It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Signs Executive Order to Detain Americans With ‘Respiratory Illnesses’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

But each of those ports of entry is within a US state with laws to protect the public health. What the heck do you mean by "going over state lines"? A port of entry does not move so the people coming into that port are in a state that has laws about quarantine due to health issues. Much like the immigration issue, simply following the existing laws will prevent problems. Making new "Orders" is simply useless when the laws are already in place.
While federal officers may not (in general) "enforce" state laws, they must follow them, they can't just ignore them.
This just makes no sense and makes me wonder what sort of diversion it really is?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

The problem is that Americans don't follow the principles of their founders. You have become lazy. Australia is NOT perfect, but a politician who stole over $900 got sentenced to 5 years in jail. This happened in the last week. Our country won't stand for it.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Its the 2nd pdf on that search page FROM usamriid
a reply to: soficrow

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
i don't believe in coincidences, and the timing of this isn't one. it's potentially the tip of a very alarming iceberg.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Seriously. Port of entry? My brother lives in New Mexico and tells me otherwise. Are you a zombie?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I agree with you mate. Why don't you stand up for yourselves and stop the government pushing you around? Law of the land. Not law for corporations.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Enforce the law of the land. Really intelligent contribution.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
One confirmed case in Ohio, at least that's what I was told by someone who works in a hospital in Columbus.
This is pretty scary stuff. So if you cough in public, you can be detained? Think about how many people that includes. Myself, with asthma, and any other people with asthma. Those who were part of D. Storm that now have COPD, first responders of 9/11 that now have respiratory ailments... The list goes on and on. And they might be detained by themselves and tests would be ran, and if you're clear, you're set free. But what about people who have auto immune diseases, who's counts are always out of whack? I have Lupus, and I'm in that boat. If I cough in public, and get detained, they see my numbers are off, and I get put in a room with people who have TB or ebola, I probably won't make it.

I have a lot of questions about this. Like, why now? You'd think that they would have done this detainment thing back when H1N1 was the scary illness, even if it was planned, just to make it look believable. I just don't get it.

To be honest, I want to know if something else is planned. Like, do they expect another illness to come out? This whole thing just leaves me with a lot of questions.

At this point, all I can say is just take precautions, guys. Don't drink from cans, or bottles, because they can be touched, clean off public toilet seats before using the restroom, as this gets worse, don't eat out...

This is going to be an interesting flu season coming up with all the hysteria and the illnesses going around.
edit on 2-8-2014 by Lyxdeslic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It is not coincidence, smells, look and is an agenda., for years, we have talked about, Fema camps, Black bags or body bags, coffers in fence yards by the thousands, even here in my neck of the woods I seen the so call coffers or coffins, I live in GA.

Why did the government has been preparing for years, if this is not an agenda.

For the first time in our nations history our own government dares to introduce an infectious disease while bringing two infected persons into our soil

It is an agenda.

Then millions has been awarded in Texas for an ebola research on a vaccine

Pay attention people, if we add all the information we will see where the agenda started.
edit on 2-8-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

You are spot on. The job is done incrementally so you gradually accept your surroundings.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: R_Clark

I saw your thread, and I saw you asked how 700+ people could die from an infected fruit bat, which is most likely the carrier host of Ebola. The reason why this has become a major issue in West Africa and why so many people have been affected is that West Africa doesn't have the same medical resources as we do.

It's as simple as that.

Doctors in West Africa, who are using all of the precautions needed to handle Ebola, are dying, simply because they don't have the same facilities or resources that many countries in the West do.

Take for example the American doctor now in the Atlanta hospital. He's in a hospital of which there are only four of in the entire country that have wings that are closed off for people with infectious diseases.

This is why people are dying.

I am not agreeing or disagreeing with what Obama did, but I saw your confusion on the deaths.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Also, people, can we stop with the agendas and conspiracies, please?

I mean, really, are there those of you on here who actually think that the government manufactured this new outbreak or they're at least using it to put us in FEMA death camps and then fill up the coffins and have them line up the streets so people know the one world government is in action under some kind of false flag?

Please...

Hundreds of people have died from a terrible disease, and you're supporting your platform on their bodies because Obama signs an executive order,

I agree that the executive order is over the top and not needed, but you people have been drinking from Alex Jones' kool-aid way too much.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Aerosolized Ebola

healthmap.org...

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Does this Exec Order apply to Central Americans with Respiratory Illnesses too?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alxandro
Does this Exec Order apply to Central Americans with Respiratory Illnesses too?

No. I think this is an African problem.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
Several years ago, there was a thread bout H1N1 being used as a vehicle to "piggyback" lethal viruses. Can't find the
thread now, but it specifically mentioned Ebola. The idea was that Ebola killed the host rapidly and wouldn't be an
effective bio-weapon. Just speculating...but is it impossible that Ebola was piggybacked to a simple respiratory virus, along with a "soup" of other goodies?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus
a reply to: intrepid

because the ebola scare is being prompted by all the diseased people coming over the border?

Then may I offer this. By Obama NOT securing the border and inviting people here with his signature...he has executed biological warfare against the American people?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mak Manto
Also, people, can we stop with the agendas and conspiracies, please?

I mean, really, are there those of you on here who actually think that the government manufactured this new outbreak or they're at least using it to put us in FEMA death camps and then fill up the coffins and have them line up the streets so people know the one world government is in action under some kind of false flag?

Please...

Hundreds of people have died from a terrible disease, and you're supporting your platform on their bodies because Obama signs an executive order,

I agree that the executive order is over the top and not needed, but you people have been drinking from Alex Jones' kool-aid way too much.

Actually...if you believe any of the NWO stories, this fits quite well. And with what our government has become...I wouldn't doubt it.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
i dont know but this has agenda 21 written all over it
or at least the beginning of it

or im just thinking to much about it

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I'm really hoping that in 7 pages, at least 1 person with a brain has posted what's actually going on here...

The detaining, or quarantining of people, as stated in the bill has been part of that bill since before 2003, probably as early as 1983.

All that Obama changed was some of the wording in section (b)..

Old:
(b) Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), which is a disease associated with fever and signs and symptoms of pneumonia or other respiratory illness, is transmitted from person to person predominantly by the aerosolized or droplet route, and, if spread in the population, would have severe public health consequences.
www.cdc.gov...

New:
(b) Severe acute respiratory syndromes, which are diseases that are associated with fever and signs and symptoms of pneumonia or other respiratory illness, are capable of being transmitted from person to person, and that either are causing, or have the potential to cause, a pandemic, or, upon infection, are highly likely to cause mortality or serious morbidity if not properly controlled. This subsection does not apply to influenza.
www.whitehouse.gov...

Seriously, stop being conspiracy sheep and just mindlessly believing whatever you read.

Question. Everything.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join