It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Cables Reveal U.S. Gov't Planned To “Retaliate and Cause Pain” On Countries Refusing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Those people helping this happen should get a grand jury trial and be sent to prison without any delay.

This has obviously damaged our national security in a very grave and thorough manner, and still is.

Sure, from our perspective.

What is national security?

If keeping commoners out of the way of rich people is an aspect of national security.....

I mean, 9/10 times the psychological manipulation the masses are exposed to on a daily basis are simply tactics designed to keep the masses out of the way of the rulers.

If GMOs really do dumb people down (it looks like they probably do, especially when consumed from birth), it's just another tool in the box. The corruption of the meat industry was already bad enough before GMOs. Mega-Farms. Parasites from all the feces flowing through the chicken assembly line is just the tip of the ice burg... Just thinking about the stuff is enough to make you want to puke. Most people choose not to think about it. Work hard, keep your head down, and don't say anything that sounds crazy no matter how true it is.

When the regulated and the regulators are the same people .....

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: conar
They created Al Quada in the 80's

Hillary probably running for president in 2016, isnt that scary?

Either we use proxies or we fight ourselves. We are funding Neo Nazis right now. Even worse, those Neo Nazis pretend to be Christians.

It is a cold world, but what do you prefer? Proxies or your kids fighting another country's proxy fighters?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Awfully convenient all these wikileaks cables and stuff from Ed Snowden completely garner the favor of the conspiracy community... it's like saying "Yup, you guys were right all along... so tune in for more next time..." or "If you liked THIS, then we highly recommend our next product...." I mean, what have they covered so far? Aliens, crop circles, reptilians masquerading as humans, and now GMOs... C'mon guys.

They just keep establishing "credit" for themselves with stories like this that people just love to swallow because the subject matter is interesting.

I highly doubt this is really about them refusing to accept GMO foods, but more like backlash from the US because we now can't export food to them anymore, which probably hits business pretty hard. I doubt these nations give a crap about the food their people eat. It's more likely they got a better price from China.

If anything this "wikileak" only serves to cover up the true cause and gets you on board with a good lie by presenting catchphrases to you like GMOs.

What a big cover-up... all you have to do is read the United States is punishing another nation for not accepting GMOs and immediately you are led to a) resent the U.S., b) feel validated that GMOs are in fact a real and pressing issue which you probably already believe if you buy into this at all (that's the prerequisite for this article), and c) side with whatever random nation that says "No" to the U.S. GMO "tyranny." So really they are using the fact that you believe GMOs are real and dangerous and using that information they know about you to get you to support whatever else is contained within the article... which doesn't matter because it's a complete lie.

People don't seem to understand your reaction to everything right now SHOULD BE anti-american sentiment... you've been carefully groomed and trained by MSM to eat this right up. It's really "trendy" right now to be all pro-dictatorship, "third world" nation if that means it kicks America in the balls. Siiigggghhh... it's a trap. As in, it's propaganda like everything else.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: celerygeneral
Awfully convenient all these wikileaks cables and stuff from Ed Snowden completely garner the favor of the conspiracy community... it's like saying "Yup, you guys were right all along... so tune in for more next time..." or "If you liked THIS, then we highly recommend our next product...." I mean, what have they covered so far? Aliens, crop circles, reptilians masquerading as humans, and now GMOs... C'mon guys.

They just keep establishing "credit" for themselves with stories like this that people just love to swallow because the subject matter is interesting.

I highly doubt this is really about them refusing to accept GMO foods, but more like backlash from the US because we now can't export food to them anymore, which probably hits business pretty hard. I doubt these nations give a crap about the food their people eat. It's more likely they got a better price from China.

If anything this "wikileak" only serves to cover up the true cause and gets you on board with a good lie by presenting catchphrases to you like GMOs.

What a big cover-up... all you have to do is read the United States is punishing another nation for not accepting GMOs and immediately you are led to a) resent the U.S., b) feel validated that GMOs are in fact a real and pressing issue which you probably already believe if you buy into this at all (that's the prerequisite for this article), and c) side with whatever random nation that says "No" to the U.S. GMO "tyranny." So really they are using the fact that you believe GMOs are real and dangerous and using that information they know about you to get you to support whatever else is contained within the article... which doesn't matter because it's a complete lie.

People don't seem to understand your reaction to everything right now SHOULD BE anti-american sentiment... you've been carefully groomed and trained by MSM to eat this right up. It's really "trendy" right now to be all pro-dictatorship, "third world" nation if that means it kicks America in the balls. Siiigggghhh... it's a trap. As in, it's propaganda like everything else.

Are you freaking kidding me?

We care A LOT about what we eat... we are actively trying to make our politicians impose laws that will keep the likes of Monsanto OUT OUT OUT.

In Denmark, we finally had our government deal another 2 billion crowns to the development of green food.

But if we are unlucky and the corporatists get to us, then I can easily see how our politicians could start arguing that GMO food that doesn't need spraying is more "green".... where as the public thinks of "green" as food that has been grown the natural way.

We are VERY ecologically minded over here, don't let anyone tell you different!

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: celerygeneral

Um, I am fairly certain WikiLeaks doesn't have any of Snowden's documents nor have they published them. He gave them to a news organization.

He has released statements through WikiLeaks, but Snowden was very clear that he didn't want to give them all the docs because he didn't want to harm the US's national security and some documents could do that.

www.nbcnews.com...

In fact, some people are angry that the documents haven't just been fully turned over to the American public:

cryptome.org...

Snowden put trust in the press organizations of the USA and UK to work together to determine what the American/UK people needed to know. He gave them to these people:

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 8-8-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

This is what I said " I doubt these nations give a crap about the food their people eat."

Apparently you misunderstood me. Nations and the people of the nations are not the same thing. I am talking about the governments who are responsible for making sure their people get fed. I'm saying they will go the CHEAP route, which ever way that seems to be.

Don't be so naive about the effectiveness of your ecological "awareness." If that were the case, you would just grow your own food and leave the government out of it, but that's not what we're discussing here and wasn't my point, but thank you for your reply.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Do you believe everything you're told all the time? Ok, I put Wikileaks and Snowden under the same umbrella, so what? Both are only releasing selective information that is still tailored to get favor from a specific demographic and if you can't see that, I'm afraid I can't help you any further. Thank you for your reply.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Did you help me in the first place? I'm not even sure the point of your post as you ask me questions that have no relevance based on anything I said.

a reply to: celerygeneral

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join