It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

halo 2 overrated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
very easy to kill someone with a sword, the people i play with no one even touchs it, the only time i use it is for close combat when i am snipeing, if you can't kill a guy that has the sword then u need more practice.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Both of them are overrated.

I'm more of a PC gamer and thats the reason why Halo did so well is because there are more likely more Console gamers than PC Gamers.

Currently my favorite PC FPS is UT2004. If you liked Halo Multiplayer then you will love UT2004 multiplayer. If you are more into single player and following along story lines stick with Halo.. UT is aimed at more of a Multi only.

I have yet to play Farcry for HL2.

I also have Halo for the PC and I Hope they release Halo 2 for the PC also.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
dude, you obviously didn't play it that long. man, that game rocks. i don't want to make you angry er nothin' but, man that feels like an insult!

gRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
i do think its pretty cool, but did you know there's gonna be 10 halo's?
i hope there even better than the first two! well sorry again. forgive me will ya?

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
heres an inequality for you

half life 2 > halo 2

enjoy

*i hope my math is right* :-P

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I've been teaching my 4 yr old son how to play Halo & Halo 2 and he is awesome at multiplayer!!! I love those games just so I can watch him play.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lon Chancey
i do think its pretty cool, but did you know there's gonna be 10 halo's?
i hope there even better than the first two! well sorry again. forgive me will ya?

Do you have a link? Man, Gates' coffers are going to be full to bursting.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The hype over this game is crazy. I loved the first Halo...the second Halo is Ok but way to short...and a lot like the first one. I rented instead of buying it and glad I did.....finished it in a weekend and have no desire to play the storyline again. Ghost Recon 2...thats a cool game....espesially on Xbox live.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   
heres something that we all seem to forget, Halo 1&2 isnt about the single player. Its all about the multiplayer. You didnt lug around your TV and buy a hub and have Lan parties every week for the single player in the first one, its all about the multiplayer, i beat the game on normal, didnt touch legandary, might not, wait until internet is out i guess, but thats the thing, when you are playing a 8 on 8 clan match and when you win, it feels great, Halo 1 was great, top ten game of all time no doubt, but Halo 2... its in a whole new level, there is no end to the multiplayer.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Halo 2 is quite well done, although the graphics could be a bit more polished and the ending is super anticlimatic. But the best part abt halo2?MULTIPLAYER!!I am loving them objective games. But overall i give it 9.5/10, the 0.5 off cos of the ending, the graphics and the sore rude players in multiplayer.N ITS NOT OVERRATED. It most definitely fulfilled my expectations I had for it, except maybe for the ending(damn i hate em ending)

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The real thing i hated about the ending was the boss, why have a boss, in Halo 1 the boss was the game, now i have to fight a brute, it was real lame.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I played the first one and thought it was quite stupid --only played for a few minutes; however, this one was amazingly fun to play. Me and my freind got hooked very badly. We played for 12 hours straight and beat the game. It's got a very good replay value aswell.

I'm still a fan of RPG's, Star Craft type of games, and of course, WINNING ELEVEN: THE BEST SOCCER GAME MADE !!!!!

Deep

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
I played the first one and thought it was quite stupid --only played for a few minutes; however, this one was amazingly fun to play. Me and my freind got hooked very badly. We played for 12 hours straight and beat the game. It's got a very good replay value aswell.

I hated the indoor environments but the outdoor ones were great.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join