It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates, Soros spreading ebola?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silk
Except that Ebola has one flaw as a population control vector - there is NO cure...

Have you seen the post on page 3 about Dr. Rima Laibow?

According to her, the UN, CDC and WHO are suppressing a proven cure for Ebola.

BLOCKBUSTER: NOT ONLY DOES US GOVERNMENT RESEARCH SHOW THAT THERE IS A CURE FOR EBOLA, BUT THIS INFORMATION IS BEING SUPPRESSED BY THE US GOVERNMENT *AND IT IS NANO SILVER, JUST AS I SAID!

SMOKING GUN: US SUPPRESSING EBOLA THERAPY

Oh! Wait! They DID come up with a cure, prevention and treatment for it: 10 PPM Nano Silver. That’s right! OOPS! US Government, WHO and their associated minions are lying! Again!

Why the UN, CDC and WHO Want You to Believe Ebola Has No Cure or Treatment

PROOF OF SUPPRESSION OF EBOLA THERAPY

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Silk

Yep its been used in fiction so it must be a good idea ..... and idea to grasp onto if you believe a few people in this world are so megalomanic that they would do such a thing.

That's why it is very important that people stay comprehensive to what is needed to stop the spread of this thing.

Just a moment ago I saw a news report on how "healers" inside Liberia are saying that Ebola doesn't exist and it's all made up. If people don't believe it exists, they will stick to habits that will make this even more contagious.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: VashKonnor

You mean the locals don't know as much as the scientists?

Whaaaaaaaaaat!?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

There is however a difference between a genuine issue and promulgating a whidespread panic based upon no founded reason. I believe its a federal offense to scream "fire" in a movie theatre in the US if there isn't one ?

Atlanta is a sound destination its home to the CDC and not so far from for Maryland and AMARID(?) the military germ warfare center - unless i'm much mistaken.

I guess the Boy Who Cried Wolf is very much a European fable.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I will add - Europe is a darn site closer to Africa, has a larger native African population and we seem a little calmer about this.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Rima Laibow has a whole butt-ton of outlandish claims:
I was Adam Lanza's Doctor

UFO abduction. SCUBA diving on Atlantis.

PSYOPS. Monsanto.

Man, this chick sure gets around for someone with ZERO proven connections to anyone. She does look nuts in her pictures though.

Codex Alimentarius ring-leaders.

Text

Heck, even the conspiracy theorists don't think she's legit:www.iahf.com...

www.iahf.com...

www.newmediaexplorer.org... pp/2007/04/08/codex_nutrients_pets_and_big_pharma_newsgrabs_8_april_2007.htm

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc
That's a lie. I showed you where polio was first described 60 years before the first vaccine was tried. You have been lied to and you buy it blindly and ignorantly. And you are either a liar or a moron because the article you cited does not even say what you claim it says--that vaccines cause the illness. IT. DOES. NOT. EVEN. SAY. THAT.

MANY MD's disagree with you, so does the CDC...

Both the measles and whooping cough vaccine are now officially conceded to have failed by leading scholars in the field (you can look up my articles on their peer reviewed papers) and there is no statistical evidence in untampered-with data that vaccines have reduced the incidence of a single communicable disease. There is powerful epidemiological information that shows conclusively that every infectious disease was declining BEFORE the introduction of the relevant vaccine and that most of them actually INCREASED SHARPLY after those vaccines were introduced.

Polio? The poster child for disease eradication? Even the CDC’s own website states that the cause of polio is vaccination with polio. Any genuine comparison of vaccinated and unvaccinated people shows the same result: there is literally no comparison between people in those two categories in the incidence of autism (yes, vaccines actually DO cause autism), asthma, neurological function including attention, Alzheimer’s Disease and other forms of dementia, infertility, autoimmune disorders (some of which are, quite literally lethal), fetal loss, and on and on. Rima E. Laibow, MD

Kids, Ebola and HPV: The US Government’s Deadly Game

Remember Polio? You know, the disease that was supposedly eradicated so we did not need any more Polio vaccines but that the CDC website said was CAUSED by the Polio vaccine? You know: Polio, the disease whose “safe” vaccine exposed 98,000,000 Americans to the leukemia virus, SV-40, with the knowledge and permission of…al Qaida? Nope! The very same CDC! Now WHO says that we are facing a Polio Emergency and soon we will all have to be vaccinated or run the risk of getting with a new and much more deadly strain of Polio which I have absolutely no doubt they will announce is a new and much more deadly strain of Polio Virus!

Of course, neither the CDC nor WHO mentioned the part where a new paper out of the Mayo Clinic makes it clear that vaccines are failing, which is why it is the vaccinated that get, and spread, measles, mumps and other infectious diseases. They make it quite plain that the unvaccinated do not spread diseases to the vaccinated, but that the vaccinated CAN spread the disease to pretty much everybody!

Man Made Plagues Arriving in America

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

That's a lie. I showed you where polio was first described 60 years before the first vaccine was tried. You have been lied to and you buy it blindly and ignorantly. And you are either a liar or a moron because the article you cited does not even say what you claim it says--that vaccines cause the illness. IT. DOES. NOT. EVEN. SAY. THAT.

MANY MD's disagree with you, so does the CDC...

Both the measles and whooping cough vaccine are now officially conceded to have failed by leading scholars in the field (you can look up my articles on their peer reviewed papers) and there is no statistical evidence in untampered-with data that vaccines have reduced the incidence of a single communicable disease. There is powerful epidemiological information that shows conclusively that every infectious disease was declining BEFORE the introduction of the relevant vaccine and that most of them actually INCREASED SHARPLY after those vaccines were introduced.

Polio? The poster child for disease eradication? Even the CDC’s own website states that the cause of polio is vaccination with polio. Any genuine comparison of vaccinated and unvaccinated people shows the same result: there is literally no comparison between people in those two categories in the incidence of autism (yes, vaccines actually DO cause autism), asthma, neurological function including attention, Alzheimer’s Disease and other forms of dementia, infertility, autoimmune disorders (some of which are, quite literally lethal), fetal loss, and on and on. Rima E. Laibow, MD

Kids, Ebola and HPV: The US Government’s Deadly Game

Remember Polio? You know, the disease that was supposedly eradicated so we did not need any more Polio vaccines but that the CDC website said was CAUSED by the Polio vaccine? You know: Polio, the disease whose “safe” vaccine exposed 98,000,000 Americans to the leukemia virus, SV-40, with the knowledge and permission of…al Qaida? Nope! The very same CDC! Now WHO says that we are facing a Polio Emergency and soon we will all have to be vaccinated or run the risk of getting with a new and much more deadly strain of Polio which I have absolutely no doubt they will announce is a new and much more deadly strain of Polio Virus!

Of course, neither the CDC nor WHO mentioned the part where a new paper out of the Mayo Clinic makes it clear that vaccines are failing, which is why it is the vaccinated that get, and spread, measles, mumps and other infectious diseases. They make it quite plain that the unvaccinated do not spread diseases to the vaccinated, but that the vaccinated CAN spread the disease to pretty much everybody!

Man Made Plagues Arriving in America

No, not many MD's nor the CDC--your quote is a single unsubstantiated claim by a single well known nut job, Rima Laibow. Did she find this out between her UFO abduction or her SCUBA expedition to Atlantis. A quote from her is proof of absolutely nothing except the poor state of mental healthcare in this country.

Heck, she didn't even provide a citation for her claim, she just made it and the gullible just buy it blindly.

Think for yourself. When is the first documented case of polio? Look it up for yourself. When was the first vaccine rolled out? See a disconnect with her wild claims?
edit on 1-8-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: VashKonnor

Yep its been used in fiction so it must be a good idea ..... and idea to grasp onto if you believe a few people in this world are so megalomanic that they would do such a thing.

That's why it is very important that people stay comprehensive to what is needed to stop the spread of this thing.

Just a moment ago I saw a news report on how "healers" inside Liberia are saying that Ebola doesn't exist and it's all made up. If people don't believe it exists, they will stick to habits that will make this even more contagious.

Heck. These same "healers" that we must trust above educated physicians and scientists tell us that having sex with a virgin cures AIDS and belief in what they say has lead to a disgusting rise in child rape in sub-Saharan Africa.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

If Barbara Hartwell says something, you can take it to the bank that exactly the opposite is probably true.

Barbara Hartwell, the most vicious and slandering CIA disinfo agent on the Internet...
educate-yourself.org...

Barbara Hartwell works for the CIA actively. Her bodyguard in the past has been CIA assassin JEFF SWEDENBURG, well protected by the CIA and very dangerous. Hartwell has been performing COINTELPRO against the Christian/Patriot (NWO RESISTER) community for a long time now. Many excellent articles on the internet from valid researchers have exposed this dark woman. Hartwell comes from CIA MIND CONTROL VICTIMS family, with both her sister IRENE ADRIAN (of Winston-Salem NC) and herself exposed to horrific CIA mind control programming, satanic rituals and more.

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

If Barbara Hartwell says something, you can take it to the bank that exactly the opposite is probably true.

Barbara Hartwell, the most vicious and slandering CIA disinfo agent on the Internet...
educate-yourself.org...

Barbara Hartwell works for the CIA actively. Her bodyguard in the past has been CIA assassin JEFF SWEDENBURG, well protected by the CIA and very dangerous. Hartwell has been performing COINTELPRO against the Christian/Patriot (NWO RESISTER) community for a long time now. Many excellent articles on the internet from valid researchers have exposed this dark woman. Hartwell comes from CIA MIND CONTROL VICTIMS family, with both her sister IRENE ADRIAN (of Winston-Salem NC) and herself exposed to horrific CIA mind control programming, satanic rituals and more.

educate-yourself.org...

LOL. So lets get this straight. Outlandish claims by on MD that you agree with are irrefutable but those you don't are CIA mind control plants? And just who made those unsubstantiated and rather laughable claims about Hartwell? Hmmm?

Heck. She's not even a real doctor. She claims to have graduated from Albert Einstein medical school, but a quick search has her not on any alumnai lists and she is not credentialed in the states, or anywhere else.
edit on 1-8-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
What the... I don't even... The stupid, it hurts.

Did 2 members in this thread get bored with 4chan and mosey on over here? If so, please return from whence you came.

The adults are trying to talk, children, please be quiet.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Wait, what? What have you shown in this thread you know alot of? Trolling? You've expressed very little if nothing at all in knowledge. You type well and use alot of words when you insult people but intelligence certainly is not discernment, and you are not easily cast in that group.

oh, and you are pretty good at raising your ego at others expense. Truly we must all agree with you in that you are a legend in your own mind. We can just take your word on it.a reply to: VashKonnor

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: manna2

originally posted by: manna2

a reply to: manna2

Did you know there is not one single vaccination program ever, in any part of the world where they were proven to efficacy? Not one!

That's false.

The only reason why some viruses or diseases still exist it's exactly due to people who do not believe in vaccination and insist on not taking them, making it possible for the virus to continue to evolve and survive.

Smallpox and polio are two great examples of deadly diseases who got controlled and disappeared from society due to vaccination.
that is ridiculous. Most cases come from the vaccinated.
and show me proof I am wrong

btw. Without vaccination programs you never would have heard much about polio and small pox. These were media inspired events to sell the new Rockefeller vaccine based modern medicine. It was the vaccines that spread it. It was the media that sold the hype. As more people got vaccinated the dis-ease spread, the more the media hyped the need for vaccines

What? That's insane. Thousands upon thousands of people were affected by polio long before Salk and his vaccine. With the first epidemic in the US being in 1894. The first large scale trial was in 1954--60 years later. What you said is utter nonsense.

www.historyofvaccines.org...
and because of better sanitation and knowledge of hygeine they were pretty much irradicated. Now we have serious problems from a constantly depleted immune system fro bombardment of pollutants and toxins in food, water, air and medicine.
you cannot even keep up naming all the new dis-eases that the immune system used to easily handle.

we are primed for the pandemics at our doorstep

You just said the vaccines CAUSED the disease. I demonstrated that the disease existed long BEFORE the vaccines where even out there. Caught in your own ignorance, you now shift gears? Is the only thing that you know about such subjects from conspiracy sites or do you think for yourself?
i quote most from knowledge and then look for some links. I have been into health and wellness for 25 years. I most certainly do think for myself. I have 30 inventions. Ran businesses. I think modern medicine is a satanic joke run by dr's who act like his high priests, and they probably are. Proof is in cannibis and cancer. 1 in 2 men, and 1 in 3 women will get cancer in their life in the US. When they outlawed cannibis it was the second most prescribed treatment by drs for many illnesses. At that time it was like 1 in 80 people got cancer. When Nixon declared war on cancer it was 1 in 20. Nixon bankrolled the cancer industry at that point. Radiation and chemo is something a satanic high priest would give to a victim. It is medeival.

and cancer is obviously lost on Rockefeller modern, vaccine based, medicine.

I know that properly prescribed prescription drugs is the 4th leading cause of death and when combined with inept procedures and malpractice by dr's and hospitals it is THE LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH in the USA.
Thats from memory from valid sources like JAMA. I was almost killed by a series of quacks when I got sick from mrsa that got in my lymph system. They kept giving me antibiotics and the number of boils kept increasing. I had 49 boils onme at its worst, the size of silver dollars. I admit I could not get on top of it and sought a drs help. After 3 different quacks that had me thinking they were using google to diagnose me I turned around from my apointment and decided it was my obligation to heal, my responsibility. I went home with determination to take this on.

Unless you become your own doctor by 50, you will never make 60. Mark Twain

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   

I thought the only reason there already wasn't a successful "antidote" to Ebola was that no big Pharma players have really looked into it? The market has always been a (comparitively speaking) small area of Africa, so no real market to justify the expenditure in R & D.

It costs billlions and billions to R & D even simple problems for these firms. If there is no return to be made, they will not even look at it. Purely business rather than anything to do with morals, ethics, etc or even the other end of the spectrum with population control, evil overlords, etc, etc.........just business.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: championoftruth

Text www.vaccinationcouncil.org...

You think that's a credible website?

That's cute. It's a made up organization.

who are you to decide credible.one sponsored by your big corporate friends?

Like Webmd who gets 70 million a year from big pharma?

Just admit you want people to suffer and make money for you and your friends.

268000 get killed by big pharma ans 758500 injured big pharma from adverse side effects .Figures from JAMA.

You know, that's nonsense. Federal law limits what "big pharma" can do. All of this is simply made up by people shilling quack cures to rubes who do not know any better.
now you are flat out lying. I am familiar with numbers in that range. Now you are shilling. Its easy to prove those numbers or close in that range

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CloudsTasteMetallic
What the... I don't even... The stupid, it hurts.

Did 2 members in this thread get bored with 4chan and mosey on over here? If so, please return from whence you came.

The adults are trying to talk, children, please be quiet.

That attitude is not helping, you're only hindering the flow of debate mate.

Please try to be less insulting and condescending, it doesn't do much for the flow of conversation except sabotage it.

Different ideas and theories are just that - different. That doesn't make them stupid, or childish.

If we all thought along the same lines, there'd be very little debate or progress.

Relax and go with the flow.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

How did you heal yourself?

I'm absolutely NOT trying to bait or trap you, i'm genuinely interested in how you got through it.

I don't think you can ever know too much about alternatives, especially if there's no access to traditional medicines or they are not beings as effective as we'd like, then alternatives might well make all the difference.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Collateral

You mean the locals don't know as much as the scientists?

Whaaaaaaaaaat!?

It's not a matter of not having knowledge. The concern here is that a lot of healers are campaigning against the doctors who are trying to control the spread of Ebola.

The doctors say "don't touch the dead", people go back to healers and the healer says "kiss the dead so they can part to the spirit world in peace". I'm sure you can see the problem of this.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

There is however a difference between a genuine issue and promulgating a whidespread panic based upon no founded reason. I believe its a federal offense to scream "fire" in a movie theatre in the US if there isn't one ?

Yes, and in my country it's a severe crime to prank call emergency services (911 number).

But this isn't about spreading panic. I think that everyone (I mean European countries, US, and the most developed countries) needs to bring their act together. This is the type of situation that calls for all those trainings sessions.

I don't think people understand how serious this outbreak could get. Like many people have stated, including yourself, there is no cure. Once you get the virus, you can only hope to be treated well enough to survive it.

It's not a reason to go out and buy a reserve of bottled water, canned food and go to the shelter and hide. But maybe people should start being more aware of this.

Atlanta is a sound destination its home to the CDC and not so far from for Maryland and AMARID(?) the military germ warfare center - unless i'm much mistaken.

Could be that they are taking them to the best place where they could be treated, or could be along your weaponized theory.

I think we need to know more before understanding if this was caused or has natural sources. It took a couple of decades before people start wondering and looking at the evidence that AIDS could have been man-made (...technically, man-modified).

I will add - Europe is a darn site closer to Africa, has a larger native African population and we seem a little calmer about this.

I live in southern Europe. Everyday in or out we hear about a boat full of 1000 or 1500 illegal immigrants trying to reach Italy, Spain or Greece. They can be floating around for days before being rescued or reaching either Africa or Europe. Imagine one of them having Ebola.

And I'm not even considering other forms of migration...

All major hospitals around here have already stated they are prepared for anything, just in case.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join