It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monsanto & TEKMIRA: The Cure for Ebola

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Monsanto and Dept. of Defense help fund pharma company that could earn billions from Ebola treatment

One fascinating development worth investigating further is that TEKMIRA Pharmaceuticals, a company working on an anti-Ebola drug, just received a $1.5 million cash infusion from none other than Monsanto
Press Release

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, July 9, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation (TKMR) (TKM.TO), a leading developer of RNA interference (RNAi) therapeutics, announced today that it has received a $1.5 million milestone payment from Monsanto following completion of specified program developments. The development milestone is part of the research program under the Option Agreement Tekmira signed with the agriculture company, which we announced on January 13, 2014. The Option Agreement relates to Tekmira's proprietary delivery technology and intellectual property for use in agricultural applications. The potential value of the transaction could reach up to $86.2 million, following the successful completion of all program milestones.

Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation is a biopharmaceutical company focused on advancing novel RNAi therapeutics and providing its leading lipid nanoparticle (LNP) delivery technology to pharmaceutical partners. Tekmira has been working in the field of nucleic acid delivery for over a decade, and has broad intellectual property covering its delivery technology. Further information about Tekmira can be found at www.tekmira.com. Tekmira is based in Vancouver, B.C. Canada.

Monsanto Company, operating worldwide through its affiliates and subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of technology-based solutions and agricultural products that improve farm productivity and food quality. Monsanto remains focused on enabling both small-holder and large-scale farmers to produce more from their land while conserving more of our world's natural resources such as water and energy.

Check out their stocks, here:
Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corp (TKMR)

So, i guess the "bird flu" didn't make them enough money or didn't reach their objective??? After a while, the game gets kinda old! Don't you think? This Ebola psy-ops is just another Problem, Reaction, Solution. This time around, i hope they KNOW what they're doing. It seems like they're playing with fire, by bringing the disease stateside; unless that's just part of the "psyop". Either way, it stinks of conspiracy!!!
edit on 108SatpmAugpm8 by ImDaMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Yeah pretty much figured that.

Does it contain microsystin? Is it produced in Ohio. I kid. Sort of.

Let a few people die then come riding in to the rescue. For a price, of course.
edit on 8/2/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
TEKMIRA: Collaborators and Partners

Since inception, Tekmira has fostered collaborations and partnerships with leading companies in the RNAi field, including Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Merck & Co. Inc., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company, the United States Government's Transformational Medical Technologies (TMT) Program, Monsanto, and other undisclosed pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The cure for ebola is available at any health store.

The Governments, WHO and their associated minions are all saying there is no cure or treatment…

I can't seem to remember the last time they gave us any truth.

BLOCKBUSTER: NOT ONLY DOES US GOVERNMENT RESEARCH SHOW THAT THERE IS A CURE FOR EBOLA, BUT THIS INFORMATION IS BEING SUPPRESSED BY THE US GOVERNMENT *AND IT IS NANO SILVER, JUST AS I SAID!

SMOKING GUN: US SUPPRESSING EBOLA THERAPY

Oh! Wait! They DID come up with a cure, prevention and treatment for it: 10 PPM Nano Silver. That’s right! OOPS! US Government, WHO and their associated minions are lying! Again!

The US government study (declassified in 2009) which showed definitively that Nano Silver at 10PPM IS the definitive prevention and therapy for Ebola virus “somehow” got “overlooked”. We do not know how long before that the work actually took place. But the US civilian authorities knew not later than 2009 that there is a cure, treatment and prevention for Ebola virus.

And the kill rate for this disease of convenience, genetically engineered to be more deadly than ever before, just happens, I am sure coincidentally, to be the exact number depopulationists like Bill Gates and George Soros have wet dreams about: 90%.

So when I wrote yesterday to the Heads of State of Liberia, Guinea, Nigeria and Sierra Leone (and the Directors of WHO, Doctors Without Borders) and other world leaders, I told them about Nano Silver and offered to provide a protocol for them so they could stop the Ebola outbreak dead in its tracks before any other people died in their tracks.

The response? Silence. Stone, cold silence except for an auto responder from the Ministry of Health in Sierra Leone thanking me for my question. I wasn’t asking a question. I was solving their biggest problem: extermination. So here is my new question: You know and I know that I am not the only doctor who knows that Nano Silver is the Universal Antimicrobial, that it’s safe, inexpensive, self sterilizing, needs no refrigeration and works against every single disease-causing bug its ever been tested on.

Why the UN, CDC and WHO Want You to Believe Ebola Has No Cure or Treatment

PROOF OF SUPPRESSION OF EBOLA THERAPY

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Just to thicken the plot:
Top AIDS researchers perished among the 298 aboard Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17

As the best efforts of humanity collided with possibly the worst, as many as 100 researchers perished while traveling to an international conference in Australia. Among the dead was a longtime AIDS researcher Joep Lange since 1983 who recently led the Department of Global Health at the University of Amsterdam. Also onboard the flight was World Health Organization spokesman Glenn Raymond Thomas, of Geneva, Switzerland.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
As always follow the money psyop or not someones gonna profit somewhere.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Doing a bit of digging.

Search argument Tekmira and microcystin yielded a weird result. So did Tekmira and Ohio. Told you I was only sort of kidding. Apparently microcystin is used to combat some viral diseases, HIV among them. I don't understand half the stuff I read but there might be a link here.

realnewsbin.blogspot.com...

growingohio.com...

Who knows. Everything is connected.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I also love the way everyone's attention is being focused "south of the border"; meanwhile, Canada is elbow deep in doo-doo.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

And Dr Rima (from your link) is selling the so called cure for $250 per family treatment pack......colour me sceptical in the extreme!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImDaMan
I also love the way everyone's attention is being focused "south of the border"; meanwhile, Canada is elbow deep in doo-doo.

Did you happen to see someone mention on here that they had an ebola patient flown into Canada not too long ago?

I will see if I can find it.

Maybe related to this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... but it was in the long Atlanta thread.
edit on 8/2/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Ebola detection kits deployed to all 50 U.S. states

The Department of Defense informed Congress that it has deployed biological diagnostic systems to National Guard support teams in all 50 states, according to a report published by the Committee on Armed Services. Some 340 Joint Biological Agent Identification and Diagnostic System (JBAIDS) units have thus far been given to emergency response personnel. The systems are "rapid, reliable, and [provide] simultaneous identification of specific biological agents and pathogens."
Now we know we they transported it from Africa to Atlanta.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

The DoD, eh? And the DoS is sending people to the CDC, who pretty much remains silent. Then again they did land the doc at Dobbins Air Reserve Base, so...

We need to keep connecting the dots. Because they do connect.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Boy, these vultures seem to flock to any hardships that humans have, looking at ways to make money off of it. It is not because they care about us, they cherish our fears and capitalize on it. We fear losing our food so we believe in their solutions because they pay scientists to provide proof that their product is better. Never mind if we really don't need their products, if we think we need them we buy them. You shouldn't be believing in the propaganda that is being let out by an organization or their affiliates that is profiting by the propaganda. Just happens that the ones that are overlooking these agencies are affiliated with them.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Isn't Ebola one of the virus that they use to insert the new genes into the genes of the plant they want to change?

If you look up the process of gene modification, you'll see they have to break into the cell wall and use virus to do it, along with some electrical process. I'd have to look it up again to try and sound all scientific about it, which I don't feel like doing at the moment. If you're interested in learning more, search out the actual physical how-to of the modification process.

Anyhow- they won't try to 'cure' anything. It's so they can learn more about the crap they use to F up our food.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I think I like your assessment of this situation. When I look at Monsanto, I don't immediately see an evil corporation out for (insert conspiracy here about whatever...), I see a business that is trying to make as much profit as can be made. Do not misinterpret my words here, I can't knowingly say that Monsanto isn't behind a conspiracy to infect people with some disease. All I can say is that this looks like a vulture of a company trying to capitalize on the emergence of the disease, whether or not they caused it as the OP might seemingly imply. Correlations are shown here, not definitive cause.

Good find though on the connection ImDaMan, certainly this shows that a large company is interested in funding research in a likely attempt to profit.

Regards,
Hydeman

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: hydeman11

It is a greedy company, willing to do whatever is possible to make more money. Now, is this classified as evil? I actually know people who look to profit from everything they do, and they aren't evil, just a little disturbed. Wanting to build an empire is actually a mental disease, an excessive compulsive action. Yet our government hierarchy think these people are great. Now an individual who tries to provide a job for people is worth looking up to, but not one is doing it so they can get rich. Getting rich is supposed to be a beneficial side effect of supplying work for others. It should not be the other way, Stepping on others to get to the top is not the right way.

I guess Donald Trump would not agree with me, neither would the people who run Monsanto. I bet most of our congressmen would also disagree with me.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Wonder how many of them are leaving the country for August....

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

What is up with august?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Five-week vacation for Congress.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

There are five weeks in August? Oh that's right you are talking about congress, they will make it happen and just add it to our countries charge card

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join