It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates, Soros spreading ebola?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: manna2

What have you shown in this thread you know alot of? Trolling? You've expressed very little if nothing at all in knowledge.

...because you say so?

You don't even understand how a vaccine works.

You type well and use alot of words when you insult people but intelligence certainly is not discernment, and you are not easily cast in that group.

Yes, I do get very offensive when people talk towards me with a stupid attitude.

I can also admit when I'm wrong. Clearly, you can't.

My good spirit - as sarcastic as I may be - in addressing your points has turned into me being a representative of pharmaceuticals, not being an intelligent person, being gullible, being ignorant, and portraying a fake form of intelligence. These are all insults - I consider them as such, but I'm not actually offended by them - coming from you, to me.

Yet, if you go back and read my posts, I spent a lot of time explaining stuff to you and genius-copy-paster over there. You paid me off by ridiculing me, and now you complain?

Suck on it.

oh, and you are pretty good at raising your ego at others expense.

Thank you.

Truly we must all agree with you in that you are a legend in your own mind.

I know, right?... I've been telling people that all my life, glad someone paid attention.

We can just take your word on it.

...or, you could read a book?

Have you ever wondered what you could accomplish in life if you would spend the amount of time you spend reading those BS websites, and instead read actual scientific papers?

You know why I show this much confidence in my posts? Because anyone can ignore me, do the reading on their own, and realize that I'm not lying.

But you don't do that. You deflect and make it a personal discussion.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

originally posted by: VashKonnor
a reply to: Silk

Yep its been used in fiction so it must be a good idea ..... and idea to grasp onto if you believe a few people in this world are so megalomanic that they would do such a thing.

That's why it is very important that people stay comprehensive to what is needed to stop the spread of this thing.

Just a moment ago I saw a news report on how "healers" inside Liberia are saying that Ebola doesn't exist and it's all made up. If people don't believe it exists, they will stick to habits that will make this even more contagious.

Heck. These same "healers" that we must trust above educated physicians and scientists tell us that having sex with a virgin cures AIDS and belief in what they say has lead to a disgusting rise in child rape in sub-Saharan Africa.
and yet you guys think radiation and chemo is medicine. Go figure. All you so called healers are closer to witch drs

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

and yet you guys think radiation and chemo is medicine.

Who said that?

Radio/chemotherapy is to medicine the same way Napalm is to gardening...

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

How did you heal yourself?

I'm absolutely NOT trying to bait or trap you, i'm genuinely interested in how you got through it.

I don't think you can ever know too much about alternatives, especially if there's no access to traditional medicines or they are not beings as effective as we'd like, then alternatives might well make all the difference.

In the end I found one of the best sites ever. I finally found Earthclinic. It is where people share their problems and the solutions that get rated. I looked into mrsa and a large % of those that hadgood results identified TUMERIC, OR CURCUMIN in its isolated active element in tumeric. I immediately ran to a mideast mkt and bought a good sized bag of this spice. I got a huge sense of releif in just a few hrs after mixing a few tbl spoons in water and drinking it. I also applied it to the open wounds by making a poultice with it. After a few days the sores began to get smaller. After about 2 months I hada couple of boils. 4 months later 1 boil. 6 months later nothing. From just using tumeric.

Earth clinic replaces quacks in short order. The people know more than the high priests of that dark arts called western modern medicine. People are smart. Drs are ignorant. They do not heal. They treat symptoms and nothing else.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

and yet you guys think radiation and chemo is medicine.

Who said that?

Radio/chemotherapy is to medicine the same way Napalm is to gardening...
good for you. The smartest thing you've stated in the thread.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

There is however a difference between a genuine issue and promulgating a whidespread panic based upon no founded reason. I believe its a federal offense to scream "fire" in a movie theatre in the US if there isn't one ?

Yes, and in my country it's a severe crime to prank call emergency services (911 number).

But this isn't about spreading panic. I think that everyone (I mean European countries, US, and the most developed countries) needs to bring their act together. This is the type of situation that calls for all those trainings sessions.

I don't think people understand how serious this outbreak could get. Like many people have stated, including yourself, there is no cure. Once you get the virus, you can only hope to be treated well enough to survive it.

It's not a reason to go out and buy a reserve of bottled water, canned food and go to the shelter and hide. But maybe people should start being more aware of this.

Atlanta is a sound destination its home to the CDC and not so far from for Maryland and AMARID(?) the military germ warfare center - unless i'm much mistaken.

Could be that they are taking them to the best place where they could be treated, or could be along your weaponized theory.

I think we need to know more before understanding if this was caused or has natural sources. It took a couple of decades before people start wondering and looking at the evidence that AIDS could have been man-made (...technically, man-modified).

I will add - Europe is a darn site closer to Africa, has a larger native African population and we seem a little calmer about this.

I live in southern Europe. Everyday in or out we hear about a boat full of 1000 or 1500 illegal immigrants trying to reach Italy, Spain or Greece. They can be floating around for days before being rescued or reaching either Africa or Europe. Imagine one of them having Ebola.

And I'm not even considering other forms of migration...

All major hospitals around here have already stated they are prepared for anything, just in case.
but there is a proven cure and it is posted in this thread many times. Nano silver. You are just ignoring it because it does not jive with your agenda

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

but there is a proven cure and it is posted in this thread many times. Nano silver. You are just ignoring it because it does not jive with your agenda

...where is the proof? If you shown it so many times, please do so again. I will genuinely give it a try.

I do have an agenda, but I don't use it much. I prefer my mobile's calendar app.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I am a member of the American Nutriceutical Assoc. I used to read almost a book a day 10 years ago. Agreed the internet can make you lazy. But it saved me alot of time weeding through the big pharma fluff pieces they cite as science. Once one has the base knowledge discernment comes easy. You should get away from reading those fluff pieces paid for by mega businesses like pharmaceuticals, corporate run hospitals, big agra, etc..., and listen to those that actually have success in living and sharing with others. It is why I love Earthclinic so much. Your type of forceful ignorance simply does not exist in any capacity there. Its a site filled with real problems shared with real solutions that work from real people who shill only for themselves and family and friends

my best friend is someone who recovered from cancer with info I shared with him. Luckily he had a good dr. Who also was into nutriceuticals and natural healing. Funny. He used to hate me before all that and actually fired me from a job I contracted from him., a reply to: VashKonnor

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

...where is the proof? If you shown it so many times, please do so again. I will genuinely give it a try.

I do have an agenda, but I don't use it much. I prefer my mobile's calendar app.
murgatroid has posted it many times. Nano silver. Are you admiting you dont listen?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: manna2

murgatroid has posted it many times. Nano silver. Are you admiting you dont listen?

That's a claim, not proof.

link   
Oh baby. You guys are going to just love me posting from Jim Stone.....mwahaha

Text jimstonefreelance.com...

Text Begin text:Ebola is probably the best known of a class of viruses known as hemorrhagic fever viruses. In fact, Ebola virus was initially recognized in 1976. Other less known but related viral syndromes include yellow fever, dengue hemorrhagic fever, Rift Valley fever, Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever, Kyasanur Forest disease, Omsk hemorrhagic fever, hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome, Hantavirus pulmonary syndrome, Venezuelan hemorrhagic fever, Brazilian hemorrhagic fever, Argentine hemorrhagic fever, Bolivian hemorrhagic fever, and Lassa fever. The Ebola virus infection, also known as African hemorrhagic fever, has the distinction of having the highest case-fatality rate of the viral infections noted above, ranging from 53% to 88%.

These viral hemorrhagic fever syndromes share certain clinical features. The Cecil Textbook of Medicine notes that these diseases are characterized by capillary fragility, which translates to easy bleeding, that can frequently lead to severe shock and death. These diseases also tend to consume and/or destroy the platelets, which play an integral role in blood clotting. The clinical presentation of these viral diseases is similar to scurvy, which is also characterized by capillary fragility and a tendency to bleed easily. Characteristic skin lesions develop, which are actually multiple tiny areas of bleeding into the skin that surround the hair follicles. some cases even include bleeding into already healed scars.

In the classic form of scurvy that evolves very slowly from the gradual depletion of vitamin C body stores, the immune system will be sufficiently compromised for infection to claim the patient’s life before the extensive hemorrhage that occurs after all vitamin C stores have been completely exhausted. Ebola virus and the other viral hemorrhagic fevers are much more likely to cause hemorrhaging before any other fatal infection has a chance to become established. This is because the virus so rapidly and totally metabolizes and consumes all available vitamin C in the bodies of the victims that an advanced stage of scurvy is literally produced after only a few days of the disease.

The scurvy is so complete that the blood vessels generally cannot keep from hemorrhaging long enough to allow an infective complication to develop. Also, the viral hemorrhagic fevers typically only take hold and reach epidemic proportions in those populations that would already be expected to have low body stores of vitamin C, such as is found in many of the severely malnourished Africans. In such individuals, an infecting hemorrhagic virus will often wipe out any remaining vitamin C stores before the immune systems can get the upper hand and initiate recovery. When the vitamin C stores are rapidly depleted by large infecting doses of an aggressive virus, the immune system gets similarly depleted and compromised. However, this point is largely academic after hemorrhaging throughout the body has begun.

To date, no viral infection has been demonstrated to be resistant to the proper dosing of vitamin C as classically demonstrated by Klenner. However, not all viruses have been treated with Klenner-sized vitamin C doses, or at least the results have not been published. Ebola viral infection and the other acute viral hemorrhagic fevers appear to be diseases that fall into this category. Because of the seemingly exceptional ability of these viruses to rapidly deplete vitamin C stores, even larger doses of vitamin C would likely be required in order to effectively reverse and eventually cure infections caused by these viruses.

a reply to: VashKonnor

link   

I'm asking for proof it works.

Where is it?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Yep its been used in fiction so it must be a good idea ..... and idea to grasp onto if you believe a few people in this world are so megalomanic that they would do such a thing.

That's why it is very important that people stay comprehensive to what is needed to stop the spread of this thing.

Just a moment ago I saw a news report on how "healers" inside Liberia are saying that Ebola doesn't exist and it's all made up. If people don't believe it exists, they will stick to habits that will make this even more contagious.

Heck. These same "healers" that we must trust above educated physicians and scientists tell us that having sex with a virgin cures AIDS and belief in what they say has lead to a disgusting rise in child rape in sub-Saharan Africa.
and yet you guys think radiation and chemo is medicine. Go figure. All you so called healers are closer to witch drs

LOL. We've made a lot of advancements in medicine. Chemo will eventually gone, replaced with better things that were determined by proof and science, not blind belief.

We are not the witch doctors, the flim-flam snake oil salesmen are.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Oh baby. You guys are going to just love me posting from Jim Stone.....mwahaha

Text jimstonefreelance.com...

Text Begin text:Ebola is probably the best known of a class of viruses known as hemorrhagic fever viruses. In fact, Ebola virus was initially recognized in 1976. Other less known but related viral syndromes include yellow fever, dengue hemorrhagic fever, Rift Valley fever, Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever, Kyasanur Forest disease, Omsk hemorrhagic fever, hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome, Hantavirus pulmonary syndrome, Venezuelan hemorrhagic fever, Brazilian hemorrhagic fever, Argentine hemorrhagic fever, Bolivian hemorrhagic fever, and Lassa fever. The Ebola virus infection, also known as African hemorrhagic fever, has the distinction of having the highest case-fatality rate of the viral infections noted above, ranging from 53% to 88%.

These viral hemorrhagic fever syndromes share certain clinical features. The Cecil Textbook of Medicine notes that these diseases are characterized by capillary fragility, which translates to easy bleeding, that can frequently lead to severe shock and death. These diseases also tend to consume and/or destroy the platelets, which play an integral role in blood clotting. The clinical presentation of these viral diseases is similar to scurvy, which is also characterized by capillary fragility and a tendency to bleed easily. Characteristic skin lesions develop, which are actually multiple tiny areas of bleeding into the skin that surround the hair follicles. some cases even include bleeding into already healed scars.

In the classic form of scurvy that evolves very slowly from the gradual depletion of vitamin C body stores, the immune system will be sufficiently compromised for infection to claim the patient’s life before the extensive hemorrhage that occurs after all vitamin C stores have been completely exhausted. Ebola virus and the other viral hemorrhagic fevers are much more likely to cause hemorrhaging before any other fatal infection has a chance to become established. This is because the virus so rapidly and totally metabolizes and consumes all available vitamin C in the bodies of the victims that an advanced stage of scurvy is literally produced after only a few days of the disease.

The scurvy is so complete that the blood vessels generally cannot keep from hemorrhaging long enough to allow an infective complication to develop. Also, the viral hemorrhagic fevers typically only take hold and reach epidemic proportions in those populations that would already be expected to have low body stores of vitamin C, such as is found in many of the severely malnourished Africans. In such individuals, an infecting hemorrhagic virus will often wipe out any remaining vitamin C stores before the immune systems can get the upper hand and initiate recovery. When the vitamin C stores are rapidly depleted by large infecting doses of an aggressive virus, the immune system gets similarly depleted and compromised. However, this point is largely academic after hemorrhaging throughout the body has begun.

To date, no viral infection has been demonstrated to be resistant to the proper dosing of vitamin C as classically demonstrated by Klenner. However, not all viruses have been treated with Klenner-sized vitamin C doses, or at least the results have not been published. Ebola viral infection and the other acute viral hemorrhagic fevers appear to be diseases that fall into this category. Because of the seemingly exceptional ability of these viruses to rapidly deplete vitamin C stores, even larger doses of vitamin C would likely be required in order to effectively reverse and eventually cure infections caused by these viruses.

a reply to: VashKonnor

That's nuts because that is not how vitamin C nor Ebola works. Vitamin C is certainly a great supplement with tremendous antioxidant capability, but this guy doesn't even understand physiology and only someone who does not understand basic physiology would buy his tripe. He is selling to the ignorant.

Vitamin C is required as a redox agent, reducing metal ions in many enzymes and removing free radicals. In this capacity, it protects DNA, protein, and vessel walls from damage caused by free radicals.

Vitamin C is functionally most relevant for the triple-helix formation of collagen; a vitamin C deficiency results in impaired collagen synthesis. The typical pathologic manifestations of vitamin C deficiency, including poor wound healing, are noted in collagen-containing tissues and in organs and tissues such as skin, cartilage, dentine, osteoid, and capillary blood vessels. Pathologic changes in affected children and adults are a function of the rate of growth of the affected tissues; hence, the bone changes are often observed only in infants during periods of rapid bone growth. Defective collagen synthesis leads to defective dentine formation, hemorrhaging into the gums, and loss of teeth. Hemorrhaging is a hallmark feature of scurvy and can occur in any organ. Hair follicles are one of the common sites of cutaneous bleeding

emedicine.medscape.com...

Vitamin C is needed for proper collagen synthesis. Improper collagen synthesis equals weak tissues which equals difficulty in wound healing and disruption of vessel walls.

Ebola kills cells. It gets into cells and replicates, killing the host cell but then also makes that cell reproduce glycoproteins that inhibit lymphocytic cell production. Especially targets hepatic cells causing a huge amount of apoptosis (cell death) that results in setting off a systemic wide situation of sepsis, shock, and DIC. As coagulation factors are used up, blood no longer clots and massive bleeding results.

Pathophysioloy of Shock and Hemmorage in a Fulminating Viral Infection (Ebola)

With typical herp and derp, the author of that article had the huge illogical conclusion that since lack of vitamin C causes bleeding and Ebola causes bleeding too, then it must be using up vitamin C and vitamin C is the answer. That is not logical nor scientific thinking. By his logic, a gunshot wound makes you bleed by stealing your vitamin C because it makes you bleed too.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Where is it?
ok. I know of Rima Lebow from something else but I cannot remember atm. The fact she is affiliated with Dr. Stubblebine certainly gives me concern. So I went to the info murgatroid posted to debunk it for you. I investigated the claims made in the pdf.. I went to USAMRIID and did a search on their website for antivirals. Rima said it is the second listing from the search. Well, she is correct. You guys all have been wrong the whole way.

Second posting from the search

15%  Gene-Specific Ebola Therapies Protect Nonhuman Primates from Lethal Disease  NEWS RELEASE U.S . Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases Fort Detrick , Maryland EMBARGOED FOR RELEASE : CONTACT : Caree Vander Linden January 13 , 2006 ( 301 ) 619 - 2285 Caree.Vanderlinden @ us.army.mil Gene - Specific Ebola Therapies Protect Nonhuman Primates from Lethal Disease www.usamriid.army.mil...

www.usamriid.army.mil...

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Thats not what he said. That is what you said.

Tell me, what do you know of second generation nutrition?a reply to: NavyDoc

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Did you know there is not one single vaccination program ever, in any part of the world where they were proven to efficacy? Not one!

That's false.

The only reason why some viruses or diseases still exist it's exactly due to people who do not believe in vaccination and insist on not taking them, making it possible for the virus to continue to evolve and survive.

Smallpox and polio are two great examples of deadly diseases who got controlled and disappeared from society due to vaccination.
that is ridiculous. Most cases come from the vaccinated.
and show me proof I am wrong

btw. Without vaccination programs you never would have heard much about polio and small pox. These were media inspired events to sell the new Rockefeller vaccine based modern medicine. It was the vaccines that spread it. It was the media that sold the hype. As more people got vaccinated the dis-ease spread, the more the media hyped the need for vaccines

What? That's insane. Thousands upon thousands of people were affected by polio long before Salk and his vaccine. With the first epidemic in the US being in 1894. The first large scale trial was in 1954--60 years later. What you said is utter nonsense.

www.historyofvaccines.org...
and because of better sanitation and knowledge of hygeine they were pretty much irradicated. Now we have serious problems from a constantly depleted immune system fro bombardment of pollutants and toxins in food, water, air and medicine.
you cannot even keep up naming all the new dis-eases that the immune system used to easily handle.

we are primed for the pandemics at our doorstep

You just said the vaccines CAUSED the disease. I demonstrated that the disease existed long BEFORE the vaccines where even out there. Caught in your own ignorance, you now shift gears? Is the only thing that you know about such subjects from conspiracy sites or do you think for yourself?
i quote most from knowledge and then look for some links. I have been into health and wellness for 25 years. I most certainly do think for myself. I have 30 inventions. Ran businesses. I think modern medicine is a satanic joke run by dr's who act like his high priests, and they probably are. Proof is in cannibis and cancer. 1 in 2 men, and 1 in 3 women will get cancer in their life in the US. When they outlawed cannibis it was the second most prescribed treatment by drs for many illnesses. At that time it was like 1 in 80 people got cancer. When Nixon declared war on cancer it was 1 in 20. Nixon bankrolled the cancer industry at that point. Radiation and chemo is something a satanic high priest would give to a victim. It is medeival.

and cancer is obviously lost on Rockefeller modern, vaccine based, medicine.

I know that properly prescribed prescription drugs is the 4th leading cause of death and when combined with inept procedures and malpractice by dr's and hospitals it is THE LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH in the USA.
Thats from memory from valid sources like JAMA. I was almost killed by a series of quacks when I got sick from mrsa that got in my lymph system. They kept giving me antibiotics and the number of boils kept increasing. I had 49 boils onme at its worst, the size of silver dollars. I admit I could not get on top of it and sought a drs help. After 3 different quacks that had me thinking they were using google to diagnose me I turned around from my apointment and decided it was my obligation to heal, my responsibility. I went home with determination to take this on.

Unless you become your own doctor by 50, you will never make 60. Mark Twain

None of that was true. First of all cannabis was made illegal in 1937, decades before Nixon.

The Marijuana Tax Act of 1937 effectively made possession or transfer of cannabis illegal throughout the United States under federal law,

Like polio, you can't even get your conspiracy timelines right.

You are wrong, cannabis was not the second most prescribed drug in the US, although it was prescribed. However, note that your "evil satanic high priests in the AMA resisted the tax act.

The American Medical Association (AMA) opposed the act because the tax was imposed on physicians prescribing cannabis, retail pharmacists selling cannabis, and medical cannabis cultivation and manufacturing

Properly prescribed drugs are not the leading cause of death in the US. That is an outright falsehood.
Causes of death in the US:

•Heart disease: 596,577
•Cancer: 576,691
•Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 142,943
•Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 128,932
•Accidents (unintentional injuries): 126,438
•Alzheimer's disease: 84,974
•Diabetes: 73,831
•Influenza and Pneumonia: 53,826
•Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 45,591
•Intentional self-harm (suicide): 39,518

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Where is it?
ok. I know of Rima Lebow from something else but I cannot remember atm. The fact she is affiliated with Dr. Stubblebine certainly gives me concern. So I went to the info murgatroid posted to debunk it for you. I investigated the claims made in the pdf.. I went to USAMRIID and did a search on their website for antivirals. Rima said it is the second listing from the search. Well, she is correct. You guys all have been wrong the whole way.

Second posting from the search

15%  Gene-Specific Ebola Therapies Protect Nonhuman Primates from Lethal Disease  NEWS RELEASE U.S . Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases Fort Detrick , Maryland EMBARGOED FOR RELEASE : CONTACT : Caree Vander Linden January 13 , 2006 ( 301 ) 619 - 2285 Caree.Vanderlinden @ us.army.mil Gene - Specific Ebola Therapies Protect Nonhuman Primates from Lethal Disease www.usamriid.army.mil...

www.usamriid.army.mil...

Gene specific therapies has been on the forefront of research. That they have had some progress treating primates with it is neither proof that they are hiding a cure for humans nor did it have anything to do with "nano-silver." All the article tells us is what they have made some progress with gene therapy using (wait for it) science and the scientific method.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Thats not what he said. That is what you said.

Tell me, what do you know of second generation nutrition?a reply to: NavyDoc

That's exactly what he said. From the snipped you posted:

This is because the virus so rapidly and totally metabolizes and consumes all available vitamin C in the bodies of the victims that an advanced stage of scurvy is literally produced after only a few days of the disease.

When the vitamin C stores are rapidly depleted by large infecting doses of an aggressive virus, the immune system gets similarly depleted and compromised

Do you not read what you post before you post it or is it more of a comprehension problem?

Heck, let's look at his claims rationally--how does Ebola consume vitamin C?
edit on 2-8-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I am a member of the American Nutriceutical Assoc.

Which speaks volumes about their credibility if you can be a member of it.

I used to read almost a book a day 10 years ago.

What you read is as important as how often you do it. You could spend your whole life reading and still be a fool. I'm not saying it's your case, just that people should be careful with what they read.

Still, reading a lot of anything is still better than none at all. I think...

Agreed the internet can make you lazy.

The internet can't make you anything. Lazyness it's your own responsibility.

You want it? Dig it.

But it saved me alot of time weeding through the big pharma fluff pieces they cite as science

Oh no it didn't... (I'm also snapping my fingers in disappointment)

What you actually did was to exclude any voices that oppose what you want to hear. What you say they "cite as science" is actually scientific material. It just contradicts your beliefs, so you reject everything in order to keep listening to what suits your beliefs.

"In science there is no truth. Truth is for charlatans. In science, all that matters is verifiable data."

Now, you only hear what you want to hear, and in that case, it's obvious why you have the opinion you have. You only listen to morons.

If anyone with credibility tries to explain anything to you, you just bulk up and dismiss that person as a pharmaceutical shill. Change the names and the adjectives, and what you do is basically a third party smear campaign. You're just not aware of it because you think your cause is just.

It isn't. lol

Once one has the base knowledge discernment comes easy.

...and what base knowledge is that? Saying people get sick from vaccines?

Saying "people get sick from vaccines" in front of a scientist is the same as saying "I'm a jackass who doesn't know much about science nor medicine, but I want to make noise with my voice anyway".

You know why? The exact point of a vaccine is to make you sick, but in a controlled manner.

You should get away from reading those fluff pieces paid for by mega businesses like pharmaceuticals, corporate run hospitals, big agra, etc...

...and then what? I should base all my knowledge on people who use personal attacks and demagogy as "science"?

Like I said earlier, what you are doing is to ignore the voices that contradict you, even if they are right, because they don't fit into your view of the World.

I refuse to accept other people's conclusions, especially from people who have no scientific credibility at all.

And those same people that you demonize so much, are the same one's who save millions of lifes per year. You might not believe me, but that's because you never worked in a hospital.

What you can't, won't, and refuse to understand is that there is not a single system in this world that is perfect. Not in medicine, economy, or whatever...

Perfection is an illusion. All you can do is to try and make the world better. That means agreeing with big corporations - who are the only ones capable of producing medicines that can save whole nations - and sometimes it means to stand up to the man and oppose big pharma.

You have chosen a bias, and you stick to it. However, you don't understand that true scientists don't take sides.

Haven't you noticed how much I appeal to science? Science is, by nature, unbiased.

and listen to those that actually have success in living and sharing with others.

...Dude, all those websites do is to have people (or pay people) to write false testimonies, all day long. So when you go there you see all these people telling "Oh, John told me to put a silver buttplug up my arse, and I did it! So now I feel so good I've been buttplugging all my neighboors too!", and you automatically assume "THESE GUYS ARE GENIUSES!", so you also get your own silver buttplug. The placebo effect does miracles - it actually does, so much that scientists are now researching if the human mind has any self-healing triggers - and you buy the BS of those websites.

You don't even understand you are falling for a scam.

It is why I love Earthclinic so much.

You know why all those remedies, clinics, databases and BS-archives all have names like "Earthsaving poop" or "nature fountain of crap"?

...because they need to sell to you, from the moment you open the website, that they are natural and safe. When they are the opposite.

You are so distrustful of corporations and modern pharmaceuticals that you fail to see these traps.

Hey, don't take my word my friend... Open all the websites you follow and make a scratch in a piece of paper each time those websites have "nature" and nouns like that in their names, flowers in their pictures, and green as the main color.

(I'm right, ain't I? It's okay, you don't need to admit it.)

Your type of forceful ignorance simply does not exist in any capacity there.

My type of forceful ignorance? Damn you're thick...

Its a site filled with real problems shared with real solutions that work from real people who shill only for themselves and family and friends

Yeah... The only problem is that when people don't recover with the answers in those forums, they run to hospitals to get healed.

Too bad they don't go back to the forum saying "hey, this sh# didn't work, I had to go to the hospital", right?

No... The only stories that are there are the one's who work.

my best friend is someone who recovered from cancer with info I shared with him.

My best friend is a millionaire because I told him how to transform poop into gold. I only share that information with friends, sorry.

Luckily he had a good dr. Who also was into nutriceuticals and natural healing.

WHAT A COINCIDENCE!

Funny. He used to hate me before all that and actually fired me from a job I contracted from him.

Life sucks, eh?
edit on 2-8-2014 by VashKonnor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join