Nancy Pelosi Gets "Owned" on the House Floor

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
+21 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
"‘What is She Doing?’ When Nancy Pelosi Gets Owned on the House Floor, She Reacts in Unbelievable Way"

Nancy Pelosi (D, CA) went into full over-reaction mode when another Congressman called out the Democrats for failing to resolve the immigration problems that existed when Democrats had control of the House and Senate for Obama's first two years in office.

Representative Tom Marion (R, PA) was debating an immigration bill and he called out the Democrats for failing on all fronts apparently.

After he was finished, Nancy trotted right over to him and started a small ruckus.

Seems Nancy gets a bit sensitive and over-defensive when any of her agendas are exposed.

A typical Progressive defense tactic ?

Normally, the Congressional votes are about as exciting as watching paint dry on growing grass, but when House Representative Tom Marino accused the Democrats of not being brave enough to pass immigration reform when they controlled the Congress, former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi jumped up and came at the guy!

Marino struck a nerve by pointing out that the Democrats owned the entire Congress and White House for two years and did nothing about illegal immigration.

Nancy Pelosi then crept up on Marino and began taunting him. Rep. Nita Lowey, D-N.Y., said it best: “What is she doing?”

There was such a raucous altercation that the House Sergeant came close to having to restore order by force.

‘What is She Doing?’ When Nancy Pelosi Gets Owned on the House Floor, She Reacts in Unbelievable Way

Perhaps it's time for the Obama Administration to publish all their "accomplishments" involving that law from 2008 that seems to place many enforcements on the Executive Branch.....

Does anybody have any analysis to anything about that law that makes Obama look like he was seriously attempting to comply ?

maybe another example of selective "non"-enforcement ?

William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008

Republican Tom Marino angers Nancy Pelosi with immigration comments on house floor

www.youtube.com...

Watch Nancy start trotting at around the 1:55 mark !!

+22 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ho ho and she was pointing her "finger" at him as well as she scuttled across the floor to do battle. That was simply pathetic. I swear this woman either has dementia or the brain of a 10 year old.
(Edit - no offense meant to 10 year olds.)

Yeah looks like he touched a nerve there. Probably got an IRS audit on the way now.
edit on 875pm1818pm32014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The truth hurts. Apparently it also got up and smacked the taste out of Pelosi's mouth.

We certainly don't want the truth getting out that the dems don't care about the immigrants either. Caring about a vote and the person are two completely different things. I can say one thing about Pelosi... She pulls off the shock & outrage with a finesse not many elderly women can.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

TV news is reporting that Pelosi says she 'accepted his apology' in a private conversation after the event. However, his camp is saying he absolutely did not apologize and won't. I find that astoundingly funny. Typical Pelosi.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

TV news is reporting that Pelosi says she 'accepted his apology' in a private conversation after the event. However, his camp is saying he absolutely did not apologize and won't.

I believe that's what's known in political circles as a "CYA" move. Or perhaps it was Pelosi's version of the "Holy Hand Grenade" when she needs quick cover for doing something dumb... again.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Marino might want to count himself lucky she didn't have a cane or she might have pulled a Preston Brooks on him.

Preston Smith Brooks (August 5, 1819 – January 27, 1857) was a Democratic Representative from South Carolina, serving from 1853 until his death in 1857.

Brooks was a fervent advocate of slavery. He is primarily remembered for severely beating Senator Charles Sumner (Free Soil-Massachusetts), an abolitionist, with a cane on the floor of the United States Senate, on May 22, 1856. This was in retaliation for an anti-slavery speech by Sumner in which Sumner attacked Brooks' uncle, Senator Andrew Butler (Democrat-South Carolina). Brooks' action was applauded by many Southerners, and abhorred in the North.

Sign of the times? Is immigration the new slavery?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
She needs to be bitc h slapped...it's really that simple!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Sign of the times? Is immigration the new slavery?

Perhaps not so new ?

The slave trade is alive and well, and "legal" too.

Some of the country’s biggest temp agencies and high profile companies regularly delegate hiring and employment services to a network of underground labor brokers that charge workers obligatory fees for rides to their jobs and to cash checks. The fees push workers incomes below the minimum wage. That’s according to a new investigation by ProPublica and Marketplace, which ran a multi-part series this week on the practice.

Major Companies Rely On Underground Labor Brokers That Charge Workers High Fees

more info....
Labor Brokers

Slave Labor

I think the Democrats/Progressives support this from their ivory tower closets.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
She appeard to be out of her mind with sheer political rancor,
did she simply forget she was in public view, or does she think
she is above the rules that apply to everyone else but herself?

Yes, typical Pelosi but what does that say about her "agenda"?

Here is a similar video, its a bit cleaner; the end is more audible.
She veers across the floor like a bat out of hell.

edit on 2-8-2014 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I didn't think much of this story at first ...

BUT ... wondered:

Just HOW "HOT" was Pelosi ???

Marino later took to Twitter to comment on the confrontation.

“Rep. Pelosi called me an 'insignificant person' on the Floor of the House.
Pelosi Confronts Congressman

-
OPINION: WOW! ... So "HOT" Her Brains Fried!

( by jan. 2015 ... deep-fried or total-meltdown )

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

Marino later took to Twitter to comment on the confrontation.

“Rep. Pelosi called me an 'insignificant person' on the Floor of the House.

Standard operating procedure for desperate Progressives.

Call somebody else a name that most accurately describes yourself !!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bassago

Ho ho and she was pointing her "finger" at him as well as she scuttled across the floor to do battle. That was simply pathetic. I swear this woman either has dementia or the brain of a 10 year old.

She looked a bit wobbly to me. I suppose trying to hot-foot in heels can be... undignified. I dunno though... She seemed like she may be ah... chemically impaired.

She was out of line no matter what though.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

Haha...It's pretty easy to "own" Nancy. Thanks for apologizing to all the ten year olds out there. This woman is such an embarrassment - the fact that she is not chided by the media for her sheer stupidity says everything about the media.

edit on 2-8-2014 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Typical of Psycho Pelosi. People like her shouldn't be managing a McDonald's, much less do anything within the U.S. government.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Bassago
Yes, I think she may have been a little Constipated to!

Hopefully Every thing came out alright

She's been looking even more sickly,,,,,

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
If I ever "owned" Her, I think I would be asking for a refund.

At least try to get something for her at a yard sale, surely someone would take her off my hands.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
goddamn, i love C-SPAN.....

what a friggin' loon...

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
to think she was 2 heart beats from being POTUS.

hey, what about that marino guy?

i'd like to see him bitch slap reid.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
pathetic...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sinfulknowledge
pathetic...

www.youtube.com...

Is she drunk? On valium? Or both? I keep thinking certain people in the WH has coke bloat going on.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join