It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates, Soros spreading ebola?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Text birdflu666.wordpress.com...

Text The Telegraph buries a key aspect of the Story – the evidence that a US bioweapons lab in Sierra Leone with links to the Soros and Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is likely the origin of the current Ebola outbreak.

While The Telegraph buries facts about the existence of this hospital bioweapons research lab and also ignores information in the US Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) Ebola fact sheet which identifies hospitals as the place where an Ebola outbreak is most likely to occur, Washington Post reporter Terence McCoy has entered the realm of fairy tales by blaming the current Ebola outbreak on deforestation,.

www.washingtonpost.com...< br />

US bioweapons lab in Sierra Leone at the epicentre of Ebola outbreak

*US bioweapons lab with links to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation at core of Ebola epidemic

*CDC admits hospitals and vaccines cause Ebola

*UK and US mainstream media fuel Ebola hysteria

*The Telegraph hypes Ebola as a threat to Britain

*Epidemic and pandemic plans allow for implementation of martial law

The native people have been blaming the drs, hospitals and clinics for spreading ebola from the beginning.

This whole scare looks like a psy-op.

the seasonal flu reports 2-5 million people a year get it and 200,000-500,000 die from it a year.

ebola has about 1000 cases and about 600-700 dead from it, so far.

With the high mortality from it , it dors look like a controlled setting like a hospital or clinic.

I guess if it is real, we are lucky in that monsanto allready has a vaccine ready for ebola. Arent we lucky?? It usually ytakes years to prepare a vaccine for a viral outbrrak
edit on 1-8-2014 by manna2 because: missed posting the most important link

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: manna2

Your last bit: yes it does take time to establish a vaccine, but remember, Ebola has been on the radar and a subject of research for decades.

I'm not surprised of an outbreak in the region nor of one this big because of the local customs of eating bushmeat and very tactile funeral customs that spread disease along with mistrust of government and disbelief that cautions need to be done that lead to a lot of contamination that isn't necessary.

Vice did a very interesting report on this recently.

The biggest fear is the virus going airborne. Right now, the type that can jump from primates to humans is body fluid contact dependent. A version in a research site in Reston Virginia went airborne web.stanford.edu...
but thankfully did not cross over to humans. When the human variant becomes airborne, well then, that's whole different ballgame.

Soros definately is into creating crisises he then can profit of, so I don't put it past him. Also these guys are into population reduction.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Well, we sure could use a big reduction in the human population. I hope I am not one of those who die though, I'm kind of busy now, I haven't got time to die for at least ten years.

As long as I stay away from the doctors I will be in a better off. Once you start going for appointments it seems like it goes into a perpetual cycle. I've been there to experience that.

If you get hurt, you have to go to the doctors but going there for a vaccination just increases your chances of contacting something else.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Wait, let me get this straight. The fact that scientists have been studying the effects of deforestation for many years, and have warned of problems just like the one Africa is suffering through right now... is a fairy tale, but claiming that reptilians overlords Soros and Bill and Melinda Gates are secretly spreading Ebola on purpose so they can more easily rule whomever is left on the planet (bwa ha ha ha ha) is NOT a fairy tale???

Riiiiiight. Gotchya.

Behold -- science.

www.scidev.net...
edit on 1-8-2014 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Yeah, well, i am not buying into the bushmeat angle. I have more trust in the local populace and theirreactions.

i just ran into this and i am frightened now.

As the Ebola outbreak continues to cause concern, President Barack Obama has signed an amendment to an executive order that would allow him to mandate the apprehension and detention of Americans who merely show signs of “respiratory illness.”

a reply to: NavyDoc

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Wait, let me get this straight. The fact that scientists have been studying the effects of deforestation for many years, and have warned of problems just like the one Africa is suffering through right now... is a fairy tale, but claiming that reptilians overlords Soros and Bill and Melinda Gates are secretly spreading Ebola on purpose so they can more easily rule whomever is left on the planet (bwa ha ha ha ha) is NOT a fairy tale???

Riiiiiight. Gotchya.

Behold -- science.

www.scidev.net...
i think your strawman is the most ficticious grasp of it so far. You should research some on the gates foundation and their alliance with soros. Depop programs are real. Your reptilian overlords came from your imagining your strawman

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Yea, great.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Get ready for the skunk works forum.
Yes most outbreaks in the Congo have occurred in hospitals. In third world nations. That much is true. There is no vaccine anywhere so that part is false.
The Geneva convention precludes developement of bioweapons. That part is false too. Please link the source of this bogus story.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: manna2
Yeah, well, i am not buying into the bushmeat angle. I have more trust in the local populace and theirreactions.

i just ran into this and i am frightened now.

As the Ebola outbreak continues to cause concern, President Barack Obama has signed an amendment to an executive order that would allow him to mandate the apprehension and detention of Americans who merely show signs of “respiratory illness.”

a reply to: NavyDoc

www.prisonplanet.com...

What if the local populace is ignorant and that ignorance is dangerous to their health? No so long ago in our history, people would have laughed at you for washing your hands and thought a camera would steal your soul.

Ebola has been described and known for along time. It just didn't pop up with Bill Gates.

Not saying that the administration wouldn't use a crisis to do something nefarious--as Rahm Emanuel said, "You never let a serious crisis go to waste."

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: manna2

The only depopulation programs going on by the Gates Foundation is to find ways to keep third world populations from having way more children then they can adequately take care of. There are no depopulation programs using diseases to ravage existing populations. Could terrorists use bioweapons? Maybe, but Bill and Melinda Gates are not terrorists. They are philanthropists.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Ebola predates Bill Gates.

Ebola first appeared in 1976 in 2 simultaneous outbreaks, in Nzara, Sudan, and in Yambuku, Democratic Republic of Congo. The latter was in a village situated near the Ebola River, from which the disease takes its name.

Outbreaks do not start in hospitals, they start with an initial infection, usually in a rural area where bushmeat is caught and prepared, usually by an individual cutting himself as he dresses a monkey or bat. It then spreads to hospitals because that is where sick individuals are taken. Often, the outbreak is made much worse because relatives hide the infected due to irrational fear.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Oh ok you trust the locals who insist on washing and dressing the dead themselves and increasing their chances of infection over the health professionals.
Oh and that amendment is for diseases like influenza. Airbourn respiratory diseases. Ebola is neither. That's linking apples nd oranges to raise fear levels. It's a common hoax tactic to sprinkle in some truth to make a wild theory seem plausible. port reply to: manna2

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Get ready for the skunk works forum.
Yes most outbreaks in the Congo have occurred in hospitals. In third world nations. That much is true. There is no vaccine anywhere so that part is false.
The Geneva convention precludes developement of bioweapons. That part is false too. Please link the source of this bogus story.
thanks. I missed posting the link in the op. Fixed now

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
De-pop programs are not real. Period.a reply to: manna2

edit on AMu31u0883146312014-08-01T09:46:19-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Oh ok you trust the locals who insist on washing and dressing the dead themselves and increasing their chances of infection over the health professionals.
Oh and that amendment is for diseases like influenza. Airbourn respiratory diseases. Ebola is neither. That's linking apples nd oranges to raise fear levels. It's a common hoax tactic to sprinkle in some truth to make a wild theory seem plausible. port reply to: manna2

nope. You are wrong. I simply did not post the link

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
What am I wrong about? I read the amendment when another member tried sneaking it in the back door. I read every word. It's totally about respiratory diseases. 100%. reply to: manna2

edit on AMu31u0883145312014-08-01T09:45:31-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Droop programs are not real. Period.a reply to: manna2

then ask yourself why dupont uses the worst plastics at their disposal in food containers? Orgmo's, or vaccines, or food additives, or fake wars, or but in this case, it does look like it all started in a clinic

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
can ebola be transmitted by mosquito?????

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I added the link. You are wrong

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

originally posted by: BobAthome
can ebola be transmitted by mosquito?????
I am wondering the same. Atm, it looks like it is spread by vaccine

edit on 1-8-2014 by manna2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join