It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Murders 1500 POW's in a brutal display of violence.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Has the U.N. "condemned" this yet ?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yep, as well as threaten sanctions to anyone who trades with them (as they now have a ready supply of crude to flog)

I suspect their was an ulterior motive to this "has the UN...." remark....

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Sanctions = Carry On Regardless
These animals need to expire and at the hands or real soldiers/men!!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I agree - unfortunately it seems the Iraqi Army is short on them. I bet they are regretting the decision now to ask US/UK forces to leave......

I've said before - a single UK Battlegroup or US Marine Expeditionary Force would have slapped them back over the border to Syria in short order, not run like girls.

A whole Iraqi Division ran from less than 800 ISIS fighters... A whole Division!!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I was thinking the same. The one lone gunman sitting on the edge of each truck could have had is rifle grabbed and pushed over the edge easily. I don't know why no one does anything. Perhaps we've been watching too many action movies?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

I do have a sneaking suspicion they may have been staged/faked for proaganda purposes - "Look what we do to prisoners - don't stand against us!"

The prisoners easily outnumber the gunmen 10-1..

If you know you're being led to slaughter, you may as well fight back!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Did gas prices go up? No they didn't.

As long as ISIS is smart enough not to interfere with the flow of oil they'll be left to do as they will.

That's because this administration doesn't play the same game as the last.

Yes. I said it.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

you know, I have thought about the same thing. Why at this point not fight back?

My only thought is that being shot with a bullet is a lot more merciful than other ways, and I have heard they are killing in those other less merciful ways also. Hanging, beheading, even crucifying people. They are making example of people who fight them... in some cases very grotesque examples.

Yeah, I'd go for being shot - perhaps that is their concern?

But your right, at the point you outnumber the enemy even unarmed its better to die fighting.

Adding a link:

www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 3-8-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

I do have a sneaking suspicion they may have been staged/faked for proaganda purposes - "Look what we do to prisoners - don't stand against us!"

The prisoners easily outnumber the gunmen 10-1..

If you know you're being led to slaughter, you may as well fight back!

Agree! But they all appear resigned to an animals bullit. They out number the tossers by 5 to 10 to 1. # half of them could survive if they grew there petite pois! better to go out with pride and on your feet letting the cowards no you not one of them!!! I hope someone has the balls to take this up and go and wipe these ISIS maggots out!!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

No, something happens to the mind when hauled off to the slaughter. The jews didn't resist either in ww2. There were some small pockets of resistance but when they were dragged out of their homes by the Nazis, they laid down. Usually under the threat that for every 1 Nazi killed, 10 more jews were killed.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I just don't get it - if you're going to die and you know it, you may as well take some of the bastards with you! You might even escape!

That said, if the cowardly idiots in the Iraqi Army hadn't abandoned their positioned when an enemy numbering less than 1/10th of their strength came down the road in pickup's, this would never be an issue.

Like I said earlier, whole divisions fled in the face of hundreds of ISIS fighters. For those not "in the know", a Division can be between 7,000-12,000 men, depending on composition (for example, the Iraqi 1st Division is around 10,000 men strong)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Never understood the purpose of these videos. those responsible should be on trial for war crimes.
If found guilty the family members of the people they slaughtered should be allowed to take a running kick at their arses until death.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Don't know what to tell you. The only thing I can think of is, this is what happens when a country is destabilized. If Sadam was still in charge, this wouldn't be happening. I'm not advocating Sadam, no doubt him and his sons were evil bastards but at least he maintained stability with an iron fist. There were no terrorists who even dared to cross Sadam. ISIS is simply exploiting a weakened regime.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Of course we don't know for definite how we would react if we were in a similar position, but.....knowing myself as I do I'm almost 100% certain that I would have done everything within my power to resist those tying to kill me.
I could never surrender my life so timidly and I would rather be beaten, tortured or whatever else due to my active resistance rather than give up so lamely.

But fear does strange things to people - under such circumstances some find an inner strength and resolve they never knew they had, some just simply freeze and give up.
Perhaps death and suffering has become such an everyday occurrence that they have become anesthetized to such things?

And you are quite correct - any reasonable sized force from the UK or USA would have had ISIS running away with their tails between their legs.
But would ISIS have engaged such a force in a direct confrontation?
I doubt it - it would become a replica of the situation we have in Afghanistan and yet again we, as in the UK / USA would be portrayed as the wrong doers.

This could really be the tip of the iceberg and sectarian violence could quite easily spread throughout the whole of the Islamic world - the Wahhabi's who funded ISIS despise Shia's with a fanatical fervour.

What's the answer?
I honestly don't know - but simply ignoring it won't solve anything.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I think the videos are for all shia around the world. It's not for any of you... it's for us. It's a psychological attack as much as physical.
edit on 3-8-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Yeah it's a bad bad situation. I'm never an advocate for war and I typically despise US's reasons for war but damn, right now I would like to see the marines kick some ISIS ass. But that wouldn't solve anything either once they pull out and come home. Sadly, the only way I think all of this can be stopped is by a full blown ww3 to the point there is nothing left but rubble and whimpers beneath concrete blocks and rebar.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shaiker
These are the same muslims israel fights off daily and yet i come here everyday and the entire community defends radical islam over israel. This looks like the onslaught of Hitler and the Jews. Why have we not done anything.

the massacres in the OP video are terrible. appalling. senseless. brutal. disgusting.
the massacres in Gaza are terrible. appalling. senseless. brutal. disgusting.

i despise the perpetrators of them all equally.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I think the videos are for all shia around the world. It's not for any of you... it's for us. It's a psychological attack as much as physical.

And how do those Videos make you feel..Scared?...Enraged?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fargoth
My question is why doesn't their worthless piece of crap "military" do something about it?

Maybe if the US had supplied the F16's, Apaches and other arms the Iraq government paid them $41Billion for, the Iraqis would have the airpower to make a difference. As I understand it right now, the Iraqi government is trying to get back that $41Billion. Strange that I saw a story a few days ago stating that the US is to sell the Iraqis 5000 hellfire missiles, when the effective platform for those, the Apache, has not been supplied.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

originally posted by: Jungian
therightscoop.com...

I have no words or stomach for this.

I do, these are animals of the worst kind, life means nothing to them. On these boards day after day, post after post the absolute venomous remarks towards israel about the ongoing conflict there is incredible to say the least. People openly hate Israel and make claims they are like the people in this video. This just proves the on going for what seems like forever war going on in Palestine is nothing more than a war of propaganda. All those same people are now quiet. Where is the venomous tone, the shear volume of post of condemnation, the hatred, where are the same ones who use the word Zionist like some kind of plague, and want them eliminated from the face of the earth?

Where are the ones that say the rockets are homemade, and nothing but fireworks and Israel has no cause to retaliate. Why is the media saying nothing, instead of everyday chanting Israel has to stop.

ISIS is the worst of the worst, they make Israel look like Sunday school teachers. Where is the outrage?

Any of this sound familiar?

"How stupid is that!? Ignoring the occupation concrete wall's built around those people.. you are the destroyers ... south pole isn't good enough for you."

"Most decent Americans are fed up with the way the US government, Obama and the whore congress suck Israelis behind. The way to defeat this is to slowly bring this outrage to the MSM. FORCE THEM TO DEAL WITH IT OR START BOYCOTTS 100 PERCENT OF THE Whore US congress supports the crimes of Israel On other polls often the American people up to 50 percent reject unconditional support for Israel There is an imbalance there. In fact overall support for Israel is fading in many circles. This MUST be translated into policy. But the WHORE US Congress is the last bastion of Israeli power in the US. "

"I will NOT stay in Silence watching this Crime Against Humanity by those israeli bastards.
I will not stay in silence watching people being robbed of there land;
I will not stay in silence watching people being prisoners in there own land
I will not stay in silence watching people being cut off basic needs water, gas and electricity
I will not stay in silence watching people being bombed at UN shelters
I will not stay in silence watching people being murdered with out any mercy
I will not stay in silence watching people ignoring evil injustice inflected to humiliated people
The blood of them and there children will not fall over my head.
I ask for justice I will pray for Justice.
I wasn't against israel, I even didn't know how much thieves they were. But now, I hate Jews until justice is made.
Cowards and Terrorists I say. "

"Why the hell is the US supporting this genocide? Screw Israel."

This goes on forever... Lets make the outrage for all of this killing equal...ISIS just takes it to a whole new level.
We support this kind of death with money, propaganda, rhetoric, hate, and ignorance. It's time for everyone to stop. This video proves we have devalued life to the point that genocide holds the same disdain as the word paperclip.

Well said sir...

Ufortunately you have those ATSers who will propably tell you the zionists are responsible.... it never ends!
these same ATSers will (just as you said) use the word genocide way too often, and they refuse to accept the reality of the situation.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join