It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Motherships

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I am curious if anyone has seen a mothership. Most UFO sightings contain some sort of shiny object with flashing lights and such. My experience was different.

I do not have any photographic evidence, only a personal account. This is my story:

I was stargazing on the front porch with my neighbor somewhere around 1994. I lived in a suburb of Houston, Tx so it was rare that on a clear night you could see the stars vividly. On this particular night, it was cloudless and the stars seemed brighter than normal. My neighbor and I were facing south, looking at the stars, when all of the sudden something moved across the sky from behind us blocking view of the stars. I thought I was was crazy until my neighbor turned to me and said "do you see that?" At that point I knew he saw what I saw, a circular void in the sky blocking the view of the stars. You probably would not have noticed it's presence if you were not directly looking skyward, since all you could see is what was unseen...A circular pattern in which light from the stars was blocked from the sky, and a corona of light around it, and in the center of it.

My neighbor ran into his house to get his wife, and the circular void (which I would say covered 1/3 of the sky) slowly moved south. Just a few seconds before my neighbor returned with his wife, the blackness in the sky just disappeared. Like it evaporated. You could see the stars again. He said "where did it go?" and I replied "It just disappeared" Neither of us had anything to drink etc.

I have not heard of anything like it, so I did my best to render what we saw. I am wondering if anyone has seen anything similar?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheChrome
I saw a giant mothership and a pterodactyle. Columbus saw a ufo and a mermaid. People hallucinate. It was a huge triangle a mile wide would've been visible for many miles and you're the only 2 people who saw it. Whole towns would've seen this. People's satellite dishes would've stopped working.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I have not seen a circular craft like you describe, but I did see a HUGE triangular craft. It would have covered three or more football fields, easily.

When you see something like that, it doesn't matter if people believe you or not. There are things in our sky that we aren't familiar with. Not claiming ET, but something is up there.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mattsawaufo
I saw a giant mothership and a pterodactyle. Columbus saw a ufo and a mermaid. People hallucinate. It was a huge triangle a mile wide would've been visible for many miles and you're the only 2 people who saw it. Whole towns would've seen this. People's satellite dishes would've stopped working.

I understand what you are saying, but I am not a wacko, my neighbor and I really saw this. I'm probably the biggest skeptic, but what was that? No not everyone would see it, because the only way anyone could tell it was there was to be staring directly at the stars, and notice the pattern of the absence of light from the stars. It was circular blackness, which no one would notice if they were going about their business.
edit on 1-8-2014 by TheChrome because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2014 by TheChrome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It was stationed up near the North Pole a while back, it showed up with the northern lights.

Well, the shape of the northern lights made something that looked like the front of a big boat up there.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Maybe what you saw was a military real-world exercise of holographics like some project blue beam or something...

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Yes I saw one at about 330am standing in the front lawn of my house. It was rectangular in shape and blocked out the moon...also it appeared that parts on it were moving or morphing around...i could tell because there was light randomly passing thru from the moon and movement could be seen...

very large black regtangle...

OG

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Your rendition of the event you attempted to convey, resembles an account another person has had. Except he had a video of a possible mothership zooming past the moon. His craft and yours, seem quite comparable. Cool story!! Thanks for sharing.a reply to: TheChrome

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
there was a time when we all thought motherships were gigantic (physical) craft that disgorged smaller expeditionary craft..

it seems there has been an ultra-sophisticated effort to direct the inquiries along these lines~ credo mutwa embracing & expanding the 'cigar craft' motherships (a la the movie 'Dune') is just one example of how this all played out..

..now we're starting to be introduced to these much smaller 'orb' things, which can split into multiple orbs, and just about everything else (quantum physics et al) seems to be shifting into these same non-physical realms too

link   

link   

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

In July 2002 , I was fortunate enough to witness a very large U.F.O ,
at close range , for over an hour ...
I was out fishing one night , alone in my small sailboat . There was no moon ,
90% cloud cover , and an approaching thunderstorm , 50 km. away.
Drifting because of no wind , and reclining in the cockpit , at 2 a.m ,
I noticed in the sky, 10km. to my south , three solid , bright red lights in a
triangular formation . They were separated by 200 metres ., and approaching
my position at 15 knots , altitude 300 metres . As they came closer , I noticed
another three red lights following , 4 km. behind . This immediately got my
attention , and looking around I saw two more sets of red lights ,
equi-distant and at 90 degrees to the others . I was between several small
islands , and can accurately report it's overall dimensions as being 5km.
across .
As it slowly passed directly overhead , it's underside was illuminated from
the lights of a nearby city , 40km. away . It was a massive disc , with turrets ,
antennae , and one very large , brilliant white spotlight in the middle.
It was making a quiet and low buzzing noise , and took 30 mins. to pass
overhead ,blocking out half the sky. As it moved to the North , I could plainly see it was an
upside down saucer shape .
I don't drink or do drugs , this is as real as it gets .
There was nothing in the media about it the next day , and it passed an
International airport on it's way north ...
... and no it wasn't an R/C balloon swamp gas Venus lantern disinfo thingy.
At 3:30 a.m , the daily commercial jets screamed overhead towards
the airport , at 5000 feet , tiny and loud .
I am a very experienced seaman/bushman , and this is not my only
encounter .,( although the largest so far )
I have also had contact of the fourth kind , and can assure you , they were
of the benevolent kind .... maybe another time

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Yeah nobody saw nothin....

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
So dramatic, hollywood style....

THE MOTHERSHIP...
The mother of all ships I suppose

Who is to decide whats a Mothership afterall.. We don't know what else "they got in sizes and functionality, we don't know if they are ships, and we don't know if they even have a mother
joke aside

I DON'T think a alien race would send their biggest ship to the warmongering planet earth
Why risk it.. just send probes and automated robots instead, just like we are doing on caveman level

edit on 2-8-2014 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your personal experience, the more this is done the more pieces of the puzzle we get.

It is justified in thinking that whatever it was being so big would contain smaller craft within, thus defining it as a mothership.

edit on nd1406969631412CDT-0500-05:001AM by subtopia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: radarloveguy

Interesting account radarloveguy, why not start you own thread about your forth encounter, direct experiences no matter how seemingly improbable from our present perspective help us all to question what we believe to know.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I have not, although there are quite a few people who HAVE seen so called motherships including the Pilots of JAL 1628 over Anchorage back in the early 80's I think it was. I also believe some astronauts have seen some as well.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: iknowyou
Topic title has nothing to do with it's content. What does a big black circle with a hole inside has to do with mothership?

Good to know aliens are afraid of wives though.

The black "donut" was moving, my first thought was a cloaking device, since it blended into the sky pretty well. Like I said it wasn't very noticeable, unless you were looking directly up like we were. It was huge, and you could see the glow of the stars around it, and in the middle of it like I tried to illustrate. It was obvious something gigantic was there blocking the rest of the stars. Don't know why that would not apply to a mothership. Ha Ha to your wife joke, the incident lasted probably just less than a minute before it disappeared altogether. it Moved from above us, to what I would say was about a 45 degree angle in front of us above the horizon.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76
there was a time when we all thought motherships were gigantic (physical) craft that disgorged smaller expeditionary craft..

it seems there has been an ultra-sophisticated effort to direct the inquiries along these lines~ credo mutwa embracing & expanding the 'cigar craft' motherships (a la the movie 'Dune') is just one example of how this all played out..

..now we're starting to be introduced to these much smaller 'orb' things, which can split into multiple orbs, and just about everything else (quantum physics et al) seems to be shifting into these same non-physical realms too

That is a different ballgame altogether. I have witnessed 2 orb events, when I lived in Colorado Springs. Both over Cheyenne Mountain (NORAD). My roomate, neighbor and I saw a extremely bright orb (comparable in size to about 1/8 the size of the sun is what I would say) move from behind the mountain to the eastern horizon in about 5 seconds. That is some ridiculous speed. The other one was a red orb and 2 green orbs zooming around and changing directions suddenly. My roomate made a be-line inside. He said "whatever I saw scared the crud out of me, and I'm not supposed to know about it."

Both of these instances were early evening when it was still light.
edit on 2-8-2014 by TheChrome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
It'd be interesting if the gigantic "motherships" people report are really just small personal craft of an extremely large alien race.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join