It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel claims to have evidence that 47% of Gaza dead were combatants

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Who in their right mind supports Hamas?

It's of my opinion that neither the Right Wing led Israeli gov't wants peace and neither does Hamas. War keeps them both in power, to say the least.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Who in their right mind supports Hamas?

Exactly. It's a no brainer. You don't even have to think about that. It's the Israeli propaganda machine that is actually imploding in on them now. Karma's a bitch man.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: generik

originally posted by: Cuervo
a reply to: Swills

What gets me is that they think that's good.

"What's your problem? Almost half of the folks we murdered were baddies!"

Even if they are right (which doesn't seem to be the case), that's certainly nothing to brag about or stand behind.

when your enemy chooses to hide and launch attacks from within populated civilian areas what else can you expect, but high civilian death counts? if hamas had any balls they would clear out all civilians from areas they are fighting from, not to mention committing war crimes by using things like hospitals, schools and other protected areas to wage their war. and please no bull about civilians have nowhere to go, their territory is riddled with caves which could easily be used to evacuate, but that would need permission and help from the terrorists that want to first use civilians as shields, then as martyrs they can use to show the world how evil Israel is.

perhaps it is time the civilians grew some balls and stood up to the terrorists that use them, provided of course they are against being so used.

how does one tell who a combatant is anyway? these terrorists come in all forms men, women, even children.

This.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: generik

Sure.

Let's blame the ones without any guns for the people with guns killing them.

Sounds about right.

Tenth

The poster was not blaming the civilians for being caught in the crossfire, he was blaming terrorist militants, and he/she is absolutely right.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
why do i get the feeling that western mainstream media cared more about whales that was killed by the japanese fisherman (for food) , than the civilians in gaza ?

is the mainstream media lost its priority and humanity ?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: combatmaster

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Like "doesn't Israel have a right to exist?" "Shouldn't Jews be allowed a peaceful place after the holocaust?" My answer to both of those is "no" but the questions seem loaded trying to make me sound like I don't like Jews. Hard to explain.

No its not...

If israel were to give up its existence and say ok everyone gets to live in palestine and jews and aras and christians can all get along! just like the good old days! no more zionist regime, no more zionist country called israel!

What in your estimation would happen if majority of arabs decide to simply get rid of the jewish presence in the land? would the UN come in and defend the jews as they have done with the christians in mosul?

this is a fair question mate! im interested to understand what you think would happen in such a situation...

There is no evidence that something like that would happen. There are 40 thousand Jews living in Iran and they are quite happy there since they did not take the bribe money from Israel to move to Israel.

This whole "Muslims want to kill all the jews" claim is unfounded. It is Israel they want gone but all the Jews can stay. The "wipe off the map" quote was corrected as per THE GUARDIAN , to "the regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time". 

Israel came in through the back door. IMO they should leave through the front and ask politely next time.

I don't care who runs the place, maybe it should be a coalition of the 3 main religions, I don't know but what we have now is not working. How about we kick everyone out. Pour concrete over the whole place and open a Six Flags amusement park.

Fine... but you still havent answered my question....

say tshtf isis style... what happens then?

I honestly don't know how to answer that because it brings up a bigger debate. If everything were on the level then I would answer it like this.. If there was a fair government in Jerusalem that protected the rights of all religions equally, then it would be in all religions best interest to stamp out such an aggressor, the same as I would expect the IDF to do if ISIL came through. That felt like it was too easy to satisfy you so hold on...

What does Israel want that you suspect will get that sort of blow back? I am under the premise that we are talking about debate with equal representation between all religions, not based on population. If it is just the 3 (I don't know how many hold that region relevant
) then there are 3 votes. If Muslims and Christians gang up on the Jews I suppose that would be a problem. I think we both know the Muslims are probably going to get the short straw. I don't know religion but maybe get the Buddhists to mediate.

Yes I think the UN should. I don't know If they would, it sounds to me like they are on a leash themselves. Palestine should have gotten a lot more UN presence that what it has received considering the circumstances. I don't know what criteria they follow though or who's version of the story they are supposed to follow...

I honestly dont understand what you are saying....

Can you not just admit that nothing would be done.... just like in the rest of the arab world, iraq and syria especially, or the homos in iran getting hanged.... admit it: once you are in the sights of of an extremist radical islamic entity, nothing short of a tomahawk could really help you! unless you are that entity! lol

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Eventually there won't be any Gaza'ins left, right? (pun fully intended, or at least I think that may be a pun)

Sooner or later they will split, deny their faith, write journals, and become the new Jews. God needs a new Jew, imo.

Someone wake me when the ICBMs go live, this is all terribly dull and repetitive.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
16 people a day would die from natural causes in a population the size of gaza.

Hamas has been adding these deaths to the numbers.

16 x 26-days = 426 that would have died anyway.

It cost Hamas nothing to add these people to the death toll of the war.

Its also been reported that Hamas has shot a number of there own people that tried to flee target areas after Israel warned they were going to bomb the area.
www.algemeiner.com...
www.algemeiner.com...

Israeli counter battery radars have shown out of the 1000s of rockets fired by Hamas at least 196 have misfired and fell back onto Gaza.

And there have been a number of Hamas rocket and explosives storage areas hit by Israeli artillery and that have leveled whole neighborhoods from explosions of the rocket or explosives stockpiles.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: generik

originally posted by: Cuervo
a reply to: Swills

What gets me is that they think that's good.

"What's your problem? Almost half of the folks we murdered were baddies!"

Even if they are right (which doesn't seem to be the case), that's certainly nothing to brag about or stand behind.

when your enemy chooses to hide and launch attacks from within populated civilian areas what else can you expect, but high civilian death counts? if hamas had any balls they would clear out all civilians from areas they are fighting from, not to mention committing war crimes by using things like hospitals, schools and other protected areas to wage their war. and please no bull about civilians have nowhere to go, their territory is riddled with caves which could easily be used to evacuate, but that would need permission and help from the terrorists that want to first use civilians as shields, then as martyrs they can use to show the world how evil Israel is.

perhaps it is time the civilians grew some balls and stood up to the terrorists that use them, provided of course they are against being so used.

how does one tell who a combatant is anyway? these terrorists come in all forms men, women, even children.

yes, it's not like hamas doesn't have plenty of open spaces to launch rockets from.

i'm not being a smart ass.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Wait until people realize Hamas is Israel's own bogeyman for indefinite war. They are being used as an excuse to genocide an entire civilian population, whose only crime was being born on the wrong side of a fence.

Israel helped create Hamas. Where have we heard this story before to justify endless war and torture?
edit on 2-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
16 people a day would die from natural causes in a population the size of gaza.

Hamas has been adding these deaths to the numbers.

16 x 26-days = 426 that would have died anyway.

It cost Hamas nothing to add these people to the death toll of the war.

Its also been reported that Hamas has shot a number of there own people that tried to flee target areas after Israel warned they were going to bomb the area.
www.algemeiner.com...
www.algemeiner.com...

Israeli counter battery radars have shown out of the 1000s of rockets fired by Hamas at least 196 have misfired and fell back onto Gaza.

And there have been a number of Hamas rocket and explosives storage areas hit by Israeli artillery and that have leveled whole neighborhoods from explosions of the rocket or explosives stockpiles.

yes! and

i don't believe any stats coming from the pali side.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Not Authorized

Wait until people realize Hamas is Israel's own bogeyman for indefinite war. They are being used as an excuse to genocide an entire civilian population, whose only crime was being born on the wrong side of a fence.

Israel helped create Hamas. Where have we heard this story before to justify endless war and torture?

ya, that makes a #load of sense.

wtf?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tsingtao

You don't believe the stats that come from the UN? There's about 16,000 UN workers in Gaza right now helping the Palestinians and recording everything that happens.

I wouldn't put it past Hamas for killing their own people but it's very easy to decipher between Israeli weapon tech and Hamas weapon tech from bullets to bombs.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tsingtao

online.wsj.com...

But but but, Hamas means to destroy Israel. It says so in their charter. Why did Israel help create them then?

It is transparent once you realize it is Bull#.

This is a war of aggression. Genocide. Even the times of Israel had a blogger justifying genocide a day ago, before it was pulled down.

edit on 2-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: dang auto complete. filed in wrong news outlet

edit on 2-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: lol evil tablet

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized

Ron Paul - Israel Created Hamas 01-09-09

Ron Paul, Press TV Jan 5 2009

edit on 2-8-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The intention is clear. Look at actions, not words. Israel's government means to take all of Palestine by force, and, incremental genocide is the preferred method to accomplish those goals.

<< 1  2   >>

join