It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A newish interview with Preston Nichols at his home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
A newish interview with one of the key figures in the Montauk Project
He gives a short background story and shows of some inventions he have been having fun with
Using frequencies and sound, he basicly say its some sort of timemachine.

I love the whole montauk story, but I do believe Preston is not the man he used to be, I think he have gone mad.

www.crystalinks.com...

For those that are unfamiliar with the montauk project you can watch this documentary first:

*Experiments in teleportation, parallel dimensions and time travel
*The Philadelphia experiment
*A "porthole (portal) in time" was created which allowed researchers to travel anywhere in time or space. This was developed into a stable "Time Tunnel." Underground tunnels with abandoned cultural archives were explored on Mars using this technique where apparently some kind of "Martians" had once lived many thousands and thousands of years earlier.
*Contact was made with alien extraterrestrials through the Time Tunnel and advanced kinds of "etheric technology" was exchanged with them which enhanced the Montauk Project. This allowed broader access to hyperspace. Stewart Swerdlow also developed the "language of hyperspace."
*psychic abilities
*Mass psychological experiments

And read the book:
www.amazon.com...
edit on 1-8-2014 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
As a man who is working towards a better human state, he is not as mad as most these days pushing for war. It does look like quite an interesting system he is building. I am not sure about all the theory behind it but it did pick up the presenter in the video. It does look like a very powerful and immerse audio experience that has been built. Give a chance I would like to experience it.

join