It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Community Holiday Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This "holiday season" we're going to try something so overtly "politically correct" here on ATS, that it really isn't politically correct at all. This thread is for any and all of our members to post your thoughts, wishes, concerns, and hopes for the world this Christmas, Hanukkah, Winter Solstice, Xmas, Quanza, Chanukah, Festivus, New Years, or any other seasonal religious or secular celebration. Through our members, we'll present a totality of wishes and thoughts that combine to offer a holiday theme presentation like no other. The finished thread will take a prominent place on the main ATS website, and posts will be randomly selected for the "What's New @ ATS" section of the left sidebar. Guidelines Post Length: No more than 120 words (PLEASE!). No links and no BBcode to modify the size of your text. Images: Images using the BBcode are allowed, but please do not exceed 180x180 pixels in the size of your images. If you have an image, then your post must not have more than 80 words. Language: VERY CLEAN, please. And make sure your grammar and syntax are top-notch. NO EDITING: Make sure your post is spell-check and perfect before you submit. I'd rather not have "[edit]" tags appearing the final thread. Posts that do not fit the above will be deleted -- this is unfortunate, but the code that selects random posts will pick from the entire thread, so each post needs to be tight. Thanks in advance for participating, let's make this a very special thread all of us can look to as a great example of what this community is capable of. If you have questions about this concept, please use the provided thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I would like to wish a Merry Christmas to all of you at ATS, and for our non-Christian members have a happy holiday this year. I hope you all have a safe holiday season with lots of cheer and good fortune. God bless you all.

Merry Christmas ATS!

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Whether you�re Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Muslim, Buddhist, Pagan, Gamer, Agnostic, or even Atheist, the holidays are a time for giving and to be with your family and friends. It doesn�t have to have a religious meaning to you if you don�t want it to, just remember what the holidays are about. Be safe and happy around these times, and have some fun. So�have a:

Happy Hanukkah
Merry Christmas
Merry Xmas
Merry Yule
Happy Kwanza
Festive Festivus (
)
and
Happy Winter-Een-Mas

Last but not least, have a safe and Happy New Year!

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
What ever the days mean to you, have happy ones.

Spittin

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
No matter what you are celebrating, may it be a joyous one!

Peace on Earth, and Goodwill towards man.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
May peace be upon you and yours. May happiness find a home in your hearts, stability in your economies, togetherness in the community.

May your decendants be granted the grace of wisdom to choose truth over falsehood, that they not be deceived by our ignorance.

May the new year bring many blessings to the health of all lifes creation, as well as to this planet. May the younger generations and older, take nothing for granted.

May the new year heal the sick, give rest to the weary, bless the dying, soothe the suffering, pity the afflicted, and provide for all those in need.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
any holiday which you are celebrating let it be a happy one...

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Happy holidays to you and yours,
May you be blessed througout the coming year.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
During this Holiday Season, I hope we all remember that the true meaning of the Day is not "how much" and "how many".
The Holiday Season should remind us that we are all members of the same community of people, no matter what our circumstances. We are all in this together.

Best Wishes for the Holidays and a Happy, Healthy New Year!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I hope everyone, here on ATS, enjoys a safe and happy holidays. This time of the year is about giving and the love of family and friends. Try to see through the shopping and the rushing and remember what this time is really about, love and peace. I hope everyone gets to spend this time with their loved ones and reflect on just how lucky we really are. I hope that those who can�t be with family and friends can remember holidays past and find that warmth where ever they may be.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
To everyone, ATS and beyond-

May your holidays be awesome to the second power!

(and to pee-poor holiday depressives like myself, don't let it get you down!)

ds

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Merry Xmas everybody! and if you dont celebrate Xmas have a nice day anyway.
Remember dont drink and drive during the Xmas/New year period smoke dope and fly instead.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 06:39 AM
link   
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever should believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life...John 3:16.

Wishing Merry Christmas to all and praying for Peace on Earth.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Merry ChrismaHanaQansica to every one!

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
No matter what part of the season you choose to celebrate, remember that the Winter Solstice means a time of rest. In the middle of the chaos this season brings out in people, it's good to keep in mind that a period of relaxation/meditation is important for a happy, healthy holiday.

From deep within my soul and heart, I truly wish that you find something in your lives that you need to make you happy, joyous and free.

Namaste.

-J

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Despite our differences, I would first like to thank all the members of ATS for their valued contributions to and within ATS. You all have made ATS and the ATS "community" what it is today. Secondly, I offer my sincerest wishes in that each and every one of you has a happy, beautiful, and wonderful Christmas and Holiday Season. I wish you all continued well-being and peace into the New Year.

best regards,
seekerof

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Have a wonderul holiday season. May the new year bring you good fortune and keep you safe.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
My Christmas wish for this year

May we realize that we are in this together?
May we understand that we all are different yet the same?
May we set aside our differences and work towards equality?
May we listen to others with an open mind?
May we replace insults with praise?
May we offer our help and not our intervention?
May we respect another�s belief and not impose our own?
May we respect the most fragile element of the planet--human life--?
May we look into our hearts, and find the loving compassion that we all have yet so many hides
And finally may we forgive those who have offended us and realize that we are not perfect,
that we still strive to find that which completes us, and with a little work and patience
we may yet still achieve it

Ets�a�an Olal

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Whoever you are, whatever your beliefs, I wish you peace and happiness now and all throughout your lives.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Whatever you may call the holidays, or whether you celebrate them at all, may love, happiness and fulfillment be yours throughout the season and forever after.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join