It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guardians of the Galaxy movie review!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Wow, it was so good! Guardians is my definitely my favorite Marvel movie. It's a much better movie than Avengers as far as the story goes and it was surprisingly really funny. Right now the only movies I own are Star Wars, but when Guardians comes out it will join my vast collection of movies.
edit on 21-8-2014 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I think both Stars Wars and Guardians are more of space fantasy than sci-fi. Though of course, the space and technology elements would make them look like sci-fi on the surface. And speaking of similarities, I hear Star-Lord's father is something like a Darth Vader or so.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
i went to see this today.

my review: its epic entertaining, great story, great acting by everyone, funny and has a really good comic book feel to it.

recommended. If you like space, sci-fi and comic books this is for you.

i love spaceships and space stuff i found this very very decent.

edit on b50501032 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Never much into Comics, and could care less about DC vs. Marvel, etc., but this is just a good movie, period. Great humor, action, adventure. Classically good movie making here, simple as that. I actually had a chance to speak with the Gunn brothers at last week's DragonCon, and they are already hard at work on the sequel!

Pretty great soundtrack too.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
they are already hard at work on the sequel!

OOOOOO

Thats some welcome news indeed!

Definitely plenty of potential for another great story and further expanse of the characters history and such.

I look forward to it, lets just hope it doesnt take 5 years to squeeze it out

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The rumor is that Drax the Destroyer will be playing a big part of the Avengers 3 storyline some time after Guardians of the Galaxy 2 also.

Which suggests that Thanos will be the villain in the 3rd Avengers.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I had to revive this thread because it looks as though the movie is now on DVD or at least I found it on a torrent. I am watching it now and it is just as funny as the first time.

<< 1   >>

join