It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate Blocks Aid to Israel - About Freaking Time!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: live2beknown
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

And as a Canadian, I'm Ashamed that you are Canadian.. Please don't speak for any or "all" of us.. I stand by Israel and a lot of people also. If you know the true history about it all, you wouldn't be so ignorant.

I Condemn the innocent Civilian casualties, but if those coward's (Hamas) don't hide behind kids, and Hamas dresses like "Civilians" as they don't have uniforms.. And they make fake atrocity videos, so the world feels bad..And 200-500 of there rockets back fired on them and killed their own.

These people have no where to go. And seeing how Israel is going to steal about half of Gaza they really will have no where to go which means when the bloodthirsty Israelis go on another killing spree more civilians will wind up dead. Then once again people will be crying Hamas is hiding behind kids.

I agree but you will have to understand Israel's position: Gas IS getting more and more expensive - got to do it.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: live2beknown

And as a Canadian, I'm Ashamed that you are Canadian.. Please don't speak for any or "all" of us.. I stand by Israel and a lot of people also. If you know the true history about it all, you wouldn't be so ignorant.

I Condemn the innocent Civilian casualties, but if those coward's (Hamas) don't hide behind kids, and Hamas dresses like "Civilians" as they don't have uniforms.. And they make fake atrocity videos, so the world feels bad..And 200-500 of there rockets back fired on them and killed their own.

Whaaat? I had to read that twice to make sure I understand. So let me get this straight. Hamas doesn't use uniforms or some kind of insignia? Hamas makes "fake" atrocity videos? And it's their own rockets that kill them? No wonder you thought the Bibi video I posted was a fake. You're in denial big time. Holy cow. Indoctrinated much?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I have been saying it for years. Obama would turn his back on Israel, forcing them to be more brutal in defending themselves.

Impeach Obama now!! He and his like are going to pay for this, God is going to fry him. I hope I get to watch.

Meanwhile everyone cries about Israel defending themselves after being attacked with rockets, ISIS in Iraq slaughters 1500 Christians in ONE DAY!!!

Israel has killed that many in weeks of war. But the Arabs don't commit real Genocide right? I think its sick when everyone claims Israel is committing Genocide after they were attacked yet the Arabs are doing it for real. The wholesale slaughter of Christians and Obama does nothing. Yet he can yell at the Jews for defending themselves.

We owe Israel that money for the Iron Dome rockets, its a self defense weapon and the Senate needs to burn in hell for not getting that money back to them or the rockets right now.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
thread is closecked zuchinni and israel got their money.

Good night, cheers!

Israel go to the hague please.
edit on 8/1/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Why in hell do we need to send Israel anything? If they really wanted to, they could completely obliterate all the Palestinians in a day. And they don't do that because we stop them, because that would be genocide. So by blocking the destruction of Palestine, we create a situation where we have to keep pouring gear and cash on Israel.

It's a shell game. It's contrived. This is not a war, it is a means to an end.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
When Israel 'contributes' (including black slush funds) to political individuals and their parties with cold hard cash, where did they get it from, the last aid package they received for 'defending' themselves from the evil Palestinians.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
If this was introduced as a single bill it would have passed.

Israel will get their money this is just part of the dem-rep shell game.

yup, the dems shoved it in there hoping the pubs would pass the money for immigration with that.

glad the pubs vetoed the whole thing.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
pali's get 400mil from the US.

who knows how much, from their terrorist buddies.

think of all the nice new condos they can build, once hamas is all dead.

too bad the tunnels are destroyed, they would have made a cool subway system.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tsingtao

I agree, so if you're all riding Hamas's D, why does Hamas spend so much on rockets and making tunnels, instead of taking care of their people? truth is and I'm going to be blunt, Hamas doesn't give a FK about their people..they like North Korea, rather spend money on "military" instead of taking care of their own people they, you know..love soo much..

Look at Israel, they got beautiful cities and nice places to live and great schools and great hospitals, because they care about their people, they balance it out and not just spend on "military"..

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

The chaos the Tea Party has caused in the GOP has turned this Congress not only into one that has almost nothing but, one that is hated more than at anytime in American history.

The folks who align themselves with the Tea Party ... are the silent Majority. Your other comments about a 'do nothing Congress' ... are representative of the smoldering anger too many Americans have failed to adequately express. If it were fully unleashed there would be a Violent overthrow of the United States' government. The government fears this, and by government I mean 'current and former' employees. They fear a reckoning.

How many Think Tanks do you think there are in America? How many of them have not considered the truth of what I said above? You know what? I'm becoming more and more concerned the military is going to recognize this ... and act. Too many inexplicable decapitations in that sector.

The plight of Israel is very similar to the perceptions of the Tea Party in this country. The only difference is the Tea Party is not yet in charge. I wonder how long they can continue to be suppressed by the purple machine of DC politics.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: live2beknown

In the end those who seem to be protecting Israel, will brutalize it AGAIN, as they always do once the foolish believers fail to do the bidding of the "GODS".

And then, of course they take it out on those around them, blaming humans for that which was ORDERED by their OWN GODS!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
a reply to: live2beknown

In the end those who seem to be protecting Israel, will brutalize it AGAIN, as they always do once the foolish believers fail to do the bidding of the "GODS".

And then, of course they take it out on those around them, blaming humans for that which was ORDERED by their OWN GODS!

Wtf? you didn't even answer my question..that gibberish is irrelevant, I asked why doesn't Hamas spend money on their people? instead of making tunnels and buying rockets?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

The iron dome has been protecting America, just under a different name. The iron dome system is heavily based off of the U.S. patriot missile system, a system we sold to Israel, which in turn has helped pay for other things. It amazes me that people are griping over a defensive system...

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
By desiring Israel to stop, your basically rooting for Hamas, because that's who's in control.

So keep on people.

Clearly you support the stoning of woman because a married man looks at her, or gets raped, making her impure.
Clearly you support breaking a child's arm for stealing food.
And clearly you support the murder of a daughter because her father deems her too westernized.

good on all of you.

edit on 2-8-2014 by IntroduceALittleIrony because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

The senate is controlled by the type of people that killed Detroit.

2nd.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

They are under military occupation they have the right to fight back against their occupiers.

Um maybe if rockets weren't being fired at Israel there wouldn't be any need to march in. Besides that, Israel provides power to Gaza, Israel gave Gaza and the west bank to them, and Israel hasn't marched into Jerusalem to tear down the Dome of the Rock (you know Judaism is older than Islam right?), what more does Israel need to do for show they are willing to coexist?

Israel is kidnapping people by the hundreds demolishing homes and murdering people.

Source? or is this just hyperbole

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   

A small but significant step..
How about the main event though,, how many billions
are given to the IDF annually?

IDK but it needs cut!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: IntroduceALittleIrony

They are under military occupation they have the right to fight back against their occupiers.

Um maybe if rockets weren't being fired at Israel there wouldn't be any need to march in. Besides that, Israel provides power to Gaza, Israel gave Gaza and the west bank to them, and Israel hasn't marched into Jerusalem to tear down the Dome of the Rock (you know Judaism is older than Islam right?), what more does Israel need to do for show they are willing to coexist?

Israel is kidnapping people by the hundreds demolishing homes and murdering people.

Source? or is this just hyperbole

You're wasting your breath on them :/ they don't care about the truth, they just want to feel like they're in the know of the so called truth and are willing to swallow any conspiracy bullcrap fed to them. Only a fool expects Israel to just sit there and be shot at and not do anything. Let's see any of these hypocrites here stand by and permit someone to attack them or their family and not respond in force to defend themselves. No sane nation is going to stand by and allow itself to be attacked with no response, nor any sane person.

But this here is ATS for you. The media is heavily reporting in a suggestive manner that Israel is to blame here and as such people have fallen for it hook line and sinker. And that's some bullcrap when you stop to consider no one disagrees or denies the fact that hamas started this and continues to push for this violence and somehow, someway, it's supposed to be up to Israel to end it by no longer defending itself and allowing hamas to shoot missles at them any day all day. Righto~

The world needs to recognize the middle east as been at war for thousands of years. Nothing you do is going to change that. Yet, despite this, Israel continues to send it's own aid to others around them, including Gaza. They even give their land away oh but of course that's not enough they always want more and people really think that will mean peace if they do. But that's not good enough for those people, all they know is "Israel can't be God's chosen people, if we destroy them then that proves we are God's chosen people. Attack!" Really, that's it. That's what the thousands years old wars are about, God, and who's side he is on. So, Israel's got enemies all around it. Everywhere they look. Miraculously(not to me)they're still there. You'd think some mad man would have already sent a nuke their way by now but nope!

So what does all of this mean? But why someone on ATS cheering that the U.S. is partly turning it's back on the so called terrorist state of Israel, of course. Because we all know how blood thirsty Israel is, they're very clearly the second coming of Rome they control most of the known world in 2014. /sarcasmoff

Meanwhile in the real world, Israel is still this tiny state defending itself from attackers and are being hounded by pussies to stop doing so to save the children. Real easy to pass judgment when it's not your own ass on the line.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
As the US Senate passed emergency funding, please continue here:

Breaking: US Senate passes emergency Iron Dome funding for ISRAEL!

Closed.

<< 1  2   >>

join