It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does The Latest Crop Circle in Wiltshire UK Show An Unexpected Astronomical Event On 9-9-14?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

This thread has not implied that anything other than human made this crop circle.

It only asks why?!!!

Why don't people bother to read anymore before they feel the need to tell us dribble?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I still contend that one of our world governments is responsible for at least some of these circles. I believe we are seeing a high frequency microwave weaponized satellite getting its yearly calibration by using a low setting and drawing a picture in some grain.

Yea some of these are human made but there are a few, like the alien and 3d face, that seem incredible to have pulled off undetected or overnight. If you look at the alien face you can see that it seems to be printed across the landscape.

There was one crop circle next to stone henge that eyewitnesses claim appeared within 15 minutes. They flew a plane tour over the previously empty field only to find that approximately fifteen minutes later a crop circle had appeared sometime between the next fly over.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: donhuangenaro
a reply to: Rob48

you didn't even look at the link I posted... did you?

these crop circles artists have a long, long time to go to build a perfect crop circle...

my trained eye (as an graduated graphic designer) shows a very bad, edgy geometry that gives it away immediately...

anyway, like I said, some of the circles investigated have anomalies that are difficult to explain with the current status of the human (known) technology

those are facts

There has also always been the tacit assumption by many that it is a purely late 20-Century phenomenon. They fail to look at facts first.
Nodes on the stems of plants from a formation often show nodal elongation or enlargement far beyond explicable natural causes, such as phototropism or negative geotropism. Sometimes, large holes or “expulsion cavities” are evident, where moisture has exploded out.

But they fail to see the facts.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

Do you have any sources for those facts? I would love to read them.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

..it's not "total" rubbish
the earliest reports can be traced back to the 1600's
my grandpa told me his dad had them in his fields (we're in australia)

there was a video put out a while back, of orbs supposedly creating a formation.. i thought it was bunk (and maybe it is?) but i have seen those orb things for myself (moving in the same circular pattern & then disappearing, like the video)
there seems to be is something to all this.. but what exactly?
that's what we're left to find out..
fwiw.. i think all this (crop circles, orbs, etc) is just ONE facet of the same phenomena, if you start piecing together various sugar packets a story starts to emerge..

watch out for those merry pranksters
some of them aren't even directly on the payroll, they just get something else out of it..

Because half the fun of this type of art is designing pseudo-mystical bollocks to wind up conspiracy theorists!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Pimpish

Which case do you want?

Or do you want me to research for you, is that it?

EDIT: Someone who has actually researched it!
edit on 31-07-2014 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I don't need you to research for me. You mention several things as facts, I was wondering your sources. The reason I ask is because it sounds like you're referring to W.C. Levengood's research, which has been highly critized. If you have a source other than him, I'd like to read it.

www.csicop.org...

Levengood also was pretty shady about being a doctor. There's an email exchange here with Nancy Talbot, who is listed as a contact on the BLT team website. ufoupdateslist.com...

Just as I thought, Levengood and his team. When you refer to them as facts in that case, you should do it like this "facts."

edit on 2-8-2014 by Pimpish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Pimpish

So a counter argument to his work by some website is fact too?

We'll agree to disagree.

LINK

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: donhuangenaro

there are two types of crop circles:

1. made by people, they are easily recognizable because of the simplicity, terrible 'geometry' and obvious human tracks (feet, damage plants)

Where are all the photos of the obvious fraudulent crop circles?

I haven't seen any blunders or half completed circles or obvious footpaths or for that matter ANY evidence of human error in any of them.

Surely trespassers have been apprehended or chased away by buckshot before completing a design?

Shouldn't there be a whole site dedicated to 'Crop Circle Fails'?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Found one.

i.chzbgr.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic
Found one.

i.chzbgr.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

It's not a counter argument. It's an article by an actual Ph.D, unlike Levengood, which has valid criticisms of Levengood's so called research. Starting off with it not being a double blind study. If you want to just ignore the valid critique of his papers, feel free. But between him lying, misleading, or whatever, about him being a doctor and the points brought up in this article, to me it really sheds doubt on BLT teams research.

It's been many years and no one has been able to duplicate his results. That says a lot. Can you point me to any other crop circle researcher who came to even vaguely similar conclusions? There are lots of people out there doing crop circle research.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
See the research of Dr. Eltjo H. Haselhoff, Ph.D.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld

Found one.

i.chzbgr.com...

Added link to previous post about your CSICOPS.

My previous post???

Are you confusing Psynic with Pimpish?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Found one.

i.chzbgr.com...

Added link to previous post about your CSICOPS.

My previous post???

Are you confusing Psynic with Pimpish?

Sorry, quoted the wrong person, quickly removed

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

Cannot wait for Destiny.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pimpish

Do you have any sources for those facts? I would love to read them.

There was a fraudulent "researcher" called William Levengood who claimed all of this pseudo-scientific stuff about microwaves and nodal elongation. It was all total crap. He didn't even have the PhD he claimed to have.

Google him for all you need to know.

Just enjoy crop circles for what they are: cool art and a gentle bit of fun being poked at the "paranormal" crowd.
edit on 2-8-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

9th September, you say?

Isn't that when the Schools go back after Summer? Maybe it's the aliens just marking it on their calender...

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

a reply to: openyourmind1262

This thread has not implied that anything other than human made this crop circle.

It only asks why?!!!

Why don't people bother to read anymore before they feel the need to tell us dribble?

Well to be fair, from your OP:

I don't see this as random! I see a very sophisticated geometric crop circle, and I would love to find out who/what made it and why?

Some might see this as hinting towards something other than humans creating these designs.

And of course it's not random, these things take tons of planning. It's been shown that people have created some insanely intricate designs in fields/snow/sand/etc, sometimes using little to no 'tools' and achieving fantastic results.

Let's hear some 'facts' and data from someone who has actually been studying these things first hand instead of using someone else's research. This isn't DNA, carbon dating, high tier astronomy...this is pieces of plant matter flattened to create patterns and designs. So far the only time I have read anything about some unexplainable anomaly in regards to crop circles it's been from a source that has "2012", "UFO", or something similarly mysterious in the title, and whenever I see a source like that I take everything they say with a heaping handful of salt.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

the only awesome thing i know that's happening on 9.9.14 is the release of Destiny on PS3™, PS4™, Xbox™ 360, and Xbox™ One.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join