It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don’t second guess me again: Netanyahu to US

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

He's right, we shouldnt "second guess" him.

Actions speak louder than words anyway.

edit on 2-8-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I find it curious people are still fixated on their
Anti Israel comments yet not even a word about the idiots in Hamas breaking a ceasefire in record time?

Cmon Hamas supporters, let's hear you explain their behavior...... I'm sure you can justify it.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: smurfy
Again the old, "sources close to the administration" malarky.

Yeah, I know. But! Look at the way he treats people. Talks to people. Condescends to people. How Israel was with Kerry. (Hell this may have even been Kerry.) It fits.

You think someone is going to risk his wrath or the wrath of a boss finding out if it leaks who said this?

And this.

Kerry on Netanyahu: 'He's a stubborn head'

A diplomatic way of saying doodoo head or lost in the translation to French and back?

Yeah, sure Sarkozy called Netanyahu a liar and that he didn't like him while talking to Obama while a mike' was open in the 'select' press room.

But, this is the hard bit, who is ISIS? I mean it's Al Qaeda all over again, it has Intel written all over it and goes back to the usual suspects, the US, Saudi and Israel in a conspiracy of what? Yes I know I already said Israel is far more afraid of ISIS than HAMAS, but Israels actions could conversely be the unspoken excuse to once and for all to get rid of HAMAS in the minds of the people there. All sorts of scenarios going on and maybe Iraq getting a change of pants while we are not looking. But innocent people dying day in and day out for mercenary reasons in a sideshow is beyond the pale, and it pisses me off.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
We can stay out of all those places as far as I'm concerned. But then I'm not a chickenhawk neo-con, and apparently Obama hasn't been entirely assimilated yet either.

I love how this "leader" is saying they won't stop until they bomb out every tunnel in Gaza, which probably basically means he's going to annihilate every living person in Gaza. And probably won't blink an eye.

Think we should go into Israel and stop that too? No, didn't think so.

There's literally hundreds and hundreds of tunnels linking everywhere from Egypt for smuggling. Tunnel building is an income in Gaza from young to old and earn $50 a 12/hr shift and have been around since the 80's. It's a main line for life to circumvent the Israel and Egypt blockades bringing in food, generators, luxury cars and lions.

In the tunnels death comes from every direction. One operator told of the time he tried to smuggle in a lion for a Gaza zoo. The animal was improperly sedated, awoke in the tunnel mid-trip, and tore one of the workers apart.

There's even a report of a V.I.P tunnel equipped with A/C and cell phone reception. Point is, Palestinians are good at making tunnels and since Hamas, I'm sure the network has grown exponentially.

If BB wants to destroy all the tunnels, be prepared for a long war. Anything short of a nuke will take years.
Gaza tunnels

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 8fl0z

I believe in god but not one from some book wrote by man to manipulate us

So in my eyes we are all gods chosen ones, that's why we're here

But for what purpose, I have no clue on that one

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Anti Israel comments yet not even a word about the idiots in Hamas breaking a ceasefire in record time?

Cmon Hamas supporters, let's hear you explain their behavior...... I'm sure you can justify it.

Hate to break this to you but Israel is the one that broke the ceasefire. When the ceasefire was started Israel still went about looking for and destroying tunnels this is a violation of the ceasefire because during one no hostile military actions are allowed.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
"Don't second guess me again." Really... I kinda miss the days when the U.S had enough respect (be it out of fear or otherwise) that no allied country would dare speak to us like that, and even our enemies would be more cautious in their word choice. How far we've fallen...

The sleeping tiger woke, gorged itself, and became drunk and fat from the excess food, and occasionally farts sending a bad smell in others directions...

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

That seems a bit silly. Anti Israel doesn't mean Pro Hamas.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

This is so laughable that I can not understand why people are "second guessing" the meaning of that puppet call Nethanyu is saying, doesn't he knows that the only support he has is the US and without that support Israel is nothing but crap.

Somebody needs to go and let the puppet remember that.

Lord have mercy.

edit on 2-8-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Hate to break this to you but Israel is the one that broke the ceasefire. When the ceasefire was started Israel still went about looking for and destroying tunnels this is a violation of the ceasefire because during one no hostile military actions are allowed.

Really? This particular ceasefire? I don't think you are understanding. Israel wasn't shooting at anyone. Destroying tunnels weren't prohibited. Who was the party that fired and broke the truce? Facts seem to be that within 2 hours of the ceasefire starting, Hamas was attacking IDF troops.

You can't stand it when your terrorists act like terrorists. Face it, Hamas is to blame for the failure of the ceasefire. Keep making excuses for them.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement
a reply to: pavil

That seems a bit silly. Anti Israel doesn't mean Pro Hamas.

Unfortunately, this thread is proving you wrong. Blame the party that broke the newly brokered ceasefire. Hamas never fails to turn peace into war.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
that would be like getting advice from ... Comrade Stalin .. Hitler ... Chairman Mao .. Pol Pot..
Mr. Nuttyyahoo would fit right in with them ..

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

The following is not to you lucid. :-)

Blow me. Lets talk all about your uranium smuggling. How did you get nukes again?

Washington is different now. Sucks eh?
edit on 2-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

This is so laughable that I can not understand why people are "second guessing" the meaning of that puppet call Nethanyu is saying, doesn't he knows that the only support he has is the US and without that support Israel is nothing but crap.
Somebody needs to go and let the puppet remember that.
Lord have mercy.

I don't know Marg, there might be a few treaties (secret or otherwise) that would disagree with you..

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
any possibility bibi have something on most of US congress and on obama ?

maybe evidence of pedophilia by US leaders ? just like the scandal in UK ?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Bibi sounds like a child who just had his lollipop taken off him.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Just like you can justify the body count on the same side of the fence that the ceasefire was broken from?
edit on 3-8-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo
I saw someone ask the question, "They've known about these tunnels for years, so why now?" That's a pretty good question. But I suppose it's always a good strategy of modern-day war apologists to have a "reason."

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
Bibi sounds like a child who just had his lollipop taken off him.

Don't worry the US government will send him funding for lollipop restock along with the missiles.
edit on 3-8-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

I imagine they do, but we got ourselves now a Muslim president that favors certain groups in the middle east, and things are not working like Israel will want to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join