It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kiev Deploys WMDs Against Eastern Ukraine

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Listen up Tweezers,

The people of DPR had a referendum to have federalism and if denied then to have their own country. They took over the buildings and city offices. When Porky Poro came to office he started the ATO instead of holding talks and coming to agreements. He even broke the cease fire that was agreed and put in place. Those who were guarding the buildings and offices were attacked by Junta forces by heavy weapons used on the battlefields. THIS ACT WAS EVEN WORSE THAN GADDAFFI USING AK47s ON HIS PEOPLE.

In return to fend off these HEAVY BATTLEFIELD WEAPONS, the people formed a self defense militia and procured weapons to defend themselves. Even fighting a defensive war, rebels have lost 4x the men vrs the attackers who are using tanks, artillery, cluster bombs, rockets, aviation bombs and using full battlefield menu on the cities.

Why should people leave their homes and go and live in a jungle or US/UK Embassy.........when the government does not want to hold talks and offer them rights on their language and outright beat people to death who jumped from burning buildings in Odessa.

How come water and electric supplies set ups were broken and thrown into a shut off mode??.........as a result of indiscriminate artillery bombing !!!!!!

City of Slaviansk was bombed to the rubble !!!!!!!!!

Don't ask for proofs and police reports on this forum. General media information out there is good enough. No one is going to send people to Ukraine to get the soil samples and post report on the ATS.

Porky Poro and his Junta will soon be jailed and tried for WAR CRIMES. Junta better pack up and run for safety now.

edit on 6-8-2014 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

The title of this thread is "Kiev deploys WMDS against Eastern Ukraine." You have made your beliefs known on countless other threads. I challenged you to offer proof that Kiyev was using white phosphorus. Since you have offered no proof, but have rather tried to set the thread off on a tangent, I can only assume that you can offer none.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I challenged you to offer proof that Kiyev was using white phosphorus.

This is a good point. Searching for more info here seems to show all sources are from Russia, at least that's all I could find.

Doing a Google image search was not really helpful either as it appears many images are mixed in with Gaza. If anyone cares to take a look maybe they'll have better luck than I did.

Google Images for 'Ukraine white phosphorus"

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The title of this thread is "Kiev deploys WMDS against Eastern Ukraine." You have made your beliefs known on countless other threads. I challenged you to offer proof that Kiyev was using white phosphorus. Since you have offered no proof, but have rather tried to set the thread off on a tangent, I can only assume that you can offer none.

Pick your Tweezers and conduct your own forensics research.

More people have died from artillery, rocket and aviation bombs so focus on that. White Phosphorus other banned items like cluster bombs use shows the extent of evilness that Kiev Junta is capable of reaching, despite rapidly gaining ground against the mostly rag tag militia, which at one point was stealing WWII era T-34s from a museum to get some form of match up against the full assault from a decently modern army.

Btw, what is the use of throwing artillery/mortar/bombs on a city. Why not find out a building or block where rebels are located and then announce for civilians to leave and then they can level down the whole area to rubble. OR is it that the American experts and advisers are telling them to do otherwise?

Israelis make a call and give 15 minutes for people to leave and then bomb the building. But poor IDF is getting more rap for humanitarian disaster than the real EVIL culprits in Europe.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

White Phosphorus other banned items like cluster bombs use shows the extent of evilness that Kiev Junta is capable of reaching, despite rapidly gaining ground against the mostly rag tag militia, which at one point was stealing WWII era T-34s from a museum to get some form of match up against the full assault from a decently modern army.

First the white phosphorus was a lie that Russian media made up.

www.vocativ.com...

Rag tag militia you say...

Stuff they left behind...

The last time I checked most rag tag militias don't have armored vehicles, nor do they have tanks.

So they aren't so rag tag now are they?

Here are a few more...

Enjoy...
edit on 6-8-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Pick your Tweezers and conduct your own forensics research.

In other words, you have been unable to find any evidence that supports your claim. Your credibility is now zero. The name calling merely serves to underscore your immaturity. Goodbye.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I am not calling names. By Tweezers, I mean you can pick really minute or small size items to conduct forensic research on a issue which is EVIL but minor when it comes to other tools being used against the civilians.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: victor7

I am not calling names. By Tweezers, I mean you can pick really minute or small size items to conduct forensic research on a issue which is EVIL but minor when it comes to other tools being used against the civilians.

We, and the Mods, all know that "Tweezers" is not what you called me at first. Now, are you prepared to admit that your claim that the Ukrainian government is using white phosphorus is... "unsubstantiated?"

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

White Phosphorous, contrary to what some in this thread may think, is not completely banned from military use.

It can be used to generate smoke to cover movement and at night it can be used as illumination.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

then by your " standards " a battery of motars or tube artillery also " counts " as WDMs too ?

both can launch HE , fragmentation , chemical and biological payloads

and fired in salvo [ full battery ] of upto 10 pieces can cover a similar area and have equivilant ` throw weight ` [ the mass off the projectiles launched in one salvo ]

by the same token is a SU-25 ground attack aircraft a WDM too - it can plaster a area with 4500kg of HE bombs in one run

the moral of this post - if you are going to scream WMD - at least have the decency to know what a WMD is

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

the moral of this post - if you are going to scream WMD - at least have the decency to know what a WMD is

Did you read the OP? At the risk of repeating myself.. again, I originally said I was not convinced of the WMD claim andd linked the article for discussion.

It has been clarified numerous times in this thread that the SS-21 is not a WMD. That seems the "legally accepted" point of view for this weapon.

That said and this is purely a personal point of view all these weapons that kill dozens or even hundreds of people, destroy buildings with a single blast are in my mind a weapon of mass destruction. As a technicality I'm sure the weapons makers and supporting government pols are happy to categorize weapon "A" as an acceptable way to murder people but weapon "B" is a bad or off limits weapon.

I do not accept that definition on a personal level. Just my opinion and as I've been at the wrong end of some of these things I do get an opinion.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
If western world would not send bigger support for Ukrainian that they could defend themselves from Russian invasion we would all gone die. Russia is a terrorist country. Negotiation with them are pointless. If we don't stop them now they would eat Europe piece after piece until 3WW start and then as I said we all gone die.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove
We did not fund ISIS. We funded moderates. If ISIS members ever received some of hte funding it was indirect and not intended.

And please note the "fascists" in Kiev are responding to the rebels in East Ukraine BECAUSE the rebels have already shot down planes and unlawfully overtaken government and as well the intrusion of russian aide into the east. The rebels are well armed (see link below)! And also keep in mind weapons of war were and are never pretty. Everytime Israel launched a strike in GAZA it was a display of WMD in terms of the vast differences in firepower between the two sides.

If missiles are WMD then the US and many other nations are guilty.

(*) - here's a link to show the rebels armaments are not harmless:
www.reuters.com - Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers...

Also note these rebels are not innocent freedom fighters:
www.worldbulletin.net - U.N. says rebels in Ukraine murder, kidnap and torture...
edit on 27-8-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This thread has been debunked several times over now. No WMD's have been used. Even Russia has stated as much.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join