problems with Ukraine. That is just an aside for them. Just why is the vast army of the Peoples Republic Of China never part of any peaceful coalition of peacekeepers?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: defcon5

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: stumason
No, something happens to the mind when hauled off to the slaughter.

Confusion, shock, and disbelief.
The person can actually go into a state almost like being hypnotized, scared to the point of being mentally frozen, like a deer in headlights.

The wife and I had this conversation today. I looked at it as a mindset, they have shut down and accepted death before it happens. The is what happens in society when life becomes cheapened to the point your mind can shut down like this. I also think there are levels of this, some accept animals killed to be killing a sense of power and others that turn away from animals being killed, then there are those like the ones in the video who think nothing of shooting someone in the head because they have done it so many times, they have become numb just like the victims. How this cycle is broken I couldn't even fathom a guess.

Sometimes I think the US sponsors this to make future wars of advisories operate with a reduced number of shooters.
I can think of no other reason they don't put a stop to this.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701

These are the same muslims israel fights off daily and yet i come here everyday and the entire community defends radical islam over israel. This looks like the onslaught of Hitler and the Jews. Why have we not done anything.

1. the islamists have their own social media propaganda campaign any place that has a forum with a name like "Middle eastern affairs" will attract them like moths to a porch light.

2. in the end times the hearts of many will grow cold. they will call evil good and good evil. they will have no knowledge of good but will be wise in doing evil. it's the times we are living in.

I think peoples hearts are pretty warm to the fact that defenceless people are dying by the thousands, and cold to the "logic" that tries to justify it.

Are you saying that is backwards to what you think is "good"?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Jungian

it doesnt look real to me, a distinct lack of blood, i have watched it without sound, whole thing to me just dont seem right.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

I think peoples hearts are pretty warm to the fact that defenceless people are dying by the thousands, and cold to the "logic" that tries to justify it.

i think a certain western ideology tries to justify evil as good. they see the bad guy as virtuous and the hero as a villain. they see murder of babies as privacy issues. they seethe destruction of the traditional family unit as desireable. they see evil as good and good as evil in so many ways.

it's not the victim of indiscrimnant rocket attacks that is the good guy. its the monsters that fire the rockets you have sympathy for. you see christianity and judaism as bad while radical islam kills people by the millions and even threatens your own life.

western society's lysosomes are popping.Apoptosis. we are dying by our own hands rotted from within from every direction in every category.
edit on 3-8-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

i think a certain western ideology tries to justify evil as good. they see the bad guy as virtuous and the hero as a villain. they see murder of babies as privacy issues. they seethe destruction of the traditional family unit as desireable. they see evil as good and good as evil in so many ways.

it's not the victim of indiscrimnant rocket attacks that is the good guy. its the monsters that fire the rockets you have sympathy for. you see christianity and judaism as bad while radical islam kills people by the millions and even threatens your own life.

western society's lysosomes are popping.Apoptosis. we are dying by our own hands rotted from within from every direction in every category.

Yeah, based on what you wrote, you can go ahead and NOT tell me what I have sympathy for. You have issues.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Could someone explain to me why we never hear from the eastern world about these actions. It's always the western world condemning or condoning. What is China, Japan or India going to do about ISIS. Are they contemplating sending troops to protect the civilians? Even the Russians are quiet with no advice either way, don't say they have their own problems with Ukraine. That is just an aside for them. Just why is the vast army of the Peoples Republic Of China never part of any peaceful coalition of peacekeepers?

So they can condemn the US when it steps in and "screws" it up.

At this point I'm at..."f# that...let em' have at it".

Hell...maybe they'll kill enough of each other that the international community won't have to step in. I mean damn...just cut msm coverage and walk away. Tell the M.E. to call us when their done with all their stupid jihad s#!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fargoth
My question is why doesn't their worthless piece of crap "military" do something about it?

Because those guys you see being shot in the head ARE the Iraqi military. At the first sign of the enemy they dropped their weapons and ran. They either stripped off or covered their uniforms (at one point in the video they pull down the pants to show the uniforms underneath) and took off.
These guys are deserters so either way they were going to get a bullet to the head, right?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Weak

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Brutal stuff ,makes me feel lucky to live in the uk where I don't have to worry about being executed

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join