It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF Soldier kidnapped!! At this point, who seriously gives a crap??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
In the face of such a lop-sided death orgy, seriously, why would I as a Canadian or Westerner, give two craps about some Israeli militant being kidnapped?
(It's plastered on every msm news site today it seems)
-Is that to justify the 100+ killed every freaking day by the IDF?

Spare us your "Israeli soldier kidnapped!!" BS, Zionist, inhuman, blood-lusting fricken A-holes! (and anyone else who thinks this is some sort of watershed event to justify the worst behavior the world has ever seen by an entity that pleads us (the world) for respect on an hourly basis.

Garbage.

To hell with Zionists, and hey Israel..If you cannot curb your leaders fanaticisms then to Hell with you as well.

Idiots.

Morons

Psychopathic, terrorist, murdering scum-bags..

&*^&*$^&^*

No. Just No.

Shame on you all.

edit on 2-8-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555
Funny thing is, when they kidnap a5 year old boy they call it "captured".
I guess in their world, they can only be kidnapped.
Good thing world opinion of the israeli terrorists is surfacing.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541

I've tried to see things from both sides. Even as an ally of Israel.

That's it. I'm done.

Zionists and those in control of Israel are (imo) the most dangerous terrorists on the planet. They have no control over their lust for blood. They claim to be a sophisticated country but act like ISIS monkeys. It's sick.

I hope all Israelis are ashamed of themselves for the actions of their leaders and Zionist supporters. It's un-fricken believable that they are asking us for support and understanding. It's a joke.

Israels behaviour is a joke.

Shame.
-And shame on my Canadian government (Harper) for supporting terrorism on an unprecedented scale.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

The Obama administration on Friday condemned "outrageous" violations of an internationally brokered Gaza cease-fire by Palestinian militants and called the apparent abduction of an Israeli soldier a "barbaric" action.

Well Whoopty fricken doo.

Obama = whipped.

Shame.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Because they dont want to admit to commiting war crimes and terrorism .. so they play word games to fool the gullible .. hence kidnapped instead of captured.

Meh .. hope they put him on trial for murder.

Israel wants sympathy they can find it in the dictionary between # and syphilis ...

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

The Obama administration on Friday condemned "outrageous" violations of an internationally brokered Gaza cease-fire by Palestinian militants and called the apparent abduction of an Israeli soldier a "barbaric" action.

...and the killing of hundreds of innocent civilians and children isn't barbaric?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
It is truly fascinating at this point after all these weeks of merciless murder people still spout off the MSM drivel of Israel benig a victim.

It is a sad day for that IDF soldier and his family, for they are reaping what they have sown. It is probably safe to assume that he has dealt his fair share of violence to many a Palestinian. It is the wage of war!

I see people posting images of IDF soldiers on Facebook, acting like they are some kind of hero, the absurdity of which is not lost on me. They are not heroes, they are trained rascist killers who are as dangerous as members of the KKK with their whole doctrine of superiority.

They need to come to terms with what they are doing, I mean seriously what year is it. You claim a book says that you own land and you proceed to murder and terrorize the inhabitants who have been living on that land peacefully amongst Jews and Christians!

To top it off legit Judaism as preached by this international group right here, states that according to the Torah, the state of Israel is blasphemy to Juadiac belief, so what exactly are Zionists talking about?

www.nkusa.org...

All the great rabbis who in accordance with Jewish Law opposed Zionism at its inception did not do so merely due to consideration of the secular lifestyles of the then Zionist leaders or even for their opposition to Torah heritage and rejection of its values and practices, but due to the fact that the entire concept of a Jewish state is in direct conflict with a number of Judaism's fundamentals
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831pmSaturday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Thing is, Hamas says they don't have the soldier. They're saying he's most likely dead from an Israelis missile that killed 60 Palestinians.

*Breaking now Israel admits the soldier died from friendly fire.

edit on 2-8-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
With the combined wisdom and time both sides have had, surely they should have been capable of figuring things out by now.

That said you do not use weapons of this caliber on densely packed civilian areas and infrastructure.
We get Israels point, but you (Israel) are committing a war crime.

-Kill as many militants as you please, but your civilian to militant ratio, at this point frankly sucks.

As I said it's a war crime (not my opinion, truth)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Looks like we're all barking up the same tree. Good sign actually.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Give them time, they are coming! With their usual MSM trained version of events!
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831pmSaturday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

The Israel Defense Forces said it had determined that Lt Goldin, previously considered captured, had died. Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu has said the operation in Gaza will continue according to Israel's security needs.
Hamas had denied it was holding the 23-year-old captive, saying it did not know the soldier's whereabouts.

www.bbc.com...

according to Israel's security needs.

And what are those? Killing five militants, eighty five civilians, and blowing up hospitals and Universities? (that was an amazing building btw)

Bah.
If we're (the west) sanctioning Russia, then surely this use of high caliber weaponry on densely populated areas fits the bill?

It has to end. But obviously we (the people against war crimes) can only squawk.

I wonder if that will ever change.

-

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Will Obama do some back pedaling after calling them barbaric for snatching him? He really must be getting sick of bb's lies. Constant lies. Just 90 min in to the ceasefire, their so bloodthirsty they release a fury of rockets into their own soldiers in blind rage. I wonder if there ever was a suicide bomber. That's probably a lie too

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

I was just thinking that. I'm no Obama hater like many here, but hmm If I had to put money on whether he'll grow a pair, I'd say no. He'll tow the line. Just like those before him and those ahead of him. The status quo will remain. That's what's so damn frustrating.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Now THAT is a rant. I feel your frustration, my friend. The words "F-Word Israel" are on a lot of people's minds these days, which might just be a good thing. It's arguable that the world would be a better place had that nation never come to be. It's CERTAIN that there would be much less suffering in the world. The current round of highly publicized atrocities could be waking a lot of people up to that notion.
edit on 2-8-2014 by 0rkoJoker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 0rkoJoker

It's not even Israels past or the fact that they're a country for me. It's the NOW that I'm pissed about.
Give them moral equal standing before this operation, What they've done in the past month is truly barbaric.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The situation is amazing. I honesty cant believe Israels leaders stating "Don't second guess us again". LOL what the hell is this guy talking about! Why isn't Obama simply going ok " no more money, no more weapons, any dual citizens of Israel and america who decide's to fight with Israel are going to have their citizenship in america revoked! Any Jewish american who decides to fund this genocide will be brought up on charges of funding a terrorist organization! Any organization who funds Israel will have their bank accounts seized and will no longer be able to conduct business in america.

then watch the jewish community just lose it! I bet they leave in droves to protect their "homeland" then we stay out of it. Two minutes after we do all these things every other middle east country will be right beside the Palestinians saying "i dare you to launch a missile "i dare you". Yeah they may control the banks and money but without us protecting them how long do you think that will last?

top topics

join