It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survivors Will Be Shot Again Sign Spooks Burglar

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe
I have one at the end of the drive way. Last year my daughter got in a little trouble and a deputy brought her home. He parked at the end of the road and called me to see if it was OK for him to bring my daughter up to the houe? I told him yes, then asked why did he call? He explained he saw the sign by the mail box and didn't want to get shot. We had a good laugh about it and where to buy one

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: calstorm

If you are starving and desperate, hey, what do you have to lose, heck, being shot, might even be welcome.

go to a freaking soup kitchen, just cause your starving doesn't give you the right to break into someone's house.
if you quit buying drugs with your ebt, you might have something to eat.

edit on 3-8-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I have this sign posted on the gate heading up to my house. I first saw it on one of the Grand Theft Auto games' loading screens and decided I needed it. Even though my closest neighbor is 5 miles away, I'm able to leave my front door wide open to allow my little pack of dobermans and a shepherd to come and go as they please while I'm at work.

It also helps that I reload my own ammunition, so most times when I'm off, I can go outside and blow off a few hundred rounds. The sound of my 200 round drum mag being emptied is a good deterrent.

There is also a hand painted sign a little closer than my gate that reads: DANGER area beyond protected by Doberman trained to attack DANGER.
edit on CDT095201101Aug14R52 by ThisIsMyRifle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Could have been the sign.......Or the sound of someone racking the slide on a 12 ga. from the other side of the door.
2nd

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
S & F

Will there be moar pictures? Loving the pictures!!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I have a doormat that reads "do to high cost of ammo there will be no warning shot"

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23
Mine says:
Forget about the dog. Beware of the crazy hillbilly who lives here. I won't kill you, I will keep you.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie
Wow, you missed the point of my post entirely. I was talking about suicide.

edit on 3-8-2014 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I was roofing a house a few weeks ago and saw this sign

pretty good deterrent in my opinion lol

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I only have a cowardly chihuahua, but my beware of dog sign seems to keep people out.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Once the threat is no longer a threat, it's murder. Bunch of idiots making the rest of us gun owners look like we want to kill people.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Okay ... I have to say .... I really like that 'come back with a warrant' front door mat. I'd love to give a few of those out to family at Christmas and have one for myself.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Okay ... I have to say .... I really like that 'come back with a warrant' front door mat. I'd love to give a few of those out to family at Christmas and have one for myself.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Ask and you shall receive.... A link at any rate.

www.amazon.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: calstorm
If you are starving and desperate, hey, what do you have to lose, heck, being shot, might even be welcome.

Then lets put out the WELCOME mat! If you are willing to attack and steal from others, those others are better off if you're gone anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join