It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Using Human Shields

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrCynic
I am not clear how the boy in the 2004 newspaper article is a human shield? The article says he was arrested from a group of kids throwing rocks. Aside from the fact he does not look scared or overly stressed about being stoned to death by accident, wouldn't he only be a shield if his friends were willing to throw rocks at the Israelis right through him? He looks pissed off, not scared.

I don't know about all of them, but a couple of them look like prisoners during a patrol. What are they supposed to do with him if it's a combat patrol and a police car isn't coming into a combat zone to transfer a prisoner to?

Israel is hardly nice to the Palestinians and there is plenty to be upset with. I am just not sure I see the human shield angle here?

Why were they arrested in the first place? Do you think those boys are HAMAS extremists?

If anything, all they might have done was throw a couple of rocks at the tanks blowing their family to pieces.

soulwaxer

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: zysin5
a reply to: duesprimusvictorimmortali

The whole thing is JACKED! A total mess, and such pain..
Sadly they are going to fight it out to the bitter end.
Till one side is gone.
It is the only end I see to this. When one side wipes out the other side. Then we will have "peace".
Sadly.

Well, if that happens, then we might as well all throw in the towel.

What a shame to humanity!

soulwaxer

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever
These pics are old, and have been debunked many times.

Nice try though. It never gets old around here, LOL.

Indeed.

Example
More
And More

There are so much bad going on today in that part of the world... I don't see why it's even necessary to rehash stuff from 6 years ago. I'm sure there are a brand new slew of atrocities going on right now we should be getting upset about... Just saying.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gemwolf

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever
These pics are old, and have been debunked many times.

Nice try though. It never gets old around here, LOL.

Indeed.

Example
More
And More

There are so much bad going on today in that part of the world... I don't see why it's even necessary to rehash stuff from 6 years ago. I'm sure there are a brand new slew of atrocities going on right now we should be getting upset about... Just saying.

Well since Israel is making the claim that Hamas is using human shields, it sort of makes this information pertinent. Israel claims to be above such tactics. The only difference between Israel and Hamas right now if that there is pictures showing IDF lack of care for their prisoners and Israels claims of Hamas using human shields appears to be unfounded unless you are counting all the dead humans and classifying them as "shields". I have not heard a single Palestinian claim they are being told to stand in front of missiles and bombs against their will.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

we should focus on all issues with this much scrutiny. in the case of israel the past is every bit as important as the present.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I agree wholeheartedly. The OP gave the impression that the Israelis are using human shields as we speak, and then posted images from years ago without a back-story... The Israelis may very well be using human shields as we speak, it just needs to be noted that the images presented in the OP are old...
edit on 2/8/2014 by Gemwolf because: Ugh. Stupid grammar.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

i would say at this point they are doing much worse than human shields.
edit on 2-8-2014 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Agreed.
No need to use human shields when you are just gonna bomb innocents from orbit!
Besides, when you put israeli soldiers into the fight the ones who don't wear their diapers end up getting videoed wetting themselves.
I find it funny that these photos have been "debunked".
How can you possibly debunk something of this sort?
If these kids were indeed prisoners, then just why are they placed out front?
They should be mostly to the rear and guarded and protected due to the fact that they can do nothing to defend themselves.
Shame on the israeli terrorists.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
a reply to: Humanity4Ever

Of course you wont provide any evidence to back up your claim here. Israel supporters are not capable of much more than one liners and then they duck with their tail between their legs...

I've seen these posted many times on ATS, and they have always been debunked. Look it up yourself.

I'm not going to waste my time, as certain people around here question the validity of any sources provided anyway.

Besides, it's quite obvious that those pics do not portray anyone being used as a human shield.

The IDF doesn't resort to those tactics, and Hamas does a fine job of it as it is.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I just love the notion that those nasty Jews are using human shields, the, we are better than you rhetoric we find here on ATS.
God only knows how many US soldiers, British, European, et al have used human shields to protect their lives in wars since year dot.

IDF probes troops' use of Palestinian human shields
The criminal investigation division of the IDF is currently probing soldiers' use of Palestinians as human shields during arrest raids in the West Bank terror hotbed of Nablus. The affair began more than three months ago when foreign news crews filmed IDF soldiers apparently forcing Palestinians to enter wanted terror operatives' homes ahead of the troops searching for the wanted persons. Although a High Court ruling two years ago outlawed such abuse and the IDF has since pledged to refrain, there have been a few other recorded incidents of such behavior. The current investigation has so far revealed that some of the IDF units operating in the West Bank have continued to use Palestinian human shields despite the IDF's explicit policy against it, and the investigation could have repercussions in the next round of general staff appointments.

I kinda like this picture
themetapicture.com...

And I love this guys comments
Allen Tate · Top Commenter · Captain at United States Air Force Reserves
Well, that really depends on what people mean by "human shield." When I think of someone using a human shield, I think of people that place others between themselves and harm, while they are performing nefarious deeds. So, firing mortars or sniper fire from a school, hospital or from a civilian neighborhood would be, in my mind, using human shields.
nir.icej.org...

Just my frilled necks worth

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Israel terrorism is so flagrant the they openly admit Genocide is OK!! They are liars, right now I don't believe anything they say:
source

This is happening not only in the ground (where they kill innocent people based on lies) it's happening also by other means on the media :

source

And they are payed 2000 dollars year to spread pro-Israel propaganda online for 5 hours per week from the “comfort of home.”:

Israel paying students to spread pro-israeli propaganda online

edit on 2/8/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
When I look at these threads I am reminded that if Hitler and Satan got into a fight people would still pick sides.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
When I look at these threads I am reminded that if Hitler and Satan got into a fight people would still pick sides.

Point out things that Israel does wrong and the Israeli supporters throw out the Hitler and Satan cards. If you want to to see today's Hitler and Satan just look to Israel they are called the President and Prime Minister. Reuven Rivlin Israels President wants a one state solution which means Palestine has to disappear for this to happen and Netanyahu has so much blood on his hands the Amazon river couldn't wash it off.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

originally posted by: MrCynic
I am not clear how the boy in the 2004 newspaper article is a human shield? The article says he was arrested from a group of kids throwing rocks. Aside from the fact he does not look scared or overly stressed about being stoned to death by accident, wouldn't he only be a shield if his friends were willing to throw rocks at the Israelis right through him? He looks pissed off, not scared.

I don't know about all of them, but a couple of them look like prisoners during a patrol. What are they supposed to do with him if it's a combat patrol and a police car isn't coming into a combat zone to transfer a prisoner to?

Israel is hardly nice to the Palestinians and there is plenty to be upset with. I am just not sure I see the human shield angle here?

Why were they arrested in the first place? Do you think those boys are HAMAS extremists?

If anything, all they might have done was throw a couple of rocks at the tanks blowing their family to pieces.

soulwaxer

ahhh that explains why they are throwing rocks at tanks. no family to tell them they are idiots!

and why were they arrested? probably property damage.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Well, what in the world would you expect from people who gather on hilltops and cheer at children getting bombed to pieces.

sabbah.biz...

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
these kids looks human.. anyone who think IDF got a right to use these kids as shield already lost their humanity..

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

I imagine if you throw a rock at an American police officer, you would find yourself arrested just as quickly and here recently, with less consideration than the first photo seemed to give.

I'm sure those particular Israelis knew they didn't have an arch villain of the Hamas militant wing. At the same time, a rock taken to an unsuspecting head can brain a man just as sure as a ball peen hammer.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010
I am not supporting EITHER side, I woke up. I invite you to join me for coffee when you do.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: samjonesy

from your link:

Two days ago, I published new photos taken from an interview with some Israeli soldiers stating their “mission” loud and clear – “All these Arabs should be killed”. “There’s nothing we can do. There won’t be peace with them. RETARDS“.

they send bombs with love:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
if everyone in the world and their leaders really see the truth and tell it as it is , they wont allow such wanton civilian deaths in this conflict.. and i do mean on both sides..

<< 1   >>

join