It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

City of Toledo issues do not drink water advisery.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Why did search not bring this up for me >_>. Anyway called my folks who still live in the area they still seem to be fine and I know my mother drank some of the water as well as brushed her teeth with it, but this was before anything was alerted. Not too sure if it helps that they have a cullegen water filter as well or not? Either way they seem to be fine and at least talking with my friends in the area things seem to be interesting there

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541

If it were as simple as getting a filter, they would have given people that advice. It's not the bacteria that cannot be filtered, it's the toxins released by the bacteria that cannot be filtered. That's also why they said not to boil the water either. It increases the toxicity.

A very effective way to deal with high microcystin concentrations therefore is to remove the cells, intact and without damage (Drikas et al. 2001; Hart et al. 1998). Any damage, such as that caused by preoxidation, may lead to cell leakage, and consequently in an increase of the dissolved toxin concentration entering the treatment plant. This may be critical, as dissolved toxin is not removed by conventional treatment technologies.
World Health Organiaztion

I would implore people to read and do their research before thinking a simple filter will cure the problem. They would be telling people to filter their water if it were that simple.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_
The science and an explanation to it is in the link.
This is not just some random person on the web.
But for those who need to be protected from a boogie man..

(Edit)
I think I understand what the frenzy is about now.
My guess is soon the PTB will NEED to add something toxic to the water... In order to save our souls of course..

edit on 2-8-2014 by g146541 because: Cold coffee

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Dinoking

I posted in the other thread also. If you are in need of water, I have a well with R/O. I sent you a pm.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Is Monsanto around there? Just wondering.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Update: State of emergency issued for the area.

www.toledoblade.com...

May take 4 days or so to clear up I hear. If that's true will definitely need to import many gallons of water.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: elevatedone

I went to my local Giant Eagle today and there were quite a few people stocking up on water. This is in the Cleveland area. I even bought a couple cases myself, which for me is a rare thing. Upon checking out, the cashier predicted that they would be out of water by tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Is Monsanto around there? Just wondering.

Yep, runoff from the agriculture community does have a effect on this.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
They knew about it yesterday, folks. Read this article which they must have forgotten to clean off the Internet:
www.circleofblue.org...

Could also be a false flag. Too close to the NYC surprise bioterrorism practice drill for my taste.

www.intellihub.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hmmm Rifampicin is the antidote/treatment. It inhibits bacterial DNA-dependent RNA synthesis by inhibiting RNA polymerase activity. It has methylpiperazin in it's structure, I wonder if an antidote could be developed from certain herbs and spices.

Sorry for getting off topic. My curiosity gets the best of me all the time.

Terrible thing to happen over there in Toledo, hope it doesn't happen here.

Nobody go getting drunk over there, getting up at night for a glass of water and forgetting about this when you have a bad hangover can make you sicker.
edit on 2-8-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
What is the technology like to create water from H & O ? I know we can break it apart by hydrolysis but it seems to me that creating it is what we need to do right now. No toxins, no radiation(?) and if it can be done at a fast enough speed, then it can be under our control as well.

So, anyone know whether this is possible or not yet?
edit on 4 Aug 2014 by qmantoo because: cant type

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Water is now safe!

www.toledoblade.com...

Took about half a week but is now drinkable again. Hopefully they upgrade the system so this doesn't happen again.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join