It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Motherships

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
The giant black flying triangle is the tr3b look it up and its the only aircraft I know of that can cloak itself and is 600ft across.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Howdy,

First, let me just say, nice drawing. I wish I could draw half as well as you. : /

Second, I don't doubt that you saw something. In fact, I'm not saying it wasn't an alien ship/UFO of human origins. That said, your drawing looks remarkably like some lenticular cloud formations.
If there is a non-UFO explanation, perhaps that would be it?

Sincere regards,
Hydeman

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Will1692
a reply to: nugget1
The giant black flying triangle is the tr3b look it up and its the only aircraft I know of that can cloak itself and is 600ft across.

We are talking about something on a different scale. Because the altitude of whatever was causing this phenomenon cannot be determined, I had to do some calculations based on what I saw. Hypothetically the amount of sky it blacked out at an altitude of only 1000 feet let's say, the object would be 1414 feet across. But to me it seemed like it would have had to have been at a much higher altitude. At 10,000 feet the object would have been circa 5425 feet across (making it larger than a mile in diameter) but I'm still not sure if 10,000 feet is a low enough guestimate of altitude. I can't really say, my gut says it was very high, making it extremely large.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I think most super large space craft sightings are probably strange cloud formations and such.

Just seems too unlikely a super massive mother ship would just show up and say hi (without launching some fire power, scouts and other stuff like resource)

Ive seen 3 cigar like white tubes in the sky on the way to school (she also saw them and confirmed i wasnt seeing things) They were far off as they didnt move as the car drove nearly 20 miles they must have been pretty big, like huge. However they were almost certainly some clouds or vapor trails from fast jet or somthing.

EDIT: Just to expand this is what me and my mother saw, they were static just odd for jet trails as they didnt taper off or extend very far on the sky line. If i would have used my fingers, put to my eye they would have been just a centimeter or two wide on a wide blue morning sky.

edit on b1515109 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: hydeman11
Howdy,

First, let me just say, nice drawing. I wish I could draw half as well as you. : /

Second, I don't doubt that you saw something. In fact, I'm not saying it wasn't an alien ship/UFO of human origins. That said, your drawing looks remarkably like some lenticular cloud formations.
If there is a non-UFO explanation, perhaps that would be it?

Sincere regards,
Hydeman

Thank you, my reply to this would be A) it would be an extremely rare occurrence that a cloud was perfectly symmetrical both in inner and outer diameter. B) Clouds don't generally move at a constant across the sky (with no wind) and disappear in an instant.

This scenario was just too strange for all explanation, and different than all others I've heard of. That is why I decided to ask around. Especially when there was not a cloud in the sky, it was a cloudless night...
edit on 8-8-2014 by TheChrome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy

... and no it wasn't an R/C balloon swamp gas Venus lantern disinfo thingy.

Hahah, this part made me LOL. Well put. I bet the view of the stars while out at sea is pretty impressive, I don't doubt that you may have seen something.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheChrome

Howdy,

Indeed, it would be an unlikely scenario where the perfect "disappearing" lenticular cloud to be the culprit. I just wanted to throw the idea out there as something to consider. If you say it was not a lenticular cloud, then I cannot argue further, as you are the only one who knows what you saw.

I hope you find your answers, though.

Sincere regards,
Hydeman

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: hydeman11

Howdy,

Indeed, it would be an unlikely scenario where the perfect "disappearing" lenticular cloud to be the culprit. I just wanted to throw the idea out there as something to consider. If you say it was not a lenticular cloud, then I cannot argue further, as you are the only one who knows what you saw.

I hope you find your answers, though.

Sincere regards,
Hydeman

Thanks for the references. That is interesting. However what I saw was most certainly not a cloud. A frame of reference is a 747 traveling at about 160mph on approach for landing. The object that I saw was moving in such a manner that it was at least similar to the speed of a 747 flying overhead at an altitude of around 1000 feet (as observed from the ground). The higher the altitude the phenomenon might have been, the faster the speed would have been also. I would say that since 160mph is category 5 hurricane wind speed, there is no way what I saw could have been a cloud, even if it was only 1000 feet above me.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Ive had a few or more experiences, but heard werid sounds as well. .But, dont forget the goverment has aircrafts which fools the eyes of many. . Just remember to really spot what you are looking for, Ive seen some "ufos" and many together; but carefully look to the skys above and each nights you will see a lot of things in our night sky. Focus and pay attention when your out staring up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join