It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Signs Executive Order to Detain Americans With ‘Respiratory Illnesses’

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: Mak Manto
Also, people, can we stop with the agendas and conspiracies, please?

I mean, really, are there those of you on here who actually think that the government manufactured this new outbreak or they're at least using it to put us in FEMA death camps and then fill up the coffins and have them line up the streets so people know the one world government is in action under some kind of false flag?

Please...

Hundreds of people have died from a terrible disease, and you're supporting your platform on their bodies because Obama signs an executive order,

I agree that the executive order is over the top and not needed, but you people have been drinking from Alex Jones' kool-aid way too much.

Actually...if you believe any of the NWO stories, this fits quite well. And with what our government has become...I wouldn't doubt it.

No, I'm sorry. This is far too ridiculous for me to believe. That the government manufactured the current Ebola outbreak in West Africa so that they could bring about a one world government and FEMA camps and martial law.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Frankly, it's about time Obama took some real action with some EOs. Those wheezing ppl with inhalers have been seriously pervading my space.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

I remember when all the hysteria broke out about Obama. I chuckled to myself when I learned he came from Chicago. I lived there for 9x years in my youth under the ever loving care of the ORIGINAL Mayor Daily. Chicago people know. To bad the rest of you dumb f*#cks don't research your leaders. Now you complain. LOL

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Well if that ain't a racial statement, I don't know what is.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Alxandro

I am sorry, I am not sure if we are mildly the same. Guess I saw the word 'Racial'. That's doublespeak.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Mak Manto

By Golleeee. Mmmm. I reckon that guberment put some awnry vittles on your plate. Jeyhro and Ellie May will be right over ahaa...ahaa.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

My apologies. I went back and saw your sarcasm. Like what you do.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrsdudara
a reply to: Xcathdra

They are both Dr.'s who were working in the Ebola infected area.

From what I heard, most of the people there are afraid to see Dr.'s because they all get Ebola and spread it around. There is nothing a Dr. can do to prevent being infected. Kind of a catch 22.

Sure but it does not answer the question.

Was it contact contamination, a sore that was penetrated or was it airborne.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

Then why did you ask the question if you already knew the answer.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ozwest

My apologies. I went back and saw your sarcasm. Like what you do.

I haven't been sarcastic. I don't believe this is a government conspiracy, and I went on Prison Planet's website and they are running stories on there that the outbreak may be a government plot to do this.

It's so outlandish for anyone to even bring up this theory...

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Britster1821
Well if you are a Tea party member a veteran or a Patriot I advise you not to cough around big brother. If you are pulled over for a minor traffic offense don't sneeze or cough You might be filling a private prison bed that the contractors by agreement keep 90% filled.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: mrsdudara
a reply to: Xcathdra

They are both Dr.'s who were working in the Ebola infected area.

From what I heard, most of the people there are afraid to see Dr.'s because they all get Ebola and spread it around. There is nothing a Dr. can do to prevent being infected. Kind of a catch 22.

Sure but it does not answer the question.

Was it contact contamination, a sore that was penetrated or was it airborne.
USAMRIID states that ebola is airborn, it is passed alot easier through fluids though. I am not sure if there ever was any doubts it is airborn.

There are so many things about this its like we are meant to all go on this search to uncover clues. I am getting to the point in believing we are participatingin a really big psy-op. They want us to sell this for them.

And I know I have been doing my part.
I am 100% convinced this is manmade. Whatever, however it got its start is and probably will always be uncertain.

but know this. It will follow the vaccines when it spreads. For a pandemic they have to sell fear. They need a mass cry out from us to do it. Right now there are only a few cases. Not so after the vaccinations.

And I am starting to feel played on this.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Then why did you ask the question if you already knew the answer.

I didn't ask the question you thought I did. bracken said "...Ebola can be transmitted prior to the display of symptoms," and I asked for his references and links (which I don't have). The reference you provided offers the usual assurance that Ebola can only be transmitted after the onset of symptoms.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Is a Person Contagious During the Ebola Incubation Period?
Even if a person exhibits no signs or symptoms of Ebola, he or she can still spread the virus during the Ebola incubation period. Once Ebola virus symptoms begin, the person can remain contagious for about three more weeks.

Here is the source. I am not a medical doctor and hence have no expertise in the matter, nor am I even for sure of the source, but here it is for your consumption:

Source

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

Thanks much bbracken.
...I'm going to try and follow up further because that source is questionable, and doesn't reference any science - only the 'front page' says it's transmissible before symptoms appear but the section on Ebola transmission does not. However, at the end it does make the point that the virus is multiplying inside the body before symptoms appear.... So, duh.

Transmission of Ebola and Ebola Symptoms
When someone becomes infected, he or she will not feel sick immediately. For 2 to 21 days, the person feels normal; however, inside his or her body, the Ebola virus is multiplying. The period between infection with the virus and the beginning of Ebola symptoms is called the Ebola incubation period.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

The only other thing I would point out is Bush's EO is dated 2003.

And Bush's order was a revision of EO 12452 from 1983, which was just one in a series of Executive Orders going back to EO 9708 in 1946. The law which these orders implement originated in 1944 (58 Stat. 703). There are probably earlier precedents that I could not identify. This is not really a new thing.

Obama's revision does not alter the intent of the earlier orders. It merely recognizes the fact that the SARS coronavirus is not the only player on the respiratory syndrome field. (And for all the people with the sniffles: Your headcolds are not covered by section 1(b) and you will not be detained in FEMA camps. The sniffles is neither a pandemic, nor is it "highly likely to cause mortality or serious morbidity." But if it makes your life more interesting, feel free to keep believing it.)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Yeah...I just do not have the expertise necessary to conclude whether that is absolutely true or a spin to increase fear.

If true, that is quite troubling.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: R_Clark

Obama Signs Executive Order to Detain Americans With ‘Respiratory Illnesses’
top new live archive recent forums myATS

...and so it should be. There's no place for collateral damage in this situation (Ebola spreading in Africa - it just may make its way to N. America).

edit on 3-8-2014 by eNaR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ozwest
So are you trying to tell me that New Mexico has no public health laws? or no ports of entry? I don't understand your question. What is it that your brother in NM tells you?
If a person comes through a port of entry, the authorities are tasked with making sure that person is not infected with a communicable disease. If they suspect an infection, they are required to turn that person away, not let them enter the US. That is why this flood of illegals is so troubling---these precautions are not being taken because the very people tasked with enforcing the laws are failing to do so.
Why is it that every time laws are ignored and consequences (logically expected consequences) appear, somebody in officialdom gets the bright idea that we NEED MORE LAWS.
Are you literate? Each and every state in our nation and our territories have public health laws which deal with communicable diseases and ways to prevent their spread. Those laws have been ignored and we are about to pay the price in communities all across the nation at the command of the man who signed this order.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
"detain" as in, hold waiting charges - the term here is key.

NOT; anyone showing signs of ebola will be given the appropriate treatment with all family being notified etc.

Detain - being sick is potentially a crime and your rights are suspended until things are sorted out by a judge. Get it, if your are sick YOUR LAUDED HUMAN RIGHTS ARE SUSPENDED!!!!!!

Funny, WHY THE HELL BRING BACK PEOPLE FROM AFRICA WHO ARE INFECTED! If it is a possible crime to have it, then why weren't the "doctors" who were infected not detained in the area where they were infected? Oh, maybe his family should not be put through that, maybe it is okay for him to infect others because he is an American? Then what about those of us who are NOT in Africa?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join