It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS member independently makes similar discovery to NASA EM Thruster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I'm in the process of independently verifying our Fellow ATS'er which will take couple of weeks. If it I could replicate his results successfully, I will post the BIG NEWS here and I will share everything. This is for a non-profit, open-source venture.

Since I saw the article on NASA confirms new EM thruster violates conservation of momentum, I feel inclined to make post here regarding the parallels of his invention to the NASA find.

credits to this THREAD

Mr. Ahnggk's instructions to replicate his experiments

NASA article to be taken HERE

Parallels:

Mr. Ahnggk's EM Thruster (click for link):

They could probably be derived from ***Maxwell Relativity***. Since the curved electric field I suspect is a **relativistic phenomena** - the electric fields "think" they are still going straight lines but to an outside observer, they are curved.

Mr. Roger Shawyer's EM thruster (Wired article):

but critics reject his ***relativity-based theory*** and insist that, according to the law of conservation of momentum, it cannot work.

Mr. Ahnggk's EM Thruster (click here for link):

It is likely tapping from zero point energy ***(quantum vacuum fluctuations)*** due to the quite unnatural assymetry of the fields formed.

force that is not attributable to any classical electromagnetic phenomenon and therefore is potentially demonstrating an interaction with the ***quantum vacuum virtual plasma.***"

Mr. Ahnggk's EM Thruster (click here for link):

since it is a Non-Newtonian propulsion, it doesn't need to exhaust anything and is ***powered **only** by electricity***.

Such a thruster ***could be powered by solar electricity***, eliminating the need for the supply of propellant that occupies up to half the launch mass of many satellites.

Mr. Ahnggk's EM Thruster (click for link):

***it defies Newton's Third Law***. Anyone who knows what they're doing should be able to verify it themselves using the design and steps I gave above and their own means for scientific verification.

but the drive actually produced 30 to 50 micronewtons -- less than a thousandth of the Chinese results, but emphatically a positive result, ***in spite of the law of conservation of momentum***:

Conservation of Momentum is closely related to Newton's 3rd Law (Classic). Mr. Ahnggk confirmed that thrust is not produced by radiation pressure (Thust is far greater than calculated radiation pressure at max power), so it certainly violates Conservation of Momentum as well.

Also from Wired - different article from the same invention:

And it all started with a British engineer whose invention was ignored and ridiculed in his home country.

Mr Ahnggk was also severely ridiculed and criticized by fellow ATS members here despite the open-source nature of the project, even sharing the fine details of the project (eliminating the possibility of a scam). He was also accused of being a troll and mentally deluded. But these latest developments in Space Propulsion is proving the soundness of his theories.

Notable differences in the technology involved (summary):

Mr. Ahnggk's EM Thruster - electrostatic field shaping generating a relativity phenomena (Relativistic Electromagnetism / Maxwell Relativity or even a new type of relativistic phenomena) through the use of gradient rings/strips to create asymmetrically shaped / biased electric field forces to violate conservation of momentum. Note: It's far cheaper to replicate Mr. Ahnggk's EM Thruster.

Mr Shawyer's EM Truster - Utilization of the unique effects of Einstein's Relativity through bouncing Microwaves to violate conservation of Momentum.

My own conclusion:

I'm hoping to finish my verification of Mr. Ahnggk's invention. I already got all the materials I need, just waiting for an opportune time. But I will share all my results here, even steps to verify it yourselves.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

I love it when one of our members does some real world work, and actually investigates or creates something using science as a guide.

But this is a whole other level of awesome, and I cannot wait to hear more on this fascinating subject, and to hear the results of your verification process, although I have to say that the real test will be whether or not it will actually work in the practical sense, by which I mean, while attached to a space going vehicle!

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Bravo Zulu, JD! Great post! I await your follow up with anticipation.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I saw the article on NASA confirms new EM thruster violates conservation of momentum

Nasa did not confirm any such thing. That was a spin added by the thread starter, AnarchoCapitalist, who believes in free energy, electric universe theories and some other popular pseudoscientific ideas. Needless to say, a physical object that violates conservation laws cannot possibly exist.

Neither NASA not Roger Shawyer, the inventor of EmDrive, claim that it violates any physical laws at all.

Here's a quote from the ATS member in question, Ahgnnk:

I almost completely forgot about my warp drive now. These days, I'm far more interested in the paranormal and spiritual due to the strange things I encountered during my experiments.

His 'warp drive' is a flat piece of polystyrene with bits of aluminium and copper glued on to it.

edit on 1/8/14 by Astyanax because: of error bars.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm afraid I'm not seeing the comparison between the NASA microwave drive and the ATS polystyrene/aluminium/copper widget.

Didn't Ahgnk's thing have to be hooked up to a high-voltage power source to generate it's tiny amount of electro-magnetic lift?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Could we have some
more input on this?

I find it interesting that they
seem to think that, it IS possible
to break the laws...And we cant
have that can we....

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Looking at the plans China used it looks simple to make. I'd like to see it field tested, but if it works like many have said it'll be a nice step to space travel, even if it isn't manned space travel.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
As far as I can tell Johndeere2020 and ahnggk are the same person, if you look at ahnggk's last thread, some astute member figured it out. Why are you promoting your work posing as someone else?
edit on 1-8-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I have been reading about this microwave thruster for some time now.
After reading the test results for NASA I am beginning to wonder if a similar amount of power could not also be generated by shining a halogen lamp onto a mirror while blocking its light on the other side?
The amount of electrical energy should be about the same and you can get a few halogen bulbs at Wal-mart.
The bulbs would be lighter, and simpler, than a microwave unit , or should I say have less mass, and you can use the same cord plugged into the wall.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
As far as I can tell Johndeere2020 and ahnggk are the same person, if you look at ahnggk's last thread, some astute member figured it out. Why are you promoting your work posing as someone else?

As he said himself

Mr Ahnggk was also severely ridiculed and criticized by fellow ATS members here despite the open-source nature of the project,

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Have you managed to build one of these yet? Once you do, can you build one big enough to lift your car or something that size? I read about a lot of these sort of projects quite often on ATS, and I do not ever see anyone actually build one. Build it, and upload some HD video to Youtube for everyone to see.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
johndeere202 IS Ahnggk. This is all malarky.

Smh.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I wonder when JohnDeere2020 will start up with the vague and pointless disaster predictions that Ahnggk was famous for?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: parad0x122

Well if this is true, perhaps someone should contact a Mod, so they can either dispel or verify that they are the same person.

If it is true than it discredits everything,
if it is not true, then what?

A mod can track IP addresses, and can tell where posts are coming from.

I found the entire story through the few threads that have popped up, interesting.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
This thread is closed pending a staff review.

top topics

join