It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza Protest at White House: Thousand Plus People(?), Police... etc.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Struck a nerve.

Hmmm... why is there no power and water? Has nothing to do with Rockets being launched into Israel right... Israel is just mean.... They just took out targets because they were bored and not in a response to freeking missiles being shot at them?

When German V1 and V2's were being shot into Britain, the Brits should not have gone after the launch sites? Do you think the brits gave a damn if the rocket site was in a major city?

They are freeking restrained compared to us. Remember Dresden?

www.youtube.com...

Ah, your right, what is the use. Common Sense is beyond most of the HuffPo drinking crowd. Continue with the mouth foaming and venom.

Bush!, Halliburton!, Israel!, Capitalism!, Koch Brothers!, Tea Party! blah, blah, blah.

I am sick of the Idiocracy myself as common sense seems to be beyond most of this generation.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
a reply to: infolurker

Only one group of genocidal animals there, and they are the invaders! Why should any solution to the problem involve genocide? Simple application of international law should suffice, along with disarmament of both sides and a protection force in place to ensure both sides comply.
After all, we have invaded other nations and instigated "regime change" for a hell of a lot less than Israel is guilty of.

If you think genocide is the answer, then you are one sick individual and obviously thinking along the same lines as the self declared chosenites!

Did you read my post? I asked the previous poster if that was his answer. Good try on the misdirection tactic to change the topic of what was really posted.

edit on 3-8-2014 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I did re-read it, and you clearly implied that my solution might include genocide! It's there in black and white. You brought that into the thread, not me. So no "misdirection" on my part, I simply answered you.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Your comparison is flawed. See in world war 2 they did not have arms that could literally turn street corners and hit within a few inches of a target. They didn't have bombs that could penetrate a roof and detonate on exactly the floor they wanted. They didn't have GPS guided anything.

So when you say that we bombed Germany indiscriminately you're correct, but we really didn't have a choice back then. Now we can hit a target within millimeters and adjust the warhead for a blast radius.

EDIT: Grammar...
edit on 3-8-2014 by rockn82 because: (no reason given)

(post by sosobad removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I keep hearing that Allah is all powerful. Well then why have the Zionists not been taken care of already? And this extends to the Christians and Jews as well. If your God wanted the Palestinians dead, do you not think he could make that happen? I am a Christian and I believe that God created both the Jews and the Muslims and loves them both equally in spite of claims that one of them is God's chosen people. If I wrote the Bible Groingrinder would be God's chosen people. See how that works? Do you believe that a just and loving God would permit his children to kill each other using his love as a shield and a weapon?

HAMAS are murdering scum, but when your back is to the wall and you are facing genocide, you are not so picky in your choice of allies and want somebody strong to help you. The Palestinians are being used as pawns by the other Muslim nations so they can point their fingers at Israel and say "Look how bad they treat the poor Palestinians". If they really loved their Palestinian brothers and sisters, they would call off the HAMAS dogs and replace them with a coalition who actually cares about the Palestinians.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Watching the live stream, they are saying 20,000 people are there now! They went around interviewing people, and people are coming from many states away.

I thought 2012 was bad, then 2013, and now... this year, will it ever get better? Or will it continuously become worse each year until no one is left? Too much doom.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Disgusting,Disgraceful,Inhuman,

need i go on.....

www.bbc.co.uk...

The latest official figures from Gaza's health ministry say that more than 1,750 Palestinians have been killed and more than 9,000 injured since the conflict began more than three weeks ago. The UN warned that a "health disaster of widespread proportions" is unfolding in Gaza, with medical services facing collapse.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: digitalbluco

I was watching the live stream too and they interviewed a family from the US with relatives in Gaza. They were talking about how a cousin went to Gaza and was kidnapped and forced to drink gasoline and was then set on fire. They, all being US citizens, went to their representative and were thrown out.

I saw that somebody had posted something along those lines but the two stories that I saw didn't quite line up. However, seeing the gasoline story was given from the family's mouth I'm slightly more inclined to believe them.

One day the masses are going to realize what has been going on for many years and they will have had enough. When this happens they will encounter the full wrath of what has been in the works for ages, but humans will have peace eventually. We have a good spirit; at least I like to think so.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Israeli are bullys and intimidators.
They work undercover, they are payed and cowards.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
They are shooting ROCKETS, not missiles. Huge difference. And yes, Israel is destroying targets just for the hell of it to include hospitals, schools, and infrastructure sites. Why attack a powerplant that will cause suffering to everyone there? Why bomb the # out of things that are needed by everybody there if you aren't trying to terrorize the entire population?

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: sosobad

Struck a nerve.

Hmmm... why is there no power and water? Has nothing to do with Rockets being launched into Israel right... Israel is just mean.... They just took out targets because they were bored and not in a response to freeking missiles being shot at them?

When German V1 and V2's were being shot into Britain, the Brits should not have gone after the launch sites? Do you think the brits gave a damn if the rocket site was in a major city?

They are freeking restrained compared to us. Remember Dresden?

www.youtube.com...

Ah, your right, what is the use. Common Sense is beyond most of the HuffPo drinking crowd. Continue with the mouth foaming and venom.

Bush!, Halliburton!, Israel!, Capitalism!, Koch Brothers!, Tea Party! blah, blah, blah.

I am sick of the Idiocracy myself as common sense seems to be beyond most of this generation.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
A lesson about Israel butchers for "kids"

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
MOD NOTE:

Your opinions of each other is not the topic. Limit the discussion to the topic or post bans will follow.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This is not on the news.

Why only on side of the story?
Consider why we never listen to the Palestinians ?

Take a little pause to listen to this young man breaking the facts for you:

We must fight the tyranny of the liars, who claim to be the victims.
edit on 3/8/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Thousands of people have taken to the streets around the world over the weekend to protest Israel’s military operation in the Gaza Strip. The largest demonstrations were held in Australia, France and Chile.

"The state of Israel does not represent all Jews,” Slezak said. “I am one of very many Jews who is horrified and deeply ashamed by what the Jewish state is doing in my name. I stand with the people of Gaza and with Palestine as a whole "

Santiago - Chile

On July 30 Chile and El Salvador recalled their ambassadors from Tel Aviv. The move follows similar actions by Ecuador, Brazil and Peru, who have also recalled their ambassadors.

Sydney - Australia

It is important for me and my family to distance ourselves from the occupation [of Palestinian territories] and the Israeli government’s policies,” Ruth, an Israeli citizen from Tel Aviv, told France-24. She joined the protest, carrying posters written in Hebrew.

Paris - France

Malaysia

New York / Chicago / Washington / Philadelphia / Rome / Germany / Greece / Oslo / Los Angels / Minnesota / Boston / Puerto Rico / Algeria / Turkey / Montreal / Toronto / Ottawa / Netherlands

Global
source

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Where is the usual din in the Media for Humanitarian Corridors, intervention and Regime Change??!

Yahoo must go! Yahoo must go!
edit on 4-8-2014 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18233463]
In 2010 Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal stated that the Charter is "a piece of history and no longer relevant, but cannot be changed for internal reasons.

And those "internal reasons" are Hamas still want to destroy Israel, they just do not want to talk about it with others!

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Despite these protests your president will continue to support Israel. Protests are good but they do anything. We've had them all over the UK recently the MSM didn't cover a single one. And surprise surprise our prime minister ignores it all

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
Sydney - Australia

Here is what they were chanting in Sydney:

Here is what they shouted while waving black flags of jihad — and pray Labor finally listens: Palestine is Muslim land The solution is Jihad ... You can never stop Islam From Australia to al Sham (Syria) One umma (Muslim community) hand in hand From Lakemba to Gaza One call “khalifa” (Caliphate) That chant is a wake-up for a political class now too cowed or craven to judge between the civilised and the primitive.

www.heraldsun.com.au...=newscomau|news|nca-news-group-state-most-popu lar|1|herald-sun|story|Executive%20%26%238216%3Bduped%26%238217%3B%20into%20giving%20blood&itmt=1407157189154

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Please provide the video w/chantings ...

Meanwhile why don't quote the next israeli chantings btw:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.youtube.com...
oh, the video is now private ... why is that? humm bad propaganda I hope someone did make a copy of that one..

another one was uploaded.. this w/ no translations:

Is more jew hate for you (let's wait to see if "they" remove this also)

Here is another one, inside israeli nation, has you can see in the next one there are two opinions between jews, the difference is that majority (85%) is in favor of Criminal Acts and 15% against. So if you see aggressive pro-Palestinians chantings that you promptly transcribed (and I will wait for proof, video if you may) what do you expect? That's the normality between israelis, not the exception!

Ah! don't forget that at this point, in the last 25 days (since 8 of July) more than 1800 Palestinians have died (including children's) and more than 9000 were injured.

And all the WAR CRIMES that are being perpetrated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join