It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FB feed and ATS...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
It would be fun if my Facebook feed would display threads from my favorite topic right in my feed, at least thread title.

Then i could just check facebook while im at work and read ATS at the same time.

What do you think?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
To me facebook and ATS are two entirely different entities. On facebook all my friends post about photos of their kids, selfies, what they did, what they celebrated. funny memes, etc. Very few post anything controversial, because after all it's all about "likes". In ways it's good because it doesn't start arguments. But I go to fb for family stuff, and here for newsy and controversial subjects, and of course conspiracy theories. Personally for myself merging the two wouldn't help me.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
You could use the RSS feed

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
A thread of mine appeared in ATS facebook featured thread on my facebook news feed, I clicked like on it, then 'unliked' it because I knew my fb friends would recognise my face if they clicked on the link and I kind of like at least some anonymity on ATS.

Joining ATS and FB wouldn't be great for me. I sometimes avoid facebook due to its' 'sapping the will to live' if I have to look at yet another daily barrage of 'cutesy' pictures and 'I am so fabulous' posts.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

Hmmm, im going to have to look into it. Thanks for the suggestion.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Haha, thats so true.

Dont be such a debbie downer.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

I sometimes avoid facebook due to its' 'sapping the will to live' if I have to look at yet another daily barrage of 'cutesy' pictures and 'I am so fabulous' posts.

I am down with that.
I find myself 'liking' close friends and relatives posts so that they don't think that I hate them or something.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Some of us believe that philosophically to connect in any fashion with FB was a mistake and lowered the overall quality of the site. But we don't consider the several incentives sites have for linking, etc.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

It would be "fun" for you? This is not a comedy site...You relate FB and ATS together? Open all the nutcases on FB to us and the mods? That apparently explains your sentence heading on your avatar.

It shows just what you think of ATS alright. The two are as different and unrelated as black is to white, up is to down...or frogs are to airplane propellers.

"Like" that....

(post by Hellas removed for a manners violation)

top topics

join