What are US Biological Warfare
Researchers Doing in the Ebola Zone?
This is a call for an immediate, thorough, and independent investigation of Tulane University researchers and their Fort Detrick associates in the US
biowarfare research community, who have been operating in West Africa during the past several years.
....The research program, occurring in Sierra Leone, the Republic of Guinea, and Liberia—said to be the epicenter of the 2014 Ebola outbreak—has
the announced purpose, among others, of detecting the future use of fever-viruses as bioweapons.
....These researchers are working with other institutions, one of which is USAMRIID, the US Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases, a
well-known center for biowar research, located at Fort Detrick, Maryland.
Kenema, Sierra Leone, said to be the epicenter of the Ebola outbreak spilling over the borders into Guinea and Liberia, housed the research center
apparently started with "a five-year $7,073,538 grant from the National Institute of Health." Seems there may also have been another lab in
Tulane University ran the show. The Tulane researchers have been working with USAMRIID, the US Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases
("a well-known center for biowar research, located at Fort Detrick, Maryland"), several other US universities and private corporations, including:
* BioFactura Inc., "The BioDefense, BioManufacturing, BioPharmaceutical Development Company,"
* Corgenix Medical Corp., and
* Autoimmune Technologies
West Africa's Ebola epidemic is quite unusual in several ways:
* There appear to be numerous epicenters, not just one as is 'natural', which suggests "interference" of some sort.
* Instead of remaining isolated in a remote area and burning out fast as other Ebola outbreaks have done, this epidemic spread quickly, into cities
(never happened before) and still is out of control.
* Zaire Ebola fatality rates are usually about 90% - this one has a fatality rate of 60% and Doctors Without Borders (MSF) brought it down to 25% in
at least one area.
Of note, Guinea cancelled mining permits issued by the previous corrupt government earlier
, and renegotiated for a whole lot more money with another corporate partnership, which not incidentally, included interests from
China. Then surprise, surprise - the Ebola epidemic started near the research facitlities.
Looks like opportunity, ability - and motive
edit on 2/8/14 by soficrow because: add