It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ebola HIV and MERS and SARS were design engineered mutant viruses

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Anyone remember this?

Russian Scientist Dies in Ebola Accident at Former Weapons Lab'

Scientists and officials said the accident had raised concerns about safety and secrecy at the State Research Center of Virology and Biotechnology, known as Vector, which in Soviet times specialized in turning deadly viruses into biological weapons. Vector has been a leading recipient of aid in an American program to help former Soviet scientists and labs convert to peaceful research.

Although the accident occurred May 5, Vector did not report it to the World Health Organization until last week. Scientists said that although Vector had isolated the scientist to contain any potential spread of the disease and there was no requirement that accidents involving ebola be reported, the delay meant that scientists at the health agency could not provide prompt advice on treatment that might have saved her life.

And...the article was written by our old neocon buddy, Judith Miller. Remember her?

Yes. The plot runs deep and wide. What's real and what's make believe?

edit on 8/3/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: adnanmuf

Right I have just done a bit of digging on that and came up with this, it seem's you are drawing on another source in that belief but it may have good foundation, personally I think I do not yet know enough on that man to pass judgement.
www.aidsorigins.com...

What I told you though was a fact and is the more likely source, when I did my A Biology level going back we had a lecturer who was a Liverpool Irish man fiercely proud of his herritage, he worked for Greenpiece as a volunteer and with two doctorates and a professorship, he had turned down several hundred thousand dollar salary's from american phareceutical company's on ethical ground's, anyway mr Reeve was his name, he was slumming it teaching us but was happy to do so and money was not his goal.

When he put a schematic of what was then know of the HIV virus he told us it was his belief (he was a virologists as well) that it was an artificial virus, that it was too perfect and too complex to have evolved naturally, he further told us that the viral vector's would in time produce weaker strains as the Virus would devolve to make it's hosts live longer and spread it more efficiantly (this has happened).

Now it is essentially a bit of genetic material with a extremely complex set of enzymes that form the outer layer of it's protine shell, these enzymes allow it to pass into the host T cell and deposit it's genetic parcel into the host nucleus where it then replicate's until the cell bursts open and spews these copys it has made of itself into the host bloodstream, it is tailored to the HUMAN T cell and the variance in the exact protine enzymes is such that it had to evolve or be CREATED with Human's in mind and not Chimps though it is possible the original Virus was taken from Chimps before being re engineered for humans.

This seem's too advanced for the science of the time but then the former Nazi's had worked on Eugenic's only to replace it with Genetic's and had the world's leading biotechnology lab's and the best optical and electron scanning microscopy in the world at the time as well as the most advanced research in both biotechnology and electronics (Take the grundid solid state three dimensional storage crystal that you will never see retail as it was too high density and could hold billion's of photographs even then when it was developed in the 1980's, it simply dissappeared as it was problamatic as far as new sales would be concerned).

They had the motivation, the belief's and the will as well as the mean's to accomplish this Inhuman goal, it was targeted at black african's and intended to depopulate the continent but it backfired when the homosexual community had outbreak's in the first world and it spread to the bisexual then the heterosexual communty's.

The scariest thing Mr reeve tought us is that as it devolved into weaker strains being a lenticular virus it shares components with the flu virus and can through cross infection mutate into an air born variety somewhere down the line.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Wow the last part of your presentation is scary.I never thought of it. That HIV patients who get the flu might actually mutate the flue virus. It would be a win win situation for the club of Rome to depopulate the earth without people pointing the finger at them q and that's why public health is all about recommending homosexuality to increase and sustain hiv to become permenant ie pandemic while they say no we just record mmend homosexual to prevent new biths. they're all about killing us. shouldn't we?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: adnanmuf
Wow the last part of your presentation is scary.I never thought of it. That HIV patients who get the flu might actually mutate the flue virus. It would be a win win situation for the club of Rome to depopulate the earth without people pointing the finger at them q and that's why public health is all about recommending homosexuality to increase and sustain hiv to become permenant ie pandemic while they say no we just record mmend homosexual to prevent new biths. they're all about killing us. shouldn't we?

Please learn some new facts. This is paranoid drivel.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Conan the distractor is hyper today.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I read an article in 78 or 79, in my local newspaper about how the military developed a virus that attacked the human T-Cell and destroyed the immune system. It was in the science section of the Detroit News or Freepress. A friend brought it to me one of those summers, I remember it clearly. It was a few years later that the term AIDS was coined in relation to a disease that was infecting homosexuals and drug users.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: adnanmuf
There are two bad news here.
The first we don't have herd immunity here but Africa do because it's native to it.
The second bad is here is great human movement and hub of travel to any small nitch in the world.
The third bad is why they brought the virus here

Just because a disease is "native" to a certain region does not mean that region's human population has herd immunity (community immunity) to it.

Are you aware herd immunity requires a significant proportion of the population to have immunity? Can you state the herd immunity threshold percentage for Ebola, and also link to a source study that details how that threshold was determined?

You've stated people in Africa have herd immunity (to Ebola) but I have never seen any report that says so. Please provide your sources.

Here is the main reason why I have a problem with your statement: how do people obtain immunity to Ebola ( eg Ebola Zaire), except by being exposed to it, becoming infected and then recovering? They cannot obtain immunity by a vaccination program, because no Ebola vaccine exists. There is no known prophylactic treatment for Ebola.

So, as they can only obtain immunity by infection and subsequent recovery, you are saying that a large percentage of Africans have already had Ebola and recovered, and hence they now bestow herd immunity even on those who have not been infected. By the definition of herd immunity, that's what you're saying.

The simple fact is, that has not happened! We have not seen tens of millions of cases of Ebola infection in Africa, let alone tens of millions who have been infected and recovered. And that's what we'd need to see to confer herd immunity on the entire African population, because there is no other way to confer immunity when there is no vaccine available.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck
Now, that is interesting.

I mean that seriously. No sarcasm intended or implied.

Here's a big ask: do you think your local or regional library might have back copies of that newspaper filed away somewhere? It would be really something if you could find that article and get photocopies of it. I know it's a long time ago and a lot of papers to look through, but this would be pretty major, seeing at that news was released back in "pre-internet" days. (Okay, before the WWW, at least.)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Witless1

I have answered that question before . . .

It was in the science section of the Detroit News or the Free Press (they were separate newspapers then). The article was titled, "Killer Cell" and had a drawing of a round virus looking "cell". The article described a biological weapon developed by the U.S. military to disrupt the human immune system by attacking the "killer" T-Cell. I remember the article very clearly and have a friend that showed me the article that would remember it.

Boy, would I'll like to see that article again as well. In order to find it, I imagine that I would need to go to the Newspaper's archives and search through microfilm. After thinking more about the date, I would have to search through two newspapers during the summers of 1978, 1979 and 1980. I have a feeling that unless I find a physical newspaper with article, it will be "lost" or have never existed. I remember well that in 1981 the disease was called something else then in 1982 it was named A.I.D.S. and everyone was worried about getting stoned and having unprotected sex. So having moved to that place in 78, where I read the article, and having knowledge of A.I.D.S. by 1981, I'm supposing the article came out in the summer of the intervening years.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
since bats are the natural host of ebola and monkeys and other animals always messing in the dirt where then bat dun falls daily for millions of years, you would expect that ebola virus was infucting majority of animals without harming them or only slightly. humans never got sick with ebola . obly the mutated versions of ebola in recent history 1960 started to become infectious and deadly.
a reply to: Witless1

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join