It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My goal is a white Ukraine" - Swedish neo-Nazi Mikael Skillt

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevenbond
a reply to: Xcathdra

you have no idea what you're talking about if you think that all western Ukrainians that fought with Bandera and Hitler were killed by Stalin. Hell my nationalist cousins essentially worship Bandera today. Thank God my dad was from East Ukraine. Western people will never understand the cultural battles that have been raging on in Ukraine fr decades.

I am well aware of the millions Stalin murdered. In this instance my position is directed at the OP / OP source. We have had this exact same argument / debate in a half dozen places. They post the exact same information in the exact same manner while implying / insinuating / declaring that all Ukrainians who support the Ukrainian government are Neo Nazi's.

Nothing new is brought to the discussion and ends up turning into a propaganda platform by people posting information without source links, posting pictures with no source links for context. History is routinely edited so the claim made appears genuine when its anything but.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun

Those who are now in power in Ukraine the worst neo-nazis today. They are killing their own people with everything they couldn't sold out earlier:

You do know that neo nazi regime you so boldly call them is still the same parliament that was there when Yanukovich was president, but that means Yanukovich had to be one also, or did they just happen to change when he left?

They only elected the president so if this government is neonazi blame Yanukovich and his pro Russian backers.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

They post the exact same information in the exact same manner while implying / insinuating / declaring that all Ukrainians who support the Ukrainian government are Neo Nazi's.

It has to be true because Russia said so, but I think they forget that the parliament is left over from the previous regime and they weren't considered it then, but now they automatically became Neo Nazi's because the pro Russian president isn't there.

How odd.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Actually, this makes sense. We always seem to support putting leaders in power in countries which we ultimately have to go back and get rid of. Normal procedure I guess, the people of this country can pay for the war later.

Yeah, like the Nazis in Germany, fascists in Spain, right-wing terrorists in Operation GLADIO, or the deathsquads in South America, or warlords in Afghanistan or the Islamofascists in Iraq, Syria, Libya, or the Zionists in Israel....

Americans don't seem to realize that this is their actual foreign policy.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: maghun
a reply to: Telos

Neo-Nazism consists of post-World War II social or political movements seeking to revive Nazism. The term neo-Nazism can also refer to the ideology of these movements.

Neo-Nazism borrows elements from Nazi doctrine, including militant nationalism, racism, xenophobia, homophobia, antisemitism and initiating the Fourth Reich. Holocaust denial is a common feature, as is incorporation of Nazi symbols and admiration of Adolf Hitler.

Neo-Nazi activity appears to be a global phenomenon, with organized representation in many countries, as well as international networks. Some European and Latin American countries have laws prohibiting the expression of pro-Nazi, racist, anti-Semitic or homophobic views. Many Nazi-related symbols are banned in European countries in an effort to curtail neo-Nazism.

Neo-Nazism (pc version)

Those who are now in power in Ukraine the worst neo-nazis today. They are killing their own people with everything they couldn't sold out earlier:

Kiev did use ballistic missiles in E. Ukraine, NATO source confirms to DW

I'm sorry what does that prove? And what's got that to do with how I consider neo nazis?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

They post the exact same information in the exact same manner while implying / insinuating / declaring that all Ukrainians who support the Ukrainian government are Neo Nazi's.

It has to be true because Russia said so, but I think they forget that the parliament is left over from the previous regime and they weren't considered it then, but now they automatically became Neo Nazi's because the pro Russian president isn't there.

How odd.

Even the anti russian media did stories on how crazy the party that took power was.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

No new parties took over. The members of Ukraine's parliament right now are the ones elected in the Dec 2012 elections. The same elections russia accepted as being legitimate.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun
Thank you, the truth is that I have been researching all forms of alternative history for almost fifteen years and has never watched TV regularly.
Globalresearch has not been recently a good source for me as far as Russian affairs are concerned. Though this article you quote is better than the average Russian propaganda these days (which works too well among the Western alternatives), it is heavily slanted. Shamir keeps on using words like junta and coup. All is instigated by the US, Kiev is full of misguided people and active fascists.

I have grown up in Eastern Europe and I lived well over a decade in America so I think I know some of the worst and the best in both worlds. Thank you, but I am not a friend of the neoliberal economic order (just recap the book John Perkins), neither am I unaware of some revolting manipulations of the world by negative forces of the West, from the 1973 Chile coup to other things.

Plus I am generally not in sympathy with the right wing and nationalism anywhere. And yet...

I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle; in particular issues one side can be faulted while in others, the other side. Yes, it is deplorable how Bandera is whitewashed these days. Yes, I am aware of the fact that foreign-incited "popular movements" have used the color orange as a symbol everywhere from Ukraine to the former Soviet states in Asian and even in Hungary, as it was in the Ukrainian "Orange Revolution."

Yet, Russian state propaganda these days stoops lower and lower to me. It is more insidious because it is claimed that Western alternatives research and write all this stuff. Anyone who is dissatisfied by their Western power system will turn to Russia these days, just like Snowden did.

Recent Russian state propaganda simplifies everything to a degree of total paranoia.

Let me recap some basic points in the recent truth revision campaign.

- Ukrainians have basically no right to exist independently of Russia, they have no right to their country, they are collectively at fault for the sins of some World War 2 bandits. Interestingly enough (this article fails to address that point), these supposed Fascists are somehow collaborating with Jewish oligarchs.

I need not point out the irony of that.

- The entire Maidan series of events was merely a Western psyop, staged and financed, nothing was genuine. The change of government (by election) was a coup, and the result is a junta.

Well, this did not appear so by anyone who watched videos and live segments from Kiev. Plus, it appears to me that it would simply take billions and billions of dollars and years of preparation to artificially incite a riot taking hundreds of thousands of people for several months anywhere in Europe. Something that realistically may be tried in a major oil producing country far away (try Venezuela), but certainly not in a poor Eastern European nation.

To me it seemed that the ordinary people got fed up with their Russian-controlled oligarchs and simply refused to go home.

- The modern State of Russia is always right, it is always on the more benevolent and humane side, it never ever started a conflict, nor did it ever commit any inhumane act: truly, Russians are the chosen people and everyone (especially the US, that old gangster) conspires to fault this nation of victims and saviors.

Well, remember Anna Politkovskaya? Just where did that woman disappear and why? Remember the guy killed with a radioactive isotope in London? Remember Pussy Riot? How about the Yukos scandal? How about the 2008 war in the Caucaus? How about bombed-out Grozny in Chechnya (which I would have let go long ago if I were Russian)?

If propaganda goes on like this, it will soon be claimed that Christ was really born Russian and that the war in Afghanistan did not happen.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Kokatsi

I have grown up in Eastern Europe

Hungary was the happiest barrack in the Soviet-occupied East-Europe, but "we, the people don't like Russians".

I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle;

Kiev is in the middle of Ukraine.

Orange revolution 1.0 (2004) and/or 2.0 (2014)

I remember the soviet propaganda, the western now is the same (or worse/more advanced)..

- Ukrainians have basically no right to exist independently of Russia, they have no right to their country, they are collectively at fault for the sins of some World War 2 bandits. Interestingly enough (this article fails to address that point), these supposed Fascists are somehow collaborating with Jewish oligarchs.

Today in Ukraine there is a civil war. The west neo-nazis with the junta military (remember the armed coup) and with some oligarch's private armies are attacking the eastern part of the country (even vith ballistic rockets!), and jewish oligarchs openly financing nazi armed/masked groups in ethnic cleansing "anti terrorist operation"...

billions and billions of dollars and years of preparation to artificially incite a riot taking hundreds of thousands of people for several months anywhere in Europe.

Nuland - Ukraine: 23 years and 5 billion

One student received 10 euros for one day at a protest . One month protest: more than the average wage in Ukraine.

List of Ukrainian oblasts and territories by salary

Last year 1 Euro worth 10 UAH, today 1 Euro is 16 UAH

To me it seemed that the ordinary people got fed up with their Russian-controlled oligarchs and simply refused to go home.

Ukraine was a sovereign country with own oligarchs accepted by the "system":

The same puppets are now sitting in RADA (parlament), only one was "ousted" (Yanukovych, a weak oligarch), he is responsible for everything (and Russia of course...)

Well, remember Anna Politkovskaya? Just where did that woman disappear and why? Remember the guy killed with a radioactive isotope in London? Remember Pussy Riot? How about the Yukos scandal? How about the 2008 war in the Caucaus? How about bombed-out Grozny in Chechnya (which I would have let go long ago if I were Russian)?

Who said Putin is a saint?
There are "rules" for spies too...
Pussi Riot - bad joke of homoliberalism.
Yukos - oligarchy
2008.08.08 Ask Perkins about who attacked who...
Grozny? Ask Brzezinsky:

American Committee for Peace in Chechnya

If propaganda goes on like this, it will soon be claimed that Christ was really born Russian and that the war in Afghanistan did not happen.

Ask ukrainians, but be careful:
Queen Nefertiti - the most prominent Ukrainian of all time!

Which afghan war?

edit on 08am1111u8 by maghun because: video

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

All members of the Rada are the same. They are voting as usual, fighting in parliament with each other as usual...

This Yanukovych guy had to be the King of Ukraine, a dictator! 42 million ukrainians ousted him with little help of snipers.

All other members of the ukrainian parliament are good democratic and elected members, they stayed in place, this was the will of the people... They stated it on Maidan with the heavenly hundred!

Red Len’s right-hand man backs the pro-Putin rebels: Unite union’s chief of staff brands Kiev rulers ‘fascist’

Andrew Murray is chief of staff of Britain’s largest trade union Unite
Mr Murray was chairman of the Stop the War Coalition from 2001 until 2011
‘We must demand that our government stops supporting EU and Nato expansion'

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
...at least 1.5 million of them superfluous...

"It seems that TV station is for the greater part financed by the Dutch government, through the embassy in Kiev."

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Why does a Swedish guy have a goal in Ukraine ? Because Him and the Azov battallion together with the supporters and funders of the Azov Battallion (Italy, Germany, Poland, Sweden, EU, etc.) are IMPERIALISTS.

When these people are called Nationalists by the media , it is the media which is making a mistake !

The Azov battallion is not a nationalist is a Nazi EU-NATO imperialist military group. In this case, unfortunately both the western media and the Russian media make a mistake in calling them "nationalists", because the Azov battallion obviously is doing the Interests of some bankrupt EU countries instead of the interests of Ukraine.

One could say, that the adjective "nationalist" in the real meaning of the word, does NOT describe characters like Yarosh or Parubiy, rather it describes somebody more alike Mykola Azarov. The current media mis-interpretation of "nationalism" is precisely a language manipulation orchestrated by the British Empire and peddled around unfortunately by the media ....

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
First of all, Ukraine is already white , because it's not been invaded by economic migrants from Africa or the middle east, like it happened in Sweden and Italy, due to their deliberate anti-white anti-European government vampiric and pedo-policies during the past 35 years.

Second. Everyone is focusing on whether the Italian neo-nazi cell , that got arrested today, was fighting on the side of the Donbass heroes, or for the Ukrainian nazis. That's not a good question ! The real question is : how did they get an air-to-air missile ? What can you do with it ? Where do you buy one ? Do they own a fighter jet on which to mount it ?

The story of Italian police doesn't add up as much as the BBC anti-Russian rant doesn't.
What's happening is that the Italian govt. especially Salvini is losing approval massively, and the nice thing to do now seems to be to try to blame the US, and tie this "Air-to-Air" missile to Trump's scrapping of the arms control gun-grabber regime that the EU has been trying to put in place via the UN for years.

Only an idiotic terrorist group, or Hollywood movie terrorist group, be them nazis or other kind, could buy an Air-to-Air missile.
edit on 15-7-2019 by Flanker86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join