It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates, Soros spreading ebola?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I make my own nano-silver...i don't have the correct equipment to test how many PPM the resultant colloid actually is, but i use the simple and easy laser beam refraction method, and judge by eye / intuition.

If any of my family get ill with a virus or bacterial infection, i use this and it works.

Shelf life isn't absolutely brilliant, so whatever i have left over after about a month, goes in to a new batch and is run through the system again.

But we do need more research and public information where metallic colloids are concerned.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
According to Dr. Rima Laibow, the UN, CDC and WHO are suppressing a proven cure for Ebola.

The Governments, WHO and their associated minions are lying about this and saying there is no cure or treatment…

The cure is available at any health store.

BLOCKBUSTER: NOT ONLY DOES US GOVERNMENT RESEARCH SHOW THAT THERE IS A CURE FOR EBOLA, BUT THIS INFORMATION IS BEING SUPPRESSED BY THE US GOVERNMENT *AND IT IS NANO SILVER, JUST AS I SAID!

SMOKING GUN: US SUPPRESSING EBOLA THERAPY

Oh! Wait! They DID come up with a cure, prevention and treatment for it: 10 PPM Nano Silver. That’s right! OOPS! US Government, WHO and their associated minions are lying! Again!

The US government study (declassified in 2009) which showed definitively that Nano Silver at 10PPM IS the definitive prevention and therapy for Ebola virus “somehow” got “overlooked”. We do not know how long before that the work actually took place. But the US civilian authorities knew not later than 2009 that there is a cure, treatment and prevention for Ebola virus.

And the kill rate for this disease of convenience, genetically engineered to be more deadly than ever before, just happens, I am sure coincidentally, to be the exact number depopulationists like Bill Gates and George Soros have wet dreams about: 90%.

So when I wrote yesterday to the Heads of State of Liberia, Guinea, Nigeria and Sierra Leone (and the Directors of WHO, Doctors Without Borders) and other world leaders, I told them about Nano Silver and offered to provide a protocol for them so they could stop the Ebola outbreak dead in its tracks before any other people died in their tracks.

The response? Silence. Stone, cold silence except for an auto responder from the Ministry of Health in Sierra Leone thanking me for my question. I wasn’t asking a question. I was solving their biggest problem: extermination. So here is my new question: You know and I know that I am not the only doctor who knows that Nano Silver is the Universal Antimicrobial, that it’s safe, inexpensive, self sterilizing, needs no refrigeration and works against every single disease-causing bug its ever been tested on.

Why the UN, CDC and WHO Want You to Believe Ebola Has No Cure or Treatment

PROOF OF SUPPRESSION OF EBOLA THERAPY

Bwah,ha,ha! You don't actually believe this, do you? What evidence besides a paranoid site does he present for this?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I'm sorry, I don't believe in BS websites that make money by squeezing people's paranoia.

I also have an education, which means I have the knowledge to know that Chossudovsky is full of sh#.

You are quoting someone who never worked for the WHO, yet is quoted stating he did. His information only has credibility to some people because he says "I worked there". In fact, he didn't.

If you don't believe me you could do the research I just did by myself, instead of believing everything you read in a gulp.

And please, don't be condescending. You just quoted someone who makes a living out of writing books that instill fear into people's mind (and he has been accused of that multiple times).

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: manna2

originally posted by: NavyDoc

I will search for it. The local populace began blaming "drs without borders" when there were like 30 cases when it all begana reply to: NavyDoc

Which is nonsense. Primitive peoples without understanding blaming people who came to help them. Of course they came when the cases started. An Ebola outbreak is a red alert, all hands on deck sort of thing for DWB.

DWB is the LAST group that would be involved with something nefarious. They have been long known to be apolitical, hence the name.
it would be VERY EASY to run a MAN-IN-THE-MIDDLE op using DWB. There is no reason to believe the drs knew the vaccines were tainted

And there is ZERO evidence that vaccines were administered to the Ebola victims much less that they were "tainted."

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

According to the CDC, the most comon way to start it and get it is in hospitals.

Thanks manna, really good thread topic BTW...

I did some reading on the CDC...

It appears that they are doing just the OPPOSITE of what they claim.

IE, they are NOT interested in controlling anything.

The CDC is just another Illuminati front organization:

"The CDC would be the last place in the world to go for information regarding health. The CDC is a government bureacracy funded by theft (taxation that has reached confiscatory levels) and run by white collar criminals who regularly misinform and misdirect the public while creating pandemonium in the marketplace (unnecessary destruction of livestock, recalls etc) and conspiring to incite public panic on an almost daily basis, in violation of the constitution of the United States."-- Dr Duffy DC

"Asking the CDC to look into vaccine safety is like asking the fox to guard the chicken coop."-- Dr Bernard Rimland

"The CDC did two studies, one study on diabetes and one on asthma.............The studies represent pure junk science that is primarily propaganda."-- Bart Classen

www.whale.to...

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

According to the CDC, the most comon way to start it and get it is in hospitals. So your asessment loks accurate.a reply to: VashKonnor

Agreed, although it seems the most blatantly obvious route to mass infection, most people mentally associate hospitals and doctors surgeries as a place of healing, and not contagion.

Then again, most people never use alcohol hand sanitiser after touching common, everyday items like door handles, pin code terminals and cash dispensers, cash itself, anything that anyone else has either touched or coughed or sneezed upon really, and people also have a nasty habit of touching their faces after touching these things....they pick their noses, rub their eyes, pick there teeth and itch their ears...all routes to infection.

My entire family use sanitisers at LEAST 10 times a day, not that i've accurately counted exactly how many times (mental note: Count how many times)

Any place where mass amounts of sick and infected people congregate is going to be a Viruses wet dream of walking and talking hosts...and obviously hospitals and surgeries are just such places.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

According to the CDC, the most comon way to start it and get it is in hospitals. So your asessment loks accurate.a reply to: VashKonnor

Agreed, although it seems the most blatantly obvious route to mass infection, most people mentally associate hospitals and doctors surgeries as a place of healing, and not contagion.

Then again, most people never use alcohol hand sanitiser after touching common, everyday items like door handles, pin code terminals and cash dispensers, cash itself, anything that anyone else has either touched or coughed or sneezed upon really, and people also have a nasty habit of touching their faces after touching these things....they pick their noses, rub their eyes, pick there teeth and itch their ears...all routes to infection.

My entire family use sanitisers at LEAST 10 times a day, not that i've accurately counted exactly how many times (mental note: Count how many times)

Any place where mass amounts of sick and infected people congregate is going to be a Viruses wet dream of walking and talking hosts...and obviously hospitals and surgeries are just such places.

However, he is confusing poor sanitary practices (not unusual in the third world) with INTENTIONAL infecting of people. Those are radially different concepts.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

You mean you're a doctor and you don't know about the antiviral and antimicrobial action of metals like Silver, Gold, Platinum and Copper?

Blimey, this information is hardly secret mate.

Educate yourself asap and hopefully you can add it to your box of tricks.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

You mean you're a doctor and you don't know about the antiviral and antimicrobial action of metals like Silver, Gold, Platinum and Copper?

Blimey, this information is hardly secret mate.

Educate yourself asap and hopefully you can add it to your box of tricks.

Antibacterial actions (silver is quite often used on burns due to this antibacterial actions) and an unproven cure-all for everything when taken orally are two radically different issues, mate.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

However, he is confusing poor sanitary practices (not unusual in the third world) with INTENTIONAL infecting of people. Those are radially different concepts.

I see people doing these things every day of the week and i live in a 1st world country.

It's about education and getting into good hygienic habits, it doesn't rely on wealth or fancy infrastructure...just ignorance of common infection routes.

You'd be amazed the amount of people who have their hands in their faces after touching stuff 100's of other people, possibly infected people have also touched that day, the numbers are incredible that i have seen.

This is one of the reasons why hospitals are seriously considering making all doors either automatically opening, or replacing every door handle and or push plate with silver coated copper...viruses and germs simply cannot survive on such metals for any length of time.

Nano-silver is certainly not a 'cure-all', but i have had great success with dramatically cutting short the duration of coughs, colds and other common viral infections by using it.

It won't grow back an amputated limb unfortunately.
edit on 1-8-2014 by MysterX because: added text

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: VashKonnor
I'm sorry, I don't believe in BS websites that make money by squeezing people's paranoia.

I also have an education, which means I have the knowledge to know that Chossudovsky is full of sh#.

Nor do I believe in indoctrination AKA 'education'.

The control of knowledge is a HUGE mind control tool.

As another man without a high school diploma, I discovered many years ago that the "educated" class is generally not educated at all, it is mis-educated. The whole purpose of American (perhaps all "western") "higher education" is obviously to bring minds into lock step with "The Agenda." As a general rule, the less official American education a person has been exposed to, the greater his/her ration of common sense.

"Education" is Spiritual Suicide

"...the Illuminati eventually controlled the science departments in all colleges and institutions of higher learning. The plan was to stifle scientific knowledge and then twist what was left to fit the science they wanted the people to believe."

Secret Societies - Who Controls Knowledge?

The Illuminati realized they had to deceive an entire population of people if they had any hope whatsoever of achieving their coveted New World Order. As early as 1911, the Illuminati began buying textbook writing companies, until they owned them all after World War I. Once they got control of textbooks, they gradually began to "dumb down" the curricula and rewrite history. Rewriting history was the first step in achieving the New World Order. Source

edit on 1-8-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc
Bwah,ha,ha! You don't actually believe this, do you? What evidence besides a paranoid site does he present for this?

I believe your BOSS for starters...

The US government study (declassified in 2009) which showed definitively that Nano Silver at 10PPM IS the definitive prevention and therapy for Ebola virus “somehow” got “overlooked”. We do not know how long before that the work actually took place. But the US civilian authorities knew not later than 2009 that there is a cure, treatment and prevention for Ebola virus.

Why the UN, CDC and WHO Want You to Believe Ebola Has No Cure or Treatment

PROOF OF SUPPRESSION OF EBOLA THERAPY

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

It's about education and getting into good hygienic habits, it doesn't rely on wealth or fancy infrastructure...just ignorance of common infection routes.

I'm sorry, I had to reply to this...

A good education tells you that exposure in a measured way is as beneficial as no exposure at all. Seriously, that's exactly how vaccines and other type of modern health-care acts. It exposes you to the virus in a non-harmful manner so that your body learns how to recognize and fight back the infections and/or viruses.

NO CONTACT AT ALL with bacterias means that you will be WEAKER, not STRONGER.

There is good bacteria, and a healthy amount of exposure is paramount to survive.

Ask yourself this: in the millions of years of evolution that took humans to survive until today. Did they had sanitizers? Anti-germ bottles?

No. That's why we, as a species, survived. Some of us died, the one's that didn't got immunization. By being obsessive with sanitization your are putting yourself in the front line to be wiped out by a virus or bacteria that your body never got in contact with before because you sanitized yourself every 5 minutes.

You'd be amazed the amount of people who have their hands in their faces after touching stuff 100's of other people, possibly infected people have also touched that day, the numbers are incredible that i have seen.

People used to live on top of each-other and throw buckets of poop out the window onto the street below.

We survived that.

I think we can survive touching a door handle.

This is one of the reasons why hospitals are seriously considering making all doors either automatically opening, or replacing every door handle and or push plate with silver coated copper...viruses and germs simply cannot survive on such metals for any length of time.

Actually, Hospitals don't need to change their doors because their doors are already two-way doors, so that doctors can push them with their elbows, and don't need to pull the door to open it. It's also why in an hospital you always go through the door on the right (so that a doctor doesn't smash the door on your face while rushing somewhere).

Besides that, you mention how viruses and bacteria don't survive in metals.

That's not true. They do if they have moisture or biological material enough. Which is given to them by all the hands touching the handles.

Those metals (cooper mostly) were banned from sanitariums and hospitals decades ago exactly for being dirty. New modern alloys are the ones used in blades and stuff like that.

Nano-silver is certainly not a 'cure-all', but i have had great success with dramatically cutting short the duration of coughs, colds and other common viral infections by using it.

The only thing left to do is to compare those results with people who were just taking placebos. Maybe you would be surprised.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

Nor do I believe in indoctrination AKA 'education'.

The control of knowledge is a HUGE mind control tool.

Is that why you are unable to express an opinion by your own words, without resorting to use your browser marked websites?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
World Trade Organization | Microsoft Corporation | September 11, 2001 = (269) + (262) + (135) = 666.

Unidentified Flying Objects | William Jefferson Clinton | September 11, 2001 = (267) + (264) + (135) = 666.

William Henry Gates III | George Walker Bush | Terror Attack | September 11, 2001 = (204) + (177) + (150) + (135) = 666.

"The Antichrist: Clinton & all parties mentioned above are responsible for 911!

The Antichrist is in control, which explains all of the scandals & corruption going on in DC66!

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: VashKonnor

For some, there is NO amount of proof that will change their beliefs.

The bottom line is that there is no proof that will satisfy you so you will continue to believe whatever it is that you believe.

Attacking the character of witnesses and undermining their credibility their evidence or testimonies can’t be explained away. As we all know, when politicians can’t win on the issues, they resort to character assassinations. Unfortunately, this is also what skeptics and debunkers tend to do as well. When evidence or testimony from key people can’t be explained away or are irrefutable, skeptics will find ways to discredit them such as character assassinations or grossly exaggerating and distorting trivial mistakes.

PseudoSkeptics / Closed-Minded Skeptics

• Immediately judges as false and debunks anything that contradicts their paradigm.
• Are not interested in truth, evidence or facts, only in defending their views.
• Cannot think in terms of possibilities, but sees their paradigms as fixed and constant.
• Are willing to lie and deceive to discredit their opponents.
• Are judgmental and quick to draw conclusions about things they know little or nothing about.
• Scoffs and ridicules what they oppose instead of using objective analysis and examination.
• When faced with evidence or facts they can't refute, uses semantics, word games and denial to try to obfuscate the issue.

www.debunkingskeptics.com...

Like the post below says...

originally posted by: MagicWand67
If you don't see it. It doesn't mean it isn't there. If you want the proof you will need to seek the truth and find it for yourself. No one can convince you of something you are in denial about. You must learn the truth on your own. It seems clear to me that your agenda is not to seek the truth. Instead you seek to support your existing belief system and to deny what you do not want to be real. You are still just following orders like a good soldier. Whether you realize it or not.

edit on 1-8-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: VashKonnor

I'm sorry, I had to reply to this...

A good education tells you that exposure in a measured way is as beneficial as no exposure at all. Seriously, that's exactly how vaccines and other type of modern health-care acts. It exposes you to the virus in a non-harmful manner so that your body learns how to recognize and fight back the infections and/or viruses.

NO CONTACT AT ALL with bacterias means that you will be WEAKER, not STRONGER.

There is good bacteria, and a healthy amount of exposure is paramount to survive.

Ask yourself this: in the millions of years of evolution that took humans to survive until today. Did they had sanitizers? Anti-germ bottles?

No. That's why we, as a species, survived. Some of us died, the one's that didn't got immunization. By being obsessive with sanitization your are putting yourself in the front line to be wiped out by a virus or bacteria that your body never got in contact with before because you sanitized yourself every 5 minutes.

People used to live on top of each-other and throw buckets of poop out the window onto the street below.

We survived that.

I think we can survive touching a door handle.

Actually, Hospitals don't need to change their doors because their doors are already two-way doors, so that doctors can push them with their elbows, and don't need to pull the door to open it. It's also why in an hospital you always go through the door on the right (so that a doctor doesn't smash the door on your face while rushing somewhere).

Besides that, you mention how viruses and bacteria don't survive in metals.

That's not true. They do if they have moisture or biological material enough. Which is given to them by all the hands touching the handles.

Those metals (cooper mostly) were banned from sanitariums and hospitals decades ago exactly for being dirty. New modern alloys are the ones used in blades and stuff like that.

The only thing left to do is to compare those results with people who were just taking placebos. Maybe you would be surprised.

My kids don't know the difference between a placebo and genuine conventional therapeutics..so it's doubtful there is a placebo effect happening where they're concerned and i do see similar results in them (faster actually, but i put that down to their youth and not being full of the toxins common with adults)

I agree with you regarding exposure to viruses and bacteria, especially bacteria. Without certain types, we simply couldn't survive, BUT we're talking about Ebola here and there's no such thing (afaia) as a measured exposure to Ebola.

You either contract Ebola or you don't, and you either die miserably or you don't.

The fact that this strain is NOT killing as many as other strains of this virus, means ironically that it has a much greater chance of spreading.

90% mortality is common with other strains of Ebola, this current strain has a mortality rate of between 60% - 70%...good for the extra 30% odd that will survive, not so good for those extra people who will become infected by them.

90% ensured that the vast majority who contracted it would (unfortunately of course) die from the infection and so would not be mobile and spreading it around to others...if more people are infected and are able to travel and possibly become carriers, it means the infection has a greater chance of spreading uncontrollably.

Good bacteria, sure we need the little buggers, but as i say, i've not heard or read that any exposure to Ebola is ever good thing.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

You mean you're a doctor and you don't know about the antiviral and antimicrobial action of metals like Silver, Gold, Platinum and Copper? Blimey, this information is hardly secret mate. Educate yourself asap and hopefully you can add it to your box of tricks.

Sadly, he would lose his job if he were to actually start curing diseases.

Michael Ellner was right, everything IS backwards...

Those in control are dedicated to population reduction.

All they care about is depopulation...

"The medical cartel, at the highest level, is not out to help people, it is out to harm them, to weaken them. To kill them. At one point in my career, I had a long conversation with a man who occupied a high government position in an African nation. He told me that he was well aware of this. He told me that WHO is a front for these depopulation interests." The Medical Mafia

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

For some, there is NO amount of proof that will change their beliefs.

What proof? Your bullcrap websites filled with lies written by people with no scientific credibility whatsoever?

Look at the posts you write. You are still incapable of voicing your opinion, as wrong as it might be, you are just hiding behind your "sources", like you need someone else to explain what you think.

The bottom line is that there is no proof that will satisfy you so you will continue to believe whatever it is that you believe.

You're not presenting proof.

You're copy pasting crappy websites written by people who are such losers in life that their only niche of work is to create more BS and sell it to gullible minds who "don't believe in education".

It's almost funny to see the effort that you put into getting more crap to justify your condescending accusations.

Almost...

Keep going around in circles, seems you have a blast doing it.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

My kids don't know the difference between a placebo and genuine conventional therapeutics..so it's doubtful there is a placebo effect happening where they're concerned and i do see similar results in them (faster actually, but i put that down to their youth and not being full of the toxins common with adults)

They didn't choose to take that. You did.
They don't believe in it. You do.

You're their father, they will follow you without you (or them) even realizing it.

As for the results, I'm going to abstain from commenting. I don't know what you are talking about to be honest.

I agree with you regarding exposure to viruses and bacteria, especially bacteria. Without certain types, we simply couldn't survive, BUT we're talking about Ebola here and there's no such thing (afaia) as a measured exposure to Ebola.

Actually, strains of Ebola DNA are already in you, and me. Somewhere along the past our ancestors got Ebola - provably from eating wild life - and they got immune to it. Sadly the virus continued to evolve in the wild and there was a re-contamination of a strain that we are not immune to.

As for exposure, that's actually impossible to measure. If a person is immune or has successfully absorbed and fought off the Ebola virus, there's no way in knowing.

But I wasn't talking about dangerous contagious virus and diseases like Ebola, I was talking about daily life, and in daily life, abstaining from any "dirty" contact will make you more vulnerable even to the weakest form of infection. Ebola would be like a nuke in that case.

You either contract Ebola or you don't, and you either die miserably or you don't.

That's not true.

The fact that this strain is NOT killing as many as other strains of this virus, means ironically that it has a much greater chance of spreading.

It has more chance of spreading IF nobody knows it is growing. By know everyone knows there is an Ebola outbreak.

90% mortality is common with other strains of Ebola, this current strain has a mortality rate of between 60% - 70%...good for the extra 30% odd that will survive, not so good for those extra people who will become infected by them.

I don't know where you got that from, but this Ebola outbreak has 90% fatality rates.

90% ensured that the vast majority who contracted it would (unfortunately of course) die from the infection and so would not be mobile and spreading it around to others...

Except if they are one of the many cases where it takes the virus a full 10/15/20 days to get out of incubation period and start showing symptoms. And yes, you are contagious during incubation period.

When people are with hemorrhages and dying, they are in the final 99% stages of the disease.

if more people are infected and are able to travel and possibly become carriers, it means the infection has a greater chance of spreading uncontrollably.

Yes, and you should play safe obviously, there is a registered outbreak. I don't disregard your safety measures in this case, much the opposite.

But you seem to use those safety measures whether there is an outbreak or not, and I don't agree with that.

Good bacteria, sure we need the little buggers, but as i say, i've not heard or read that any exposure to Ebola is ever good thing.

And because you fear things like Ebola you clean yourself very often, correct?

When you clean yourself, you are actually destroying both types of bacteria, bad or good.

Did you know, as an example, that your genitals have bacterias that are specialized in devouring fungus, virus and other types of bacteria? If you would to clean them out, you would increase your chances of getting an STD by a factor of 10.

Just be aware of aspects like these. The key to a healthy life is moderation, in everything.
edit on 1-8-2014 by VashKonnor because: typo

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join