It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Right of Return - Israeli View

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
A friend sent me this link and said just watch this video on your spare time. As I began listening to this Israeli's generals son speak, before I knew it the video had ended.

Power information from someone from who was born, lived and experienced every level of life in Israel.

He also lost a family member to a Palestinian attack.

Miko Peled was born in Jersusalem into a famous and influential Israeli Zionist family. His father was a famous General in the Israeli Army, of which Miko also served his time. When Miko's niece was killed by Palestinian suicide bombers, you may have expected the family to put Palestinians at fault, but surprisingly they blamed the state of Israel, and their violent torturing and persecution for driving people to such sadness that they would take their own lives.

edit on 2-8-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
It's a bad situation which is going to get worse. Anyone would choose to fight back when forced to live in conditions such as the Palestinians.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
It's a bad situation which is going to get worse. Anyone would choose to fight back when forced to live in conditions such as the Palestinians.

Choosing to die for that hell hole is the reality. I wouldn't start a fight I can't and won't win. Nah

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiedDestructor

Choosing to die for that hell hole is the reality. I wouldn't start a fight I can't and won't win. Nah

Depends on your definition of a win. If the get a palistinian state out of the deal they do win. This ones more about global opinion then a body count.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiedDestructor

When against a wall do you fight to get off the wall? Yes, of course.…

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I'm climb over that B#, regroup and concentrate on a diplomatic solution. But it's past that at this point right?

At some point you have to question the effectiveness of armed resistance with a force capable of raising literal hell on earth. I'm just saying I'm pretty much partial to the idea of living so firing rockets would be low priority on the "Things to do today" list I've comprised.

top topics

join