It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Having Fun With Let's Plays

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hey there fellow ATS peeps!

I asked and received permission to do a shameless plug here for my YouTube channel.

I'm sure many of you that view this forum and play video games have also seen many YouTube channel "Let's Play" videos of all sorts. Some that are extremely funny, some that are simply instructional, and others that are....well....words fail me.

I've organized my YouTube channel and have uploaded many Let's Plays that I've been doing, most with my youngest son Josh sitting with me. The purpose of my Let's Plays are for pure entertainment and for fun. I enjoy making them and posting them. The channel itself is not monietized and I do not receive any money for the videos that I post. I do what I do simply to try and make someone's day and give them a laugh or at least a chuckle.

From what I've seen after sharing with friends and family, the most popular ones seem to be when I play horror games and have the snot scared out of me. Not sure why that is........

But if you have a moment, want to watch something funny, please take a tour of my channel and catch some videos. They are not Conspiracy Videos, but simply me and my son goofing around with PC video games. Below is a link to my channel, my intro video to the channel and a few very short funny clips. I keep most of my Let's Plays down to around 10 minutes long.

If you like them, please click on the "Likes" for each video you liked (it helps tell me what people enjoy), and if you want, you can subscribe to the channel, which will notify you of new videos that I upload and add (which I have a back log of videos for different games we've been doing, so I'm uploading just about every night).

Hope at least a few of you on here enjoy them!

Andy's YouTube Channel Link

The Intro Video

Me Freaking Out

The Big Surprise

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

What was the dungeon game you were playing?

That looked pretty cool!

Funny vids too!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

It's called Dungeon Nightmares, an indie horror game that you can download for free from GameJolt:

Dungeon Nightmares

A lot of time's I'll put links in my video's for games and where you can get them.

Like right now my son and I are working on a new Let's Play for the game Cry Of Fear, which is completely free to download and play from Steam.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Thank you!

I will definitely check that game out! It will give me a break from grinding on Neverwinter! lol

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

From the videos you've posted it looks fun , will check out your channel later

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hey eriktheawful =) I loved your intro and your content is right up my alley, I absolutely love gaming (almost exclusively on the PC these days) I've subscribed to your channel, keep up the great work, feel free to add me on steam if you like, that goes for any other ATS steam users steamcommunity.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Thanks to all who have replied and all who have taken a peek at the videos!

Just remember: if you're having a bad day, don't use the "W" words (worse and wrong).....because:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I did this short video plug and placed it on my channel to spread of the word of ATS:

edit on 3-8-2014 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I subbed to yas, 'm HomerinNC on youtube, check out my channel to, got a ton of gameplayes on there, mainly Arma and SWTOR

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

I'll certainly check it out!

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
If y'all want to see a collection of some good Jump Scares that have me almost wetting my pants, check out this latest episode of Dungeon Nightmares that I uploaded earlier today:

OOPS! Forgot to add this quick 7 second clip....most likely one of my best jump scares:

edit on 4-8-2014 by eriktheawful because: forgot to add a clip

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
You know, being a ex-sailor, I have to watch my language around children and people all the time.....here's a good example of me doing just that!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I don't normally make music videos, but once in a while I'll find a piece of music that I like and want to do something with.

The music in this video is by a group called Shirk. Their music is royalty free and you can go look at their stuff in the link I provide in the comments section of this video.

I decided to put together a compilation of most of my scary Let's Plays that I and my son Josh did. Here's the video. If you like it, please click on the "Like" anotation in the video window. If you know of a friend or someone that would get a chuckle from it, or enjoy watching it, please share the link with them.

I hope any that watch it enjoy it. I had a lot of fun making it:

new topics

top topics

join