Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Does The Latest Crop Circle in Wiltshire UK Show An Unexpected Astronomical Event On 9-9-14?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
New amazing Crop Circles have appeared in:

Parkers Hill Plantation, nr Cherington, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom. Reported 27th July.

Green Street, Nr Avebury, Wiltshire, United Kingdom. Reported 29th July.

Roundway Hill, Nr Devizes, Wiltshire, United Kingdom. Reported 30th July.

Especially the circle near Roundway Hill in Wiltshire is a weird circle with lots of surprises. It shows the geocentric locations of planets, Mars, the Moon and the Sun in our solar system.

The geometric work in the circle seems to refer to an unexpected astronomical event on 9-9-14 (September 9, 2014).

Image above: Credits geometric work to Luke Falcon.

Full description and analysis on the crop circle near Round Way Hill.

Aerial view of the Roundway, Wiltshire Crop Circle:

I don't see this as random! I see a very sophisticated geometric crop circle, and I would love to find out who/what made it and why?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
First question you have to answer: how would the people who made this formation have knowledge of an "unexpected astronomical event"?

As to who made it and why. Artists. Why does anyone make art? To express themselves.

Have a look at www.circlemakers.org...

They are (or at least were — I don't follow crop circles as much as I used to) the main "cereal artist" group in the UK.
edit on 2-8-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

More pretty crop circles !

The geometric work in the circle seems to refer to an unexpected astronomical event on 9-9-14 (September 9, 2014).

In reply to the circle depicting something that will occur on 9-9-14, How so ? Can you give an explanation for us ?

leolady

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

no offense but I'd say like all the other crop circles they don't mean much, it's not that I believe we are alone in the universe, it's just that I think that if other worldly/dimensional beings are doing this they are down right lame.

I mean they can fly interplanetary/dimensional in the blink of an eye but they cant even learn a human language to say(or write in the crops if that's their thing), "hey on the 14th this is gonna happen", instead they play funny buggers and draw incoherent circles and whatnot in crops, which leads me to believe that some of these 'crop circles'(that aren't done by humans) are done by demons wanting to have a laugh at our expense.

screw them

edit on 2-8-2014 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: leolady

More pretty crop circles !

In reply to the circle depicting something that will occur on 9-9-14, How so ? Can you give an explanation for us ?

leolady

Explained in the link in my OP.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

John Lundberg would of been first to say that this was made by his group, but he hasn't.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I knew a bunch of guys from Hampshire UK that would travel out this way to make crop circles - its just grafiti

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: countingdown

I half agree that this is Graffiti, but why this design?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I missed the link... still having my coffee this morning. Duh...

Going to check it out now.

leolady

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I couldn't find any astronomical events on 9/9 of this year, but there is a game launching that has been highly anticipated called "Destiny".

Several crop circles have been created to promote things like brands and products... this might be something similar.

If someone has Stellarium, you could set the date to 9/9 and see what's happening in the solar system at that time.

~Namaste

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
a reply to: countingdown

I half agree that this is Graffiti, but why this design?

Because half the fun of this type of art is designing pseudo-mystical bollocks to wind up conspiracy theorists! And it seems to be working nicely.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

designing pseudo-mystical bollocks to wind up conspiracy theorists! And it seems to be working nicely.

Why would people be wound up by it? And who is the bollocks working on?

Notice this forum is The Gray Area?

And the question mark in my title?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

The guys would map out 'interesting' shapes and patterns with a pair of compasses on paper then scale up with rope. The designs were mostly random compass patterns with the help of beer etc

That design is bit Dr Who circa 5 years ago (ish) -a bit like this
[url=http://www.musica-spirito.it/ musica-scienza/ cimatica-masaru-emoto-cristalli-acqua/ cristallo-acqua.jpg/url]
edit on 2-8-2014 by countingdown because: link

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Well the original plan was to make people believe aliens were responsible. This evolved into stuff like the "Arecibo response" and even overt things like this:

It's like a game. And yes it did work very well to make people believe there was some significance to crop circles beyond a few artists with planks and ropes.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
Well the original plan was to make people believe aliens were responsible. This evolved into stuff like the "Arecibo response" and even overt things like this:

It's like a game. And yes it did work very well to make people believe there was some significance to crop circles beyond a few artists with planks and ropes.

Has anyone ever come forth on who made that design?
You would think something that complex would of been recorded step by step, at least that's what I would expect, someone must have the blueprints?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Pretty sure it was the Circlemakers guys. They certainly made the "most complex circle ever" at Milk Hill in 2001.

There are videos of them making some circles. Not the "grey" one AFAIK.

Example:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

there are two types of crop circles:

1. made by people, they are easily recognizable because of the simplicity, terrible 'geometry' and obvious human tracks (feet, damage plants)

2. small amount of unexplainable crop circles, very complicated perfect geometry and with anomalies like bending without damaging the plants

crop circle evidence

you can make all the jokes you want, but there is some serious scientific research going on... the facts are facts

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: donhuangenaro

there are two types of crop circles:

1. made by people, they are easily recognizable because of the simplicity, terrible 'geometry' and obvious human tracks (feet, damage plants)

2. small amount of unexplainable crop circles, very complicated perfect geometry and with anomalies like bending without damaging the plants

crop circle evidence

you can make all the jokes you want, but there is some serious scientific research going on... the facts are facts

Total rubbish. Ever single crop circle is made by humans.

As nicely demonstrated by the fact that the makers have got these "researchers" to identify circles as "non-human" before showing them video of them being made.

Red faces all round!

Take the "Inkpen Serpent", a pretty spectacular formation made in 2011.

So impressive that a "crop circle study group" chose it as the best of the season and made it the star of their 2012 calendar:

Of course, the "experts" were oohing and aahing over how it was impossible that this was human-made, and it had all sorts of spiritual or alien signs, numerology, even planetary conjunctions and the Mayan calendar, the full works.

Then the guys who made it revealed a video of the formation being made by very earthly means

www.circlemakerstv.org...

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The answer is NO. NO NO NO. manmade artifact in a field. There's folks laughing their arse's off, you know the ones that MADE the cropcircle.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

you didn't even look at the link I posted... did you?

these crop circles artists have a long, long time to go to build a perfect crop circle...

my trained eye (as an graduated graphic designer) shows a very bad, edgy geometry that gives it away immediately...

anyway, like I said, some of the circles investigated have anomalies that are difficult to explain with the current status of the human (known) technology

those are facts

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join