It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazon Tribe Makes Contact With Outside World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

A group of indigenous Amazon people has been filmed emerging from the Brazilian rainforest and making contact with the outside world.

Pictures and video released by Brazil's indigenous authority show the small group carrying bows and arrows walking along the banks of the Envira River, near the Peruvian border.

Amazon Tribe Makes Contact With Outside World

Now were the aliens !
I'll post back soon .

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

Maybe they had to come out of the forest because there is very little forest left. Possibly they had a tribal meeting and sent some warriors out to find out who the mental cases were who are destroying the trees and undergrowth of the Amazon rainforest, to study them to see what aberration exists in their thinking.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me if they got forced into a circus or put in a show in Vegas !

We're would u start with these people ,
And who has the rite to decide !

My first instinct was to medically test them for disease or do they test us ?
This is first contact don't blow it !
edit on 1-8-2014 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I was reading about it couple of days ago. The contact was made with another tribe called ashaninka. They were starving and they stole a rifle from someone else. Sad.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

The will need lot's of innoculations if they have been isolated, this is a sad but also wonderful encounter, such encounters are growing less common and they like others have said have probably had no choice as game grew more scarce and loggers encroached on there hunting land's.
It may also be that they have been decimated by disease already and these are just a few survivors.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I was reading about it couple of days ago. The contact was made with another tribe called ashaninka. They were starving and they stole a rifle from someone else. Sad.

We're would you personally start ?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli

Not sure what do you mean. My mother is an Amazon rainforest native.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli

Not sure what do you mean. My mother is an Amazon rainforest native.

I mean would you quarantine them or would you make little contact !
Would you help to save there habitat ,
Or just supply drop them .

I think they should be left alone with slow communication and avoid cross contamination !

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Its funny, we tend to look at these people and think they have a perfect lifestyle. No cell phones, fast food, hustle and bustle of everyday life....

But if somebody conducted a social experiment and set up a BBQ grill and since they have no currency, traded a hamburger fries and a coke for say a bucket of mud....
how long would it take for them to realize its easier to spend a bucket of mud on a fully cooked meal than to go into the forest and hunt another monkey stew dinner?

Or how many of the women wouldnt like to toss a frozen lasagna into a microwave as opposed to cleaning a giant anaconda

I'd mention a clothes washer but doesnt look like they wear much, but how many of those men would trade a pair of cotton boxer shorts for that g-string thing they wear? If they prefer the g-sting there is always victorias secret...lol...

Maybe they know of these things and choose not to embrace them, if so great. If they are ignorant of modern tech and we say do not influence them, they become a circus sideshow.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I think it would be amazing what there cave drawings are , helicopter or crazy guy with a camera ! Would you put them on big brother !

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Just give them what they ask, which is probably food only. Let them decide their future. Eventually they will come back.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Just give them what they ask, which is probably food only. Let them decide their future. Eventually they will come back.

Sounds like my kids

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Hahaha...., you're a great parent.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Thanks a lot for posting this

It was on the news and I only caught the last few images without any of the details.

The story is massive in the sense it represents our past and our future. There's a morality tale in there and a warning about the way we conduct ourselves as people, societies, corporations and nations.

These guys have been 'invaded' by a stronger force and had their lands occupied by who knows who? Loggers? Road construction? They follow the river upstream in search of someone, anyone who can offer support in numbers or weapons. The women and children must be waiting somewhere considered safe. How many of the tribe have died from the diseases they weren't immune to?

Tribes like this are running out of space in the modern world and it's a damn shame.

I noticed the Sky website has C&Pd the article without attribution. The original article is here. Members who are disturbed, offended or get giggly when they see naked men should avoid clicking the link.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Probs go down as the biggest mistake in there history !
Just think this is the closest we will get to e.t. !
Would love to have them around for a BBQ

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

I don't know if others might find your comments disrespectful, but I laughed with each example you proposed.

Very creative mind.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

These tribes that remain isolated and have avoided contact do still have contact with other tribes that have made contact. In many cases they are the same tribes with different clan names. If you look at the photos these are just the extentions of the same people that have already been in contact with the outside world for years.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

These tribes that remain isolated and have avoided contact do still have contact with other tribes that have made contact. In many cases they are the same tribes with different clan names. If you look at the photos these are just the extentions of the same people that have already been in contact with the outside world for years.

Shouldn't you have posted that on the Korean thread ?
Only kidding maybe they just need help !
So we should help !
Slowly enter them into civilisation say like get them working on a carwash !
I have an Atari 2600 with pole position !
A BBQ would be great tho imagine the dance !
I'll do the tango they will be doing the oranga- tango !

I tend to colour over the lines and don't # glitter !

top topics

join