It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: US Senate passes emergency Iron Dome funding for ISRAEL!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
US Senate passes emergency Iron Dome funding for Israel

US Senate unanimously supported on Friday legislation to give Israel emergency funding for its Iron Dome missile system. DETAILS TO COME

RT

Well done guys!! I can't believe this is happening. This is just so sick!!

I'll post updates

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) got unanimous consent in the Senate Friday for legislation to give Israel emergency funding for its Iron Dome missile defense system. “This is a good example of us putting aside partisan considerations,” Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said after passage. Read more: thehill.com... Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

“We are with the Israelis, because if they don’t have the Iron Dome, they can’t defend themselves,” Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) said Friday.

Source

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Cost so far:

The U.S. has kicked in money for Israel to develop and purchase the Iron Dome batteries, with the Obama administration pledging $205 million in 2010 and, citing the success of the program, authorizing a further $211 million in 2013.

In March, the U.S. government, through its Missile Defense Agency, promised an immediate transfer of $429 million in funding for the Iron Dome. The immediate transfer is in addition to the $3.1 billion in assistance that the U.S. provides Israel. The new deal will also see the U.S. gain “significant co-production opportunities.”

Source

Latest request is asking for additional 225 Million Dollars

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas

Its disgusting, really.

How many hundreds of millions is the US non-representative government going to be giving the terror state of Israel this time?

But the truly disgusting thing is, there are thousands of physically and mentally #ed up vets that got that way through being deceived into fighting for something they thought was good, and they are almost literally thrown away when they are used up; like a living shell casing, discarded into the trash after having been fired.

Because Israel is more important than them.

Its cliche to say, but wake the # up people.

edit on 8/1/2014 by CaticusMaximus because: grammar

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) got unanimous consent in the Senate Friday for legislation to give Israel emergency funding for its Iron Dome missile defense system. “This is a good example of us putting aside partisan considerations,” Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said after passage. Read more: thehill.com... Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

“We are with the Israelis, because if they don’t have the Iron Dome, they can’t defend themselves,” Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) said Friday.

Source

I guess it is hard to defend youself from a bunch of people with small arms and bottle rockets.
All they have is the IDF and Massod along with some tanks, jet planes, white phospherous, nukes.... need I go on?

Yea, "can't defend themselves".
edit on 1-8-2014 by teamcommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Psh. Its sick to help a country defend themselves from attacks? What? You would rather Israel just bend over and take it? What kind of a person are you?

You have a problem with a country defending themselves from attackers. Because that's what Hamas is. They are attacking. They are on offense. But they're the good guy? And you want Israel to be defenseless? That is what is sick here.

edit on 1-8-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

Sorry, major DERP on my behalf...

Please disregard what was in this post.

The OP's thread is different than the one I stated was the same.
edit on 8/1/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed

Thank you.

edit on 1-8-2014 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb

Psh. Its sick to help a country defend themselves from attacks? What? You would rather Israel just bend over and take it? What kind of a person are you?

You have a problem with a country defending themselves from attackers. Because that's what Hamas is. They are attacking. They are on offense. But they're the good guy? And you want Israel to be defenseless? That is what is sick here.

Ah there you are! I thought it wouldn't take long for some of the pro Israel lobby to make their appearance. Bend over? Again? That's what they did by asking daddy America for money, because not only they're not man enough, they don't even have the financial means for their beloved iron dome they're hiding behind.

Check the sticker, it says made in America.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed

Sorry, looks like I beat you to it...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You're about the block, I'm about the passing.

Sorry, my bad

I should have read in more detail.

I'm going to edit my last response so I don't look like a total D-Bag...

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Considering that 3 Israeli Defense contracting companies designed and built the system, why doesn't Israel borrow the money? You know, kind of like our government does with the Federal Reserve fiat currency? Borrow fake money, owe REAL money to pay it off? I use the term "REAL" because to the working serf class, our/their money is real due to the fact they are penalized severely by debt and taxes, to pay back a currency that is based upon nothing more than printing money out of thin air!

I guess it is easier for Israel to have its US puppets, GIVE them the money therefore just adding more to our already impossible to pay off debt?

Yet, we wonder why we are broke? This makes three card monte look like Go Fish!

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
AIPAC has the US senate strung up by their hineys.
And also their souls in their toilet bowls.
ALL OF EM!

Hell will envelope these swine…
They are fuel for it!

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Well done US! Well done...clap clap clap

That should give the world a lesson of coherence and moral attitude. Hurray!!

Supporting War crimes and terrorist army will benefit for sure World Peace. Ah .. World Peace ... Unicorn's will came first.

Congratulations, well done!

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

Baahhaa, really? In 1993 you HAD peace with recognition of Israel as a sovereign state and your leader poo pooed on it by using loopholes which didn't define "military zones" to continue aggression against the Palestinians. He signed the Hebron agreement with basically negated the original agreement when it could have been ratified after '97. Israel IS the aggressor.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
"Iron Dome" sounds lame,, lets rock,, call it a "Thunder Dome " instead.... its all or nothing baby...

edit on 1-8-2014 by Moondoggie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb

Ah there you are! I thought it wouldn't take long for some of the pro Israel lobby to make their appearance. Bend over? Again? That's what they did by asking daddy America for money, because not only they're not man enough, they don't even have the financial means for their beloved iron dome they're hiding behind.

Check the sticker, it says made in America.

Is this the best argument the pro-Hamas/ pro-terrorist lobby can come up with? Pitiful.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

Genocide - Only changes the perspective (the following pics are some of the "soft ones" from this sou rce):

GERMANY 1940 / ISRAEL 2014

Terrorists You say^!?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I love how everyone gets mad that the U.S helps Israel but not one of you hypocrites complain when Hamas receives money or weapons.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Hamas charter includes text that basically says, "Destroy Israel and kill all Jews". Israel doesn't have that in their constitution. It is clear who the aggressor is. You pro-Hamas types can pick and choose your facts all day long to help you propagate your half truths, but when you look at what is going on, Hamas continues to fire rockets at Israel. Hamas began the firing of rockets at Israel. Hamas continues to violate and reject ceasefires. Israel wants peace. Hamas wants destruction. That is a fact. You can pick and choose your facts all day long, but if they exclude the fact that Hamas wants the destruction of Israel and Israel wants to be left alone, then you are thoroughly and completely missing the point and you are blind to the reality of this situation.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Because Gaza is the underdog. When the hell will the rest of you conservatives wake up and realize everyone cheers for the underdog? Dummies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join