It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don’t second guess me again: Netanyahu to US

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Netanyahu told Shapiro the Obama administration was “not to ever second-guess me again” and that Washington should trust his judgment on how to deal with Hamas, according to the people. Netanyahu added that he now “expected” the U.S. and other countries to fully support Israel’s offensive in Gaza, according to those familiar with the call. They spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter by name.

Link

Things seem to be getting a bit...testy.
edit on 8/2/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I saw a cartoon yesterday that showed Be-be shooting himself in the foot with a pistol. That is an takeoff on the old saying, "He would cut off his nose to spite his face."

He should read the old book by Norman Vincent Peale, How to Make Friends and Influence People

edit on 2-8-2014 by Aliensun because: Yep! Mangled my quote for the old saying.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Considering Obamas clear lack of experience and horrible foreign policy I would say thats probably sound advice.....

he probably shouldnt have second guessed Syria, Egypt, Ukraine or any of the others.......

he needs to step away from being involved in any of that stuff, he has absolutely no idea what the hell hes doing

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
We can stay out of all those places as far as I'm concerned. But then I'm not a chickenhawk neo-con, and apparently Obama hasn't been entirely assimilated yet either.

I love how this "leader" is saying they won't stop until they bomb out every tunnel in Gaza, which probably basically means he's going to annihilate every living person in Gaza. And probably won't blink an eye.

Think we should go into Israel and stop that too? No, didn't think so.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

I saw a cartoon yesterday that showed Be-be shooting himself in the foot with a pistol. That is an takeoff on the old saying, "He would cut off your nose to spite his face."

He should read the old book by Norman Vincent Peale, How to Make Friends and Influence People

Based off all the propaganda it would have to be titled "How to make enemies and bomb people".

By the looks of it....it would be a best seller.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
We shouldn't go into israel, in fact we should just leave it alone. Completely. Welfare check and all.
It is hard to wage war with no financial backing.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Um...yeah.

Sitting here trying to make sense of this. Apparently Washington has gotten WAY different than what Bibi is used to.

edit on 2-8-2014 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Second guess his full intent of slaughter? Nope. It's not working like that anymore because what has been demonstrated. The world is waking up to that now and they are not supporting it.
edit on 2-8-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
“don't ever second-guess me again” - but keep the $$$ coming...

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid
Absolutely different.

The puppet strings got a bit looser. Not as easy to control.

He's been pretty testy with Obama since day one.

There probably sooooo much more to this than we will ever know, eh?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Is it just me or does this guy look like he has a blue rinse hair do like the old grannies around the estate used to have?

Back on topic let them all do what they want to each other and let's worry about our own country's

If they want war let them be, it's time for their own people to take a stand and say enough is enough and get that warmonger out of office and on trial in The Hague

Do people ever wonder why hitler hated them so much?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer

Haha. Hell yes. Give them money to buy weapons from us. Great business model.

Cough.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer

We end up questioning half the sh# we throw money at so what has changed?

Our perception...

Let me know when you figure out how to cash that check. Or better yet when it bounces.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Again the old, "sources close to the administration" malarky.
The Post knows rightly, as does the White House and Washington that this is more to do with ISIS on the ground in Gaza than HAMAS. HAMAS knows they are done if ISIS gets to Egypt, and into Israel. Netanyahu knows this too, and does not want ISIS in his backyard, because if you go with the flow, ISIS would like to bump off Israel as well.
Cruelly, Netanyahu doesn't mind shooting rockets just about anywhere in Gaza, and he knows that he can deal with HAMAS on a daily basis anyway, while all this is OTT.
As for ISIS, who are they behind all the rhetoric?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Precisely...

The whole cable reads: OR WE BOMB YOUR TELEPROMPTER!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
i begin to suspect that it is USA who allowed or even ordered netanyahu to enter gaza and do what they want with guarantre that america and other western nations wont protest israeli actions in gaza no matter how bad the civilian casualties there.

anyone else feels that way ? i personaly think this "no protest by the west" is some kimd of blank check given to the israeli goverment because they already did something BIG for the USA, i lean toward the suspicions that it is Israel who trained ISiS (funded by Saudi Arabia and supporting US policy covertly).

witness how fast the kurds and israel shake hand just after the ISIS rampage started. without a peep of protest from turkey..

something big was done by the Israeli and now they have their reward, unrestricted campaign to destroy gaza without protest from western goverments and media.

How many of you still believe in Western Media now ? I suggest you look somewhere else for your news, because it is folly to depend on western mainstream media anymore.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Again the old, "sources close to the administration" malarky.

Yeah, I know. But! Look at the way he treats people. Talks to people. Condescends to people. How Israel was with Kerry. (Hell this may have even been Kerry.) It fits.

You think someone is going to risk his wrath or the wrath of a boss finding out if it leaks who said this?

And this.

Kerry on Netanyahu: 'He's a stubborn head'

A diplomatic way of saying doodoo head or lost in the translation to French and back?

edit on 8/2/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Scumbag ... I want to slap the jowls right off his face.

The Obama administration on Friday condemned “outrageous” violations of an internationally brokered Gaza cease-fire by Palestinian militants and called the apparent abduction of an Israeli soldier a “barbaric” action.

... That makes me mad too.
edit on 2-8-2014 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thefarmer
Is it just me or does this guy look like he has a blue rinse hair do like the old grannies around the estate used to have?

Back on topic let them all do what they want to each other and let's worry about our own country's

If they want war let them be, it's time for their own people to take a stand and say enough is enough and get that warmonger out of office and on trial in The Hague

Do people ever wonder why hitler hated them so much?

Ive been wondering that for a while now. It seems that no one of great power has ever liked jews, probably because theyre arrogant as all hell, they think theyre gods chosen people ffs. I dont even believe in god and that bothers me, why do they think theyre so special, elevated above other men? As we see with islam and christianity, religion can be a dangerous thing, jews just arent as overt as the other two with their hatred and violence.

But alas, zionist jews rule the world now, and probably will for the forseeable future, see the Rothschild dynasty.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement
Whew! For a minute I thought you were talking to me.

He has a Dick-Cheney-ish demeanor about him. They both kinda snarl.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join