It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does The Latest Crop Circle in Wiltshire UK Show An Unexpected Astronomical Event On 9-9-14?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

edit on 17-8-2014 by BARACKHUSSEiNOBAMA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

Also,
I will be completing yet another lap around the Sun.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76
..it's not "total" rubbish
the earliest reports can be traced back to the 1600's...

Seems as though they may have had more sense back then than we do today seeing how they referred to it as the 'Mowing Devil'...

Many of the patterns used make it clearly obvious who the 'artists' are.

The agenda becomes extremely obvious as well...

The evidence is massive.

The Crop Circles of the Fallen Angels

The Great Crop Circle Deception

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
All this arguing about whether they are man made does not help us get anywhere near to answering whether there is any substance to the inspiration.

Can anyone confirm whether anything of astronomical significance is happening on this date?

September 9 - Full Moon. The Moon will be directly opposite the Earth from the Sun and will be fully illuminated as seen from Earth. This phase occurs at 01:38 UTC. This full moon was known by early Native American tribes as the Full Corn Moon because the corn is harvested around this time of year. This moon is also known as the Harvest Moon. The Harvest Moon is the full moon that occurs closest to the September equinox each year.

www.seasky.org...

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I suspect they are all man made.

my trained eye (as an graduated graphic designer) shows a very bad, edgy geometry that gives it away immediately...

Doesn't prove anything, either way.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I was born on 9/9 (9:30 at night)so I will be a bit curious.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

bah, that's not special....birthdays are like noses, everyone has one....

Destiny though.....that's one of those rare things that only happens once every decade, or so..

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

OOH!

maybe everyone born on 9/9 will suddenly disappear....wouldn't that be weird? it'd be like that show "the leftovers"

..or maybe nothing will happen....my money's on nothing*..

*Nothing, except destiny, that is...
edit on 8-17-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

Me too, just more of the same.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I would like a debunker to debunk the fact that SOME crop circles have plant DNA manipulated and twisted to form these designs. You can clearly see the plants twisted like they grew that way. Bent stalks. These are the real deal when crops turn up like that. Up close you can clearly see the real deal.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I am in Wiltshire, near Avebury. I know of people that make crop circles. I went in one of them in the 90's and it was basically pushed down grass, like the videos show of when people make them using planks. I didn't feel any energy there and I used dowsing rods also. I have got ley lines from dowsing rods plenty of times before and water, but in that circle, nothing.

I have also seen UFO and had an abduction experience at another part of Avebury, so I do believe in ETI.

I also went in a crop circle in a field under Dragon Hill and the Uffington White horse in the late 90's and had another abduction experience. That circle wasn't elaborate though, more just a circle and the crop stalks were broken mid way, not sheared but attached and broken at an angle instead of flattened, it looked impossible, it had an energy also, unlike the Avebury pushed grass circle.

There are a lot of tourists that visit Avebury and while they aren't allowed in the fields, there are paid for tours and helicopter trips to look at them, which is pretty lucrative for the tour companies.

There are also a lot of Pagans, occultists and modern version 'druids' that frequent Avebury often. Handfasting ceremonies etc are sometimes held there.
edit on 17-8-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Because of my experiences, I have a theory that perhaps all these elaborate man made crop circles are a method of distraction from the real thing,an attempt at making it non credible phenomena, and the really interesting crop circles being the non elaborate sort with the stalks actually bent mid way instead of the man made flattened sort.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join