It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War of Terrorism - ISIS is a US proxy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

simply because he doesn't think even US and Israel had that much money to throw at them

US has plenty of money, they can print it all day long. But the printing causes devaluation which is exported via the reserve currency to rest of world. So US isn't really paying for ISIS, countries that still use the USD as a reserve currency are paying for ISIS through devaluation of any reserves they hold in USD.

But USD is on the nose, countries are looking for a more stable alternative (BRIC's etc). If US can control the worlds oil fields they can force payment for oil in USD.

These wars are all about keeping reserve currency, nothing else.
edit on 2 8 2014 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Possibly, but isn't it Chinese companies who has control of the majority share of oil fields in Iraq?

What I think the wars are about is central banking though, I agree with you there.

Every country that does not have a Rothschild - style central bank but rather a state owned bank is being attacked - and the central banking scheme with IMF funding installed, to make entire countries into slaves.

If the United States share of that is to hold the worlds reserve currency I don't know... it is apparent that the US thinks much is at stake for them at any rate.

It seems this is a pie many are getting their particular slice of.
edit on 2-8-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

The US dollar is the main currency used to purchase Iraqi oil link . Yes Rothschilds cannot be ignored, seen speculation that the Rothschilds have transferred much of their reserves into China but its hard to get anything concrete on the puppet masters.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: pennydrops

Well we need at least one enemy to feed the war machine, the propaganda machine, and whatever other machine needs feeding at the time.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

RT, as fun as they are they are proven as unreliable and biased source. Doing a quick search the only other sources I see reporting this are WND and Infowars. Both sources have their issues with many people here but I like them better than RT.

www.infowars.com...

mobile.wnd.com...
edit on 2-8-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I don't think ISIS is a 'US proxy', but i completely and unequivocally believe that many ISIS fighters have received US training in the past.

ISIS has amongst its ranks, many foreign fighters. Fighters who fought in the Libyan revolution; fighters who fought against the allied occupation of Iraq; fighters who fought in Afghanistan...and i'd wager that there are many more fighters from Africa and Eastern Europe.

What we must keep in mind, is that many of ISIS' fighters have already received some form of military training in the past. Libyan rebels were trained by the USA and Britain, and many of them travelled to Syria after the downfall of Gaddafi. Syrian rebels have been trained by the USA and Britain, and many of them have been forced to either flee the state, or pledge allegiance to ISIS, as their power grows stronger. I'm not sure if many of you know, but the moderate Syrian rebels are all but diminished. The only significant powers fighting in Syria now, are ISIS and the Syrian government.

Does all this mean that the US has willingly trained terrorists during the Syrian and Libyan revolutions? I don't think so. Many Libyan rebels were moderate, but either retired from fighting or continued to engage in militant activity in the state (if they didn't travel to Syria). Many Syrian rebels have either fled the fighting, or pledged allegiance to ISIS. That doesn't necessarily mean that these fighters were always terrorists.

The fact is that the USA needs to update its policies regarding the training of forces which they can't properly control. They've been doing it since the Phoenix Program in Vietnam, and they have continued to do it ever since.

You can teach someone special combat tactics, but once you release them out into the wild, you thereafter lack control. After receiving combat training, there is nothing stopping them from pledging allegiance to an enemy faction, and using their recently acquired knowledge to aid in the efforts against their former teachers.

This is a problem of which i believe the USA is facing. They have trained many rebels from Syria and Libya, and many of them have since joined the ranks of terrorist outfits. ISIS has no doubt profited of this unfortunate scenario, and i believe that is evident in their combat prowess.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Western governments are sending millions of pounds of aid to areas held by the radical Islamic group Isis in northern Syria, The Independent can reveal. The aid, which is paid for by the UK, European and US governments, consists of food, medicine and hygiene kits. It is brought into the country through the war-torn north from the two last remaining border posts open with Turkey in Reyhanli and Kilis.

Isis is also luring doctors and nurses with large salaries in return for their loyalty, a Syrian doctor working for a Norwegian medical NGO in Raqqa told The Independent. They are buying people one by one – they are offering doctors up to 100,000 Syrian pounds a month (£390), which is a fortune there now.

Source

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
It is not the People of the US proxy it is the Elites of the worlds proxy.

The Republicans in the US Senate and House, really do not want to send aid but are forced to agree with it in order to get some perks they want passed.

We need to stop the Pork additions to bills with the excuse it helps get more things passed.

edit on 2-8-2014 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Well... whatever it is, and whatever its not, this is what moderate Muslims mostly believe at this point.

I would say if its not the US's fault, they have a bit of propaganda to spin, to clear some air. It's darn muddy right now. What began as whispers of conspiracy, has become very loud finger pointing.

"DAASH is an Israel and America movement for the creation of a secure border for the Zionists against the forces of resistance in the region ...."

Link to original (NOT in English)

Re: ISIS blows up the Nabi Yunus Masjid in Mosul Postby Mustafee101 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:09 am Israel, USA, and KSA are funding ISIS in an attempt to weaken Iran (majority Shias). The Sunni-Shiite divide has been created by politicians and the media to serve the U.S. and Israel interest. If the ISIS really care about Islam or Muslims, they would have helped Palestine. They didn't even condemn the IDF's recent attacks on Gaza.
SomaliNet Forums

ISIS are a death squad infiltrated and covertly germinated by western covert forces, and ISIS’s actions directly serve western strategic interests which are basically to violently divide communities and countries.
5Pillarz Site (Sunni site)

Although some parts of this article that explain what informations about ISIS have been gained may be true, I still think that it's main purpose is to convince the (western) readers that the western governments (and their Gulf puppets) had (and have) no share in creating and funding ISIS.

I find it very improbable that an obscure and utterly poor group of extremists, that started operating in Syria, could, suddenly and unexpectedly, in a couple of years, achieve such political and military strength, and all that virtually undetected by western secret services. We all know that the west aids and supports the opponents of the Syrian regime, so the idea that ISIS somehow miraculously underwent such huge transformation right under the noses of American and other western governments and amassed such wealth without being discovered by the west is simply ridiculous.

We, the people of the Middle East, are, as we always were, only pawns in the huge and (half-) secret chess game of the western governments. They create countries and draw borders, they install and destroy our dictators, they decide who is good and who is evil among our governments, and they assemble extremist movements, use, support and fund them until they serve western purposes and dismantle them (or leave them to operate and destabilize the region) after they are no longer of use...

So to claim that they knew almost nothing about ISIS, as it separated from al Qa'eda and grew to it's today's monstrous proportions, and to want us to believe that, is in my opinion a bit too much...
Response to what many think was a western propaganda article attempting to explain that it wasn't the west funding ISIS

edit on 2-8-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

ISIS doesn't have factories to produce arms and supplies and no military force can fight a prolonged battle without funding ( Obama asks for another 500 Million ) so if US isn't funding ISIS, who is?

Do you think retired General Wesley Clark was telling a lie? Isn't it obvious that ISIS only attacks countries that side with Russia.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Senator Rand Paul said the US government is arming the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) terrorists. Speaking to the CNN's State of the Union program, Republican Senator Paul said, "they (ISIS) would not be in power in Iraq, if we were not providing safe haven in Syria by arming their allies." He claimed that the US government armed the terrorists in Syria, adding "we have been fighting alongside al-Qaeda, fighting alongside ISIS." ISIS is now emboldened in two countries.

[url=http://www.ascertainthetruth.com/att/index.php/jahcubites-a-world-rule/economicpolitical-intrigues/1021-rand-paul-we-armed-isis-in-syria]Source[/ url]
edit on 3 8 2014 by glend because: fixed link

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
In the latest picture with the Jordanian pilot, the ISIS fighters in the sand-colored masks look more European to my eyes.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Organised terrorism since the lated 1970s is an US proxy, maybe before. With notable exceptions, such as the IRA and the Palestinian terrorists although I am not 100% sure of the Palestinians.

When terrorists target the average Joe instead of the captains of industry and leaders of a nation, you can be 100% sure the terrorism is funded from inside the country that is the target. A self sustaining self contained terrorist organisation, such as the IRA, gets their mortars inside the yard of British parliament and manages to put royalty under the earth.

If nobody of fame or importance or power died on events such as 911 or 7/7 , you can rest assured that those events were initiated from the inside, to clear the path for war among their own people. Terrorists don't target the rabble if they can help it, they target the people whom actually hold power. A false flag is directed against the rabble, because the public opinion of the rabble is the target of a false flag. Why was the British underground bombed on 7/7 ? The politicians the captains of industry, the blue blood the top of the social pyramid was pretty damned sure that nobody they knew or remotely cared about would be using the London underground. (except for that one time the queen did in a photo op) .

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Merinda

To be absolutely fair, the IRA received a fair bit of funding from US based sources, although none of those were ever confirmed to have originated within the government of the country. There were however some very powerful and wealthy donors in the United States. An organisation was even started in America by a former IRA member, specifically for the purpose of funding the IRA during the 60's and the height of the troubles during that period. That organisation was called Noraid.

Look it up!

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Al Qaeda had Bin Laden
Who does ISIS have? I'm thinking an entire young country in the region.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sovan
Al Qaeda had Bin Laden
Who does ISIS have? I'm thinking an entire young country in the region.

Now ISIS is claiming that the world trade center attacks were orchestrated by them.

At any rate there is no real war on terrorism when it comes to ISIS. If their were they would have destroyed every IT Server that up-linked them to their facebook, Twitter and Internet accounts they use to wreak terror , recruit and pronounce their victories.

First rule of warfare is to remove your enemies ability to communicate, second is to remover their supply chain, and third to kill off their officers.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join