It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Is New Tool To FEMA Camps

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Obama has Signed a Executive Order to Detain Americans With ‘Respiratory Illnesses’

www.globalresearch.ca... aign=obama-signs-executive-order-to-detain-americans-with-respiratory-illnesses

All those coffins and fema camps conspiracy might be coming true , what if they knew about the virus all along and are planning to put ebola victims in death camps!!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: droxs

I have been saying for weeks that America is under biological attack. I think the influx of immigrants is false, I think those people were hiding and all came out together. All those diseases on the planes with the children? The new deadly Plague? The worst ever livestock pandemics? Ebola?

I think someone is reenacting the cowboys and Indians games, with the Americans playing the part of the Natives. It's like small pox blankets and forced STD's all over again if you ask me.

Either that or the Governments are scare mongering.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I am fine with that. I think the population of the world needs to be cleansed because of how selfish and evil we have become. For example: grow adults slamming doors on the elderly, fake racism, lawsuits, gangs, money problems by the general public and no hard work or dedication anymore.

Humanity has not lived up the it's potential and does not deserve to live on this planet anymore.

Sorry, you may not think that but ATS is a prime example of such.

"Omg, we must send message to our government about ebola."
Obama signs order to protect us.
"Omg, he is trying to kills us all."

I am not a supporter of Obama but seriously? Hypocrites much?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

All those coffins and fema camps conspiracy might be coming true , what if they knew about the virus all along and are planning to put ebola victims in death camps!!!!

Well that sounds like a good theory except for a few things...

1. The FEMA coffins have been debunked and they have nothing to do with FEMA or the government.

2. Prove FEMA camps actually exist.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

www.globalresearch.ca... aign=obama-signs-executive-order-to-detain-americans-with-respiratory-illnesses

Here is a little something about your source...

While many of Globalresearch.ca's articles discuss legitimate humanitarian or environmental concerns, the site has a strong undercurrent of reality warping and bull# throughout its pages, especially in relation to taking its news from Russia Today, along with other unreliable and/or open sources.
Despite presenting itself as a source of scholarly analysis, Globalresearch.ca mostly consists of polemics many of which accept (and use) conspiracy theories, pseudoscience and propaganda.

rationalwiki.org...

They are a very questionable source.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
And rationalwiki is a legitimate source? LOL

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Quick!!! Under the bed!!! They'll never look there!!!a reply to: droxs

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Well to be honest this EO is real but it has NOTHING TO DO WITH EBOLA.a reply to: tsurfer2000h

edit on AM000000310000000883139312014-08-02T10:39:34-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Did that executive order mention Fema camps or coffins?

Oh, that was you…

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: johngrissom
I am fine with that. I think the population of the world needs to be cleansed because of how selfish and evil we have become. For example: grow adults slamming doors on the elderly, fake racism, lawsuits, gangs, money problems by the general public and no hard work or dedication anymore.

Who do you think is going to be cleansed exactly? In such a scenario, it would target those not in control of the epidemic, those that don't have the access to cures and antidotes.

And how did you get into an example where the worst of humanity is fake racism and lawsuits? Really?
edit on 2-8-2014 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

Much more than globalresearch.ca is.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I do believe this bio attack will be used to start marshal law here in America time will tell....After all its for our own good don't you know just blindly trust your governments. Problem reaction solution.....

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
If Ebola breaks into the wild here, FEMA camps will be a thing we may grateful for. I doubt they could come in time to make a difference by the time anyone realized they needed that level of containment. Still, using camps in this context falls into one of the few legitimate reasons to isolate people from the population.

Look at the past for outbreaks of other bugs like TB. Isolation is standard. If Ebola breaks out, the numbers could rise too fast to keep converting public hospitals in a rush and possibly add new cases in the process.

If that happens, FEMA will not need coffins. They will need incinerators for the very dangerous remains each would leave after death. Sometimes life is very ugly. An honest to God lethal epidemic will be about as ugly as modern times is likely to get.

Let us simply believe the CDC is as good as we all hope they are. Positive thinking and all that.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Much more than globalresearch.ca is.
Ah I see. A site that utilizes the term "wingnut" in every other sentence is very legitimate. LOL

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: switchqm8
I do believe this bio attack will be used to start marshal law here in America time will tell....After all its for our own good don't you know just blindly trust your governments. Problem reaction solution.....

Which bio-attack is that or are you just going to go full doom and create your own reality .

Also as a friendly help it is Martial Law not Marshal Law as that sounds like a character from a spaghetti western.
edit on 2-8-2014 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Well with all the sick illegals crossing the boarder some of with were African and the government allowing it i see it as an attack i may be wrong but thats how i see it. Not doom just reality to me. like the old question is the glass half full or half empty or full of air? all in your prospective i guess.. reply to opethPA

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: switchqm8

Which bio-attack is that or are you just going to go full doom and create your own reality .

Also as a friendly help it is Martial Law not Marshal Law as that sounds like a character from a spaghetti western.

thanks yes correct martial .

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

What if? what if? Hm. What if it were against t&c to get away with writing this kind of nonsense?

Then what would you do?

Sorry, actually. Just please think about what you wrote and how utterly improbable it is.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrCynic
If Ebola breaks into the wild here, FEMA camps will be a thing we may grateful for. I doubt they could come in time to make a difference by the time anyone realized they needed that level of containment. Still, using camps in this context falls into one of the few legitimate reasons to isolate people from the population.

here is the problem with using a concentration camp set up for isolating people. everyone in that type of setting is almost guaranteed to come down with it just by being put in there. in other words, if they put people in that have possibly come into contact with the disease all together, then if just a few actually do have it they will pass it on to all the other inmates. you could say just by being put in sick or not, you have just been handed a death sentence.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Ah I see. A site that utilizes the term "wingnut" in every other sentence is very legitimate. LOL

And the fact that it is using Infowars for the source of the story legitimizes them even more...

Oh wait no it doesn't.

Another conspiracy brought to you by our good friend Alex Jones.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join