It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates, Soros spreading ebola?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Dude. You spend all your time trying to find something wrong without any attempt to glean something.

i never claimed what you said. Yes, 1937....good. Nixon=war on cancer. Congress gives billions every year since. Cancer, they are clueless... from 1 in 80 the day they made it illegal. 1 in 20 during Nixon. 1 in 2 today.......see there? The war on cancer was a complete failure while those of us in the alternative crowd has really good success. Why? "Garbage in, garbage out"a reply to: NavyDoc

(post by manna2 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: VashKonnor
a reply to: manna2

murgatroid has posted it many times. Nano silver. Are you admiting you dont listen?

I'm asking for proof it works.

Where is it?
lol, silver was there and in use long before vaccines. And vaccines have ZERO proof they are anything but used to spread what theyclaim to prevent.

lets examine what the cdc is doing TODAY with their great big phony mass scare swine flu pandemic. They are going through the entire country forcing pigs to be vaccinated. As of this post over 8 million pigs in the USA have been slaughtered through this vaccinationprogram. After vaccination pigs die in droves. A huge pig farm close to me just closed shop because all their pigs started dying after vaccinations.

The CDC estimates 15 million will be slaughtered this year. I venture those numbers are HALF what actually dies from this vaccination program.

I hope you dont care much for bacon or porkchops.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Again i ask. What do you know of 2nd generation nutrition?a reply to: NavyDoc

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I was concerned about the executive order and its timing. I hated gwb and despise the current pretender. But i was refering to content, not the asian guy you are so enamored by. I see him as an empty suit doing EVERYTHING his handlers tell him to do.a reply to: jimmyx

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: manna2
Dude. You spend all your time trying to find something wrong without any attempt to glean something.

i never claimed what you said. Yes, 1937....good. Nixon=war on cancer. Congress gives billions every year since. Cancer, they are clueless... from 1 in 80 the day they made it illegal. 1 in 20 during Nixon. 1 in 2 today.......see there? The war on cancer was a complete failure while those of us in the alternative crowd has really good success. Why? "Garbage in, garbage out"a reply to: NavyDoc

You present a conspiracy theory and make claims and those claims are patently false. They also demonstrate that you do not know beyond what you are fed. It is important to get facts right if one is going to pretend to have factual discussion.

The alternate crowd has great success? How? Where is the evidence. Can you provide evidence beyond anecdotal evidence?

I can say fish oil reduces cardiovascular risk, but to show proof, I have to demonstrate it. Unlike your "alternate blogs" I can point out a large, multicenter, placebo controlled trial that proves fish oil reduces cardiovascular risk. Done by real scientists with real methodology by those--what do you call us?--satanic high preiests.

clinicaltrials.gov...

Holy #! Those satanic high priests, part of the Rockefeller conspiracy actually proved something as simple as fish oil reduces your cardiovascular risk? Without "big pharma?" My Gods!

That is the sort of proof we ask for and that is the sort of proof you cannot provide because there isn't any.
edit on 2-8-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Again i ask. What do you know of 2nd generation nutrition?a reply to: NavyDoc

There are several things known as "second generation" nutrition. Which one in particular? Statistically, the diet of second generation Japanese Americans is better for reducing the risk of obesity, diabetes, and CV disease. The Okinawan diet, rich in fish, non-wheat grains, and fresh fruits and veg, is the best diet for overall health.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: VashKonnor

murgatroid has posted it many times. Nano silver. Are you admiting you dont listen?

I'm asking for proof it works.

Where is it?
lol, silver was there and in use long before vaccines. And vaccines have ZERO proof they are anything but used to spread what theyclaim to prevent.

lets examine what the cdc is doing TODAY with their great big phony mass scare swine flu pandemic. They are going through the entire country forcing pigs to be vaccinated. As of this post over 8 million pigs in the USA have been slaughtered through this vaccinationprogram. After vaccination pigs die in droves. A huge pig farm close to me just closed shop because all their pigs started dying after vaccinations.

The CDC estimates 15 million will be slaughtered this year. I venture those numbers are HALF what actually dies from this vaccination program.

I hope you dont care much for bacon or porkchops.

Silver was used before vaccines? Really? In what context and how was it administered? You do realize that there is a radical difference between applying something on your skin and taking it orally, yes? Please explain first pass metabolism to us.
edit on 2-8-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Ever hear about a SILVER SPOON?
it is why the rich used silverware. They used to let it sit in their soup awhile for the silver. It fought contagions and they knew it for centuries if not millenia. It is only the whitewashing of this type of history that counts on peoples ignorance of history to sell this medeival practice you adhere to that is possibly a backwards step from blood letting due to results.a reply to: NavyDoc

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Are you dodging my question? What do you know about 2nd generation nutrition?a reply to: NavyDoc

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I am disagreeing with your continual pursuit of cherry picking WHAT I SAY in taking what i say out of context. You are just dishonest i guess.a reply to: NavyDoc

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I ran into some info where ebola only infects those with the rhesus monkey gene. So what about those who are rh-. Are we immune?a reply to: manna2

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

lol, silver was there and in use long before vaccines.

ahahaha, how funny... Maybe you should haul your azz back to the 18th century and see how long you last with the state of medicine back then.

There is a reason modern medicine moved on from those. Safer and better alternatives were found and developed.

You know, one of the dangers of using silver is that people might turn bluish, also known as Argyria. There are more, but I feel like it's futile to name them to you.

And vaccines have ZERO proof they are anything but used to spread what theyclaim to prevent.

That is such a stupid comment that I don't even know how to respond to it (again).

lets examine what the cdc is doing TODAY with their great big phony mass scare swine flu pandemic.

...what mass scare swine flue pandemic?

Do you even know what a pandemic is?

A pandemic (from Greek pan "all" and demos "people") is an epidemic of infectious disease that has spread through human populations across a large region; for instance multiple continents, or even worldwide.

You use words without knowing the meaning. But sure let's "examine" further...

They are going through the entire country forcing pigs to be vaccinated.

Are the pigs protesting yet? They should man... A pig has rights!

As of this post over 8 million pigs in the USA have been slaughtered through this vaccination program.

LOL!

As swine influenza is rarely fatal to pigs, little treatment beyond rest and supportive care is required. Instead, veterinary efforts are focused on preventing the spread of the virus throughout the farm, or to other farms.

Vaccination and animal management techniques are most important in these efforts.
Antibiotics are also used to treat this disease, which although they have no effect against the influenza virus, do help prevent bacterial pneumonia and other secondary infections in influenza-weakened herds

A huge pig farm close to me just closed shop because all their pigs started dying after vaccinations.

Or maybe they just don't want you to know how crappy their treatment for the pigs was? Or maybe they don't want you to know you have been eating meat that was unsafe for human consumption?

It's not like food producers have been known to take shortcuts for profit.........................

The CDC estimates 15 million will be slaughtered this year.

From the CDC website:

Swine Influenza (swine flu) is a respiratory disease of pigs caused by type A influenza virus that regularly causes outbreaks of influenza in pigs. Swine flu viruses do not usually infect humans, but rare human infections have occurred.

Swine flu viruses can cause high levels of illness in pig herds, BUT CAUSE FEW DEATHS IN PIGS. Swine influenza viruses can circulate among swine throughout the year, but most outbreaks occur during the late fall and winter months similar to outbreaks in humans.

I'll just let that sink in.

Again, that's from CDC, and instead of saying bullsh#, I actually went to their website and quoted them.

However, I'm going to be a really cool guy and shed some light into your vast ignorance:

What you are talking about (without knowing) is the PEDV virus, or Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus. It is not a flu, although it is a virus. And that one, is in fact deadly.

But...

The swine-only virus, the Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus (PEDV), poses no danger to humans or other animals, and the meat from infected pigs is safe for people to eat.

Though previously seen in parts of Asia and Europe, the virus now has spread into five leading hog-raising U.S. states. How it arrived in the United States remains a mystery.

Confirmed cases have been reported in five hog-raising states including Iowa, the largest U.S. hog producer with 20 million hogs, according to the USDA. While only seven farms have had confirmed cases since May 17, more cases are expected as labs sift through samples, say sources investigating the outbreak.

Source

Mostly, only very young piglets die because of their weaker immune systems. But I guess you will have a way of spinning that out of reason too.
edit on 2-8-2014 by VashKonnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Wow. The us gov. Has a patent for ebola. And it cameout of atlanta. Credit Elite NWO Agenda for uncovering this

www.youtube.com/user/EliteNWOAgenda

patent #US20120251502 A1

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
From beginning to end you have no clue. A long post means nothing
a reply to: VashKonnor

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Text www.prisonplanet.com...

polio info. The cdc admits to polio vaccines caused cancers for 98 million americans.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

From beginning to end you have no clue. A long post means nothing
a reply to: VashKonnor

"A long post means nothing"

The words of a wise men.

Give me just a couple of minutes to light up my bubbles pipe and ponder on that.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join