It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates, Soros spreading ebola?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: manna2

Text www.prisonplanet.com...

polio info. The cdc admits to polio vaccines caused cancers for 98 million americans.

So instead of asking CDC "yo bros, is this polio vaccine sh# for real?", you just take the word of a third party website?

You're adorable!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Damn straight i intend to spin it towards reason. I know personally, for a fact, nobody i know has problems with their hogs. None are sick. None are dying. But not so in the factory farms or larger farms. They are being forced to vaccinate. And then their piglets and young hogs die. These are the hogs that go to mkt. At about 6-10 months of age. But they are dying. You do not take breeder stock to mkt.
the meat is alot tougher anyway.

Text The New York Times reports (via CNBC) that a deadly virus, porcine epidemic diarrhea or PEDv, is estimated to have killed more than 100,000 piglets and young hogs each week since it first showed up in Iowa in May 2013, wreaking havoc on the U.S. pork industry.

PEDv causes acute diarrhea that is virtually 100% lethal for piglets two to three weeks old. Paul Sundberg, vice president for science and technology at the National Pork Board, said, “I’ve been a vet since 1981, and there is no precedent for this. It is devastatingly virulent.”

The swine virus appeared in the United States last spring in Ohio and in weeks had spread to four more states. How it entered the U.S. is unknown, but the suspicion is that the virus came from China.

As a result of the deadly swine virus, the U.S. Agriculture Department says the number of hogs slaughtered this year is down 4.2% to roughly 50 million from more than 52 million in the same period in 2013. That, in turn, drove up the price of bacon by more than 15% and center-cut pork chops by almost 13% in May, compared with the same period a year ago, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Precisely how many pigs have died from the virus is unknown. The Agriculture Department did not require reporting of the disease until June 5, and it does not collect data on how many pigs the virus has killed, instead referring the question to the hog industry — which does not like to talk about it. The National Pork Producers Council does not have a figure of its own but said it had heard that about 8 million pigs had died of PEDv so far and approximately 100,000 more are dying each week.

a reply to: VashKonnor

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I dont ask the source i disagree with to claim other than what they allready claim. No!a reply to: VashKonnor

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Welcome to the new paradigm. Non-toxic, non-invasive peer reviewed, 2nd generation nutrition. I like flax seed oil, hemp oil, and shy from fish oil lately due to contamination in the gulf and west coast.I have been doing it for 25 years. When was that study?.a reply to: NavyDoc

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Ever hear about a SILVER SPOON?
it is why the rich used silverware. They used to let it sit in their soup awhile for the silver. It fought contagions and they knew it for centuries if not millenia. It is only the whitewashing of this type of history that counts on peoples ignorance of history to sell this medeival practice you adhere to that is possibly a backwards step from blood letting due to results.a reply to: NavyDoc

It did? How? What evidence do you have to support that claim? Or is it yet another fairy story?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I am disagreeing with your continual pursuit of cherry picking WHAT I SAY in taking what i say out of context. You are just dishonest i guess.a reply to: NavyDoc

You posted the article. You make the claims. It's not my fault you don't understand the very premise or ramifications of what you type.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

polio info. The cdc admits to polio vaccines caused cancers for 98 million americans.

Can you show us a CDC source for that, rather than an unsubstantiated Alex Jones claim?

That's about 1/3 of the population of the US. Are you claiming that 1/3 of the US has cancer?
edit on 2-8-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I ran into some info where ebola only infects those with the rhesus monkey gene. So what about those who are rh-. Are we immune?a reply to: manna2

But that's not true. I've already posted articles that show a variety of monkeys were infected and vectors.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

Are you dense? I never made these claims. You pull everything out of context when a 2nd grader could help you with more astute reading comprehension. You are quickly becoming a complete waste of time. I would not trust one of my pigs under your care. There is nothing "dr" about you.a reply to: NavyDoc

You posted the article. I was responding to it. Do you agree or disagree with the article? If you don't agree with it, why did you post it?

I can guarantee that I saved more lives in one day in Iraq that you have your entire life.
Lol. The fact you are there lead to 2 million displaced and possibly 1m dead. What are you doing for everyone dying or dead from depleted uranium?

dont give me that crap. You are there to help kill people. What would it matter if you saved a comrade in arms, or 2?

I have never killed anyone. I have helped many.

Riiiight with made up fantasies?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: VashKonnor
So instead of asking CDC "yo bros, is this polio vaccine sh# for real?", you just take the word of a third party website?

You're adorable!

Asking the CDC about vaccine safety...

Now THAT'S what I would call adorable.

It is scary for people to admit that those who are supposed to be their "leaders" protecting them may in fact be human beings with complicated motives who may not always have their best interests in mind. Indeed, long-term psychological studies show that approximately one-quarter of the American population has an "authoritarian personality", where they look for a "strong leader" to protect them.

Authoritarians not only don't want to hear that the most powerful people might be acting against their interest, they will aggressively defend against any such information. But it's not just the quarter of the population that can be said to clinically suffer from authoritarian personality disorder. All of us - to one degree or another - have invested tremendous hope in the idea that our leaders and institutions will protect us.

Why government shills & intellectual cowards LOVE the term "conspiracy theory"

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
ATTENTION ALL

Let's tone down the aggressiveness a notch, and focus on the actual topic and not on each other.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I am disagreeing with your continual pursuit of cherry picking WHAT I SAY in taking what i say out of context. You are just dishonest i guess.a reply to: NavyDoc

You posted the article. You make the claims. It's not my fault you don't understand the very premise or ramifications of what you type.
dude. I am clearly stating you twisted my words out of context. Not what you said about the article. You cannot be serious?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Can you show us a CDC source for that, rather than an unsubstantiated Alex Jones claim?

That's about 1/3 of the population of the US. Are you claiming that 1/3 of the US has cancer?
yes, they will show signs of it at some point in their lives. Immune system functioning well is the key. That is what 2nd generation nutrition is focused on. In todays world, 1 in 2 men will get cancer. 1 in 3 women will as well.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I ran into some info where ebola only infects those with the rhesus monkey gene. So what about those who are rh-. Are we immune?a reply to: manna2

But that's not true. I've already posted articles that show a variety of monkeys were infected and vectors.
are you a doctor? Or posing as one? Are you familiar at all with rh- blood types?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: manna2

well actually since Fukshima ,,BACKGROUND radiation will increase,cause more cancers,,so before Fukshima calculation,,will need too be rivised.
thats 300-400 TONS of Radioactive waste, everyday,,or one Elephant/day for past 3years.

that is a known amount.

unknowns may very.

how many elephants does it take too break a Genome?
edit on 8/2/2014 by BobAthome because: answer: im not an elephant.

edit on 8/2/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

are you a doctor? Or posing as one? Are you familiar at all with rh- blood types?

Found in Rhesus macaque was classified in the Landsteiner-Wiener antigen system (antigen LW, antibody anti-LW) in honor of the discoverers.

What does that have to do with the point, that Rhesus was not the only monkey species to be effected nor has Ebola been found to have Rh selectivity.

Since you brought it up to the class, please explain blood antigens and how they are classified and how they work and the physiological evidence of blood type in relation to viral transmission. Can you point out any examples of viruses that are Rh specific?
edit on 2-8-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: manna2

Damn straight i intend to spin it towards reason.

I know personally, for a fact, nobody i know has problems with their hogs. None are sick. None are dying. But not so in the factory farms or larger farms. They are being forced to vaccinate.

Forced?

FORCED?!

Harris said its vaccine is predominately being used in herds that are already affected by the virus. The pigs have either already been exposed to the virus or it is being used when bringing in animals where the virus is already present. “What we’ve seen is there is a statistically higher antibody level in those vaccinated sows versus non-vaccinated ones,” he said.

The USDA conditional licensing opens up the availability of the vaccine for veterinarians to buy and distribute without the direct involvement of the company and allows producers to buy direct if they so wish. Harris said it also opens up opportunities to export the vaccine on a larger scale.

Full article.

It's almost hilarious to see how you spin things into fear and then compare it to reality.

And then their piglets and young hogs die. These are the hogs that go to mkt.

Yes, I know. It was me that corrected you and said you were confusing swine flu with PED virus. The D stands for "diarrhea". Ah!

Also, I'm assuming you mean "market" when you typed mkt, and in that case, you should have read my previous post fully. In there was information that PED virus is harmless to humans, so it doesn't affect the food market. Not only that, but the disease that can pass on to humans is swine flu, but that one rarely kills pigs, doesn't it?

At about 6-10 months of age. But they are dying. You do not take breeder stock to mkt.
the meat is alot tougher anyway.

The vaccine is the first to be licensed for PEDv and will be used to vaccinate sows with the intent that they build antibody, and transmit that antibody through their milk to newborn piglets. It is intended to protect the piglets against PEDv.

PEDv, first seen in the U.S. in the spring of 2013, is not harmful to humans nor a food safety risk but causes diarrhea, vomiting and dehydration in hogs and can result in death, particularly in piglets.

In the same article.

Also, the article I'm quoting is from June 16, this year.

Your article although it is from New York Times, is from last year.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: VashKonnor

cough,,
there was that problem with sows becomming fertile,,
fake,pregnance cycle, kick started, with no insemination,,if u get my drift.
but sows dint react too well.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

originally posted by: CloudsTasteMetallic
What the... I don't even... The stupid, it hurts.

Did 2 members in this thread get bored with 4chan and mosey on over here? If so, please return from whence you came.

The adults are trying to talk, children, please be quiet.

That attitude is not helping, you're only hindering the flow of debate mate.

Please try to be less insulting and condescending, it doesn't do much for the flow of conversation except sabotage it.

Different ideas and theories are just that - different. That doesn't make them stupid, or childish.

If we all thought along the same lines, there'd be very little debate or progress.

Relax and go with the flow.

Admittedly, I did lose my temper a bit last night. May have had a few too many to drink, and been a bit harsh in my evaluations. And for that, I apologize. It's said that in emergency situations, the worst thing you can do is panic... and I see/sense a lot of panic right now.

It's just rather frustrating to me to see those who claim that being "uneducated" is a virtue of some sorts. This is not the time or place to debate intuition vs. science though. Both are valid, and in my mind at least, can coexist... in moderation, as with nearly all things.

Zen.

After all, we're all only human. But, one of my main pet peeves is to see someone whose belief system is so rigid, that they close themselves off to any alternate viewpoint. Skepticism carried to its far-extreme. No matter what evidence may be presented, its still looked upon with doubt and disbelief.

The classic paradox of the Romantic (hopeful for the best, highly concerned with aesthetics, illogical) vs the Classical (use of reasoning, pragmatic, logical, problem-solving) mindsets.

May I also add, I have nothing but the utmost respect for the posts of yours that I've seen so far.

*extends the handshake and olive branch of peace your way*

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Found in Rhesus macaque was classified in the Landsteiner-Wiener antigen system (antigen LW, antibody anti-LW) in honor of the discoverers.

What does that have to do with the point, that Rhesus was not the only monkey species to be effected nor has Ebola been found to have Rh selectivity.

Since you brought it up to the class, please explain blood antigens and how they are classified and how they work and the physiological evidence of blood type in relation to viral transmission. Can you point out any examples of viruses that are Rh specific?
i thought i was fairly clear in ASKING if this could be rh specific. You claim to know the science. So why avoid discussing humans who are rh or rh-?

I have been looking for where I ran into the paper discussing but have not found it yet.

I ask because there seems to be alot of race specific diseases lately, like sars, mers, etc...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join