It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This video is really enlightening. Please watch it.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
For sure, the butterfly thing is not a big deal. I totally agree with the brainwashing through media and the evil of corporations. It's insane how deep humanity has gotten on this negative path.

I also believe in Jesus and Satan (or some ultimate form of negative energy anyway), just not mainstream religion.

Thanks for posting, I'm off to watch the rest

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Wanderer777

Excellent video that sheds light on a lot of things. Satanism empowers the ego, spiritualism destroys it, but we each have free will to make our choice in life. A documentary that might interest you is the search for lost teachings of Joshua (Jesus). To add videos in ATS you copy the url from the watch?v= to any & that exists in the remaining link, for example you copy UNRLKDLJnX0 from youtube.com/watch?v=UNRLKDLJnX0&index=3 then press the youtube icon above the comment box then enter UNRLKDLJnX0

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

That was beautiful! Thank you for sharing that video.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
When the narrarator mocks "new age" people who speak of vibrations you can hear an obvious disdain, almost hatred for those who don't share his viewpoint.

Is that not one of humanity's biggest issues? Not tolerating others spirituality to the point of hatred.

Sorry if I seem to be overly nitpicking the video OP. I did enjoy it and find it enlightening but I do feel compelled to mention those couple parts that bugged me.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
When the narrarator mocks "new age" people who speak of vibrations you can hear an obvious disdain, almost hatred for those who don't share his viewpoint.

Is that not one of humanity's biggest issues? Not tolerating others spirituality to the point of hatred.

I suppose that it would have a lot to do with what actions that person does because of their spirituality. I might not use the word "hatred" but there are valid reasons for not tolerating others when their "spirituality" makes them act in horrible ways.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The symbolism of the butterfly was a little off but otherwise the video had very good messages. I agree that all spiritual traditions have been corrupted in various forms from the original wisdom that was cultivated in their foundations. Most of the knowledge now seems to be half truths and trying to find the real wisdom that is focused on real transcendence of the ego. One of the problems I see is a barrier being created between people learning a spiritual teaching and the awareness that is already inherent to the teaching that the person may not be able perceive because they don't have this level of awareness yet. This will either lead to the person misinterpreting the teaching and being corrupted or living a very limited lifestyle when there was no reason for this limitation. The tools I have resorted to so far in order to overcome the evil "satanic" influences that distort spiritual knowledge is introspection through meditation and dream studies. However I'm still in the process of learning the illusions of the world and overcoming the satanic forces that are mentioned in the video.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join