It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contagious Disease Movies - A Warning From the Elites?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
The worst Ebola Outbreak in History is happening Right Now. Many Conspiracy Theorist believe that this is by design to bring down the world population - think Georgia Guidestones.

Also many people believe that the Elites must tell us in one way or another what their sinister plans are. They don't have to be straight to the point about this either, they can inform us through songs, novels, tv shows and movies.

When the General Population hear these songs, read these novels, watch these TV shows and Armageddon movies they are giving consent to the depopulation agenda by not objecting.

Here are 5 Warning Movies

The Crazies (1973)
What the disease is: Trixie.
What the disease does: Kills outright or causes homicidal madness.

This film focuses on a government-created biological weapon that accidentally crash lands in a small town’s water supply. Oh, and the weapon hasn’t been tested so the government can’t really be sure what is going to happen. It contaminates the entire town causing some people to go into homicidal rages. And yet it is the government’s response that is the most horrifying part of the film. They immediately attempt to cover the story up and quarantine the entire town. When their attempts to stop the spread begin to fail they start casually discussing nuking the entire town. Who is the enemy? The people who are sick or the government that created the illness?

Right at Your Door (2006)
What the disease is: Unknown virus.
What the disease does: Affects the respiratory system.

Unlike the other films that fester on this list, Right at Your Door features disease as an act of terrorism. The virus featured in this film is released over Los Angeles via a dirty bomb. We have limited information about the virus because the film is told from the singular perspective of a man who was home at the time of the explosion. The information we do receive is from radio broadcasts and sick wife who is trapped outside of their home.

The Stand (1994)
What the disease is: Captain Tripps, an influenza virus
What the disease does: Kills over 99% of the population

The Stand follows a super-flu as it wipes out nearly 99% of the population in the United States. This highly contagious deadly form of the flu is nicknamed Captain Tripps and was accidentally released from a military compound. Captain Tripps ravages most of society and causes an apocalypse of Biblical proportions.

Contagion (2011)
What the disease is: Meningoencephalitis Virus One (MEV-1)
What the disease does: Attacks the central nervous system

MEV-1 is a highly contagious virus that passes from person to person via contact or contact with an item the sick person has touched. The film watches the epidemic spread around the world while governments scramble to come up with a cause and a solution. Meanwhile, society begins to fall apart and vultures show up to prey on the desperate.

Outbreak (1995)
What the disease is: Matoba Virus
What the disease does: Causes fever, bleeding, and death
Note - The Matoba Virus is based on the Ebola Virus.

Unlike many of the diseases on the list, this one is terrifying because it IS realistic. Many things about Outbreak are based on the Ebola Virus; the Ebola Virus is another viral hemorrhagic fever. However, unlike the Ebola Virus, Matoba eventually mutates and starts spreading in a manner similar to the flu. But with all of the deadly consequences. And it is spread to the United States via the illegal transportation of a monkey. The monkey ends up biting a pet shop owner starting the spread and eventual mutation.

So what do we do? How do we tell the elites that we do not consent to these Population Reduction Viruses that they are Manufacturing?

Is it possible without Mass Casualties, I see that the DHS in America has stocked up on Hollow Point Bullets in case of an uprising, and don't forget all those FEMA Coffins ready and waiting.

Any thoughts?

edit on 2-8-2014 by NeverMind2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Yes: what kind of message are these nefarious 'Elites' sending us with the release of Sharknado 2?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: NeverMind2013

Although not a movie, the best new TV-SERIES on the subject is Utopia, anyone with an iota of belief that this could some day play out should watch this show

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeverMind2013

Here are 5 Warning Movies

Any thoughts?

5 movies.

41 Years.

50,000 movies made every year That's my thoughts.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

that goes in the category "give the imbecilic masses something to chew in the mean time"

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Let's not forget about the T.v series The Last Ship and The Strain too that recently just came out.
edit on 2-8-2014 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I personally think it's all over for us "Commoners" Reality TV, Gangsta Rap and so on has reduced the collective IQ's of all people on the planet - except most ASTers that is.

We will perish while the Elites retreat to their DUMB sites.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Considering the myriad of diverse movie topics over the past 60 years the "elites" have pretty much got everything covered haven't they? You name it, and "they" have already "warned" us about it.

What a retarded concept.

So you like gansta rap eh?

edit on 2-8-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

It's not my concept, many people in conspiracy circles believe that the elites follow an unwritten law that they must tell the public what their agenda is. Some say it's Cosmic Karma.

Thanks for your thoughts.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I would think that the elites couldn't care less about warning us about anything but maybe you are right. It might be a case of "well we told them- serves them right if they are all dead". Just so they have no trouble sleeping at night. I think sometimes certain movies or tv programs are a code or have a code in them to warn or send messages to operatives rather than send direct messages that can be intercepted. This might sound paranoid though.
I would hazard a guess and say these movies contain some vital information in them.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I cannot recall this movie name but it was one of the craziest movies i seen for while, some American town started to spread each other some viruses that grow really fast by eating humans inside out, soon whole town and long part of the movie was about suffering and horrible deaths, if i remember correct that virus came from water, maybe some ancient type of fishes, i have bad memory sometimes on somethings, maybe someone knows this movie?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

"evlything (is) most honorable plopaganda"

in one of them "evil" nations (cue republican fanfare) you wouldn't even get these types of propaganda movies

the "good" nations just do the opposite

mass dissemination of american psycho pie beauty disease-contamination-movie

"give the people what they want"

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: romilo

Are you talking about "Cabin Fever" ? In that movie, the water was making people sick because a man who died from eating the meat from sick animals on his farm. He died in the water that was beening drunk by the people staying in the cabin.

That movie freaked me out for a while.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Yes i have read/heard that about the tptb something to do with their rituals. I think anything is possible and im sure its a whole lot more movies then what u posted but im no expert. I don't watch many movies or tv. To all the people being harsh and name calling you can disagree in a polite way just saying.Also this is in skunk works and what does liking gangster rap have to do with it. I think his point was the degrading/dumbing down of the masses thru negative music/movies ect btw i grew up listing to it so what..

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Steven King who also wrote The Stand which the outbreak was a bio weapon has written several books along this line.
another one of his, combines a parasitic outbreak with aliens, the name was Dreamcatcher.
other movies that have this plot.
28 Days, where rage was the cause of the outbreak.
The Crazies the cause was a bio weapon.
The Andromeda Strain alien disease hitches a ride on a satellite.
12 Monkeys Time travel and bio weapons
Children of Men about humans losing the ability to reproduce.

then there was the cult classic, Invasion of the Body Snatchers

through the years there have been a number of them, no i don't think that they are warning from the elite, just stories from fertile imaginations.
edit on 2-8-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Dawn of the planet of apes too, simian flu.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I think its all about getting a certain reaction out of the masses. If you think about it, what so we do when we watch these things or read these books? We discuss it. We talk about what we would do in that kind of situation. Its a plot to see how we would handle it. And seeing how long they've been making them just means we aren't suited to handle anything yet.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Thanks for not taking offence.

I know it's not your concept.

That many in conspiracy circles entertain this kind of mumbo-jumbo demonstrates that many in conspiracy circles are idiots, but that's just my opinion.

An unwritten rule?......mmmwwwahahahahahaha

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It appears the movie Contagion was financed by Jeffrey Skoll who is a member of the prestigious billionaire club The Giving Pledge. His reasons stated below

Jeffrey Skoll: In many ways, it put pandemics back on the map, that the public realized how important our public health organizations are, for example. A number of politicians that had seen the movie who were ready to vote on cuts to funding to the CDC recognized that that would be a bad idea.

This was shown on 60 minutes and the link is below with the broadcast and write up.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
2010, I was working for PCSI as a hospital housekeeper on Ft Carson. We got an overtime assignment on a weekend to clean barracks type compounds set INSIDE a fenced containment perimeter downrange about 30 min away from the Hospital. There were 3 stories to each of 4 buildings with central connecting medical labs and the thing I remember is see the old style HUGE bowl type handwashing communal sinks. No mirrors INDUSTRIAL strength bunk beds 3 high Not sure how many but about 40 I would say per floor.
They were pushing the FLU back then.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join