It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I submit part of an artical from the Washington Post into ATSNN? (ignore the icon)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Forget this post, as I was reviewing the article I've realized it has nothing to do with the New World Order. Instead, I plan to change the article in order to harmonize with what points I would like to stress.
[edit on 3-12-2004 by NWObringer]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
No, you'll need to find a link to that story online. If it was in the paper, it should be online.
Otherwise, you can scan the article and U2U me for further information.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
No, you'll need to find a link to that story online. If it was in the paper, it should be online.
Otherwise, you can scan the article and U2U me for further information.

Alright, I'll find a link to it. There is one problem, I'm worried about going over the limit for the amount of paragraphs to include seeing as how it is very detremenal (sp?) to my analysis of the problem.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Yes, even so.
Readers will want to see the WP writeup themselves.
If it was on the front page, it should be on washingtonpost.com
If, for some reason it's not there, scan the newspaper story and we can see about going from there.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Never mind, I've found the link. I was wondering if you or someone who's experienced in this, could give me some tips on writing consice articles, since I probably won't do quite so well on my first attempt.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I don't know if an experienced, but just reword it in your own words the headlines of each paragraph and anything else you find important.

If are you still confused, read other articles that have been posted in ATSNN, that should give you examples.

Surf

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Thanks for the tip surfup, but in the guidelines it mentioned that you must copy and paste the text exactly as it appears. I am wondering as to whether I can censor the word t e r r o r i s t s. I wouldn't want to incriminate myself over something I've written over the internet

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWObringer
Thanks for the tip surfup, but in the guidelines it mentioned that you must copy and paste the text exactly as it appears. I am wondering as to whether I can censor the word t e r r o r i s t s. I wouldn't want to incriminate myself over something I've written over the internet

You want to censor terrorists? In the part where you have to post exact things, you can't change anything, it has to be an exact copy, if anything needs censoring, the editors and the ATS censors will take care of it.

Surf

top topics

join