It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vedic Medical Astrology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Article: Vedic Medical Astrology

We live, thrive and decline within the cycles of a greater clockwork - the timing of space. Astrology maps us onto the cycles of our solar system and beyond. Earth moves in tandem with its brothers and sister, the inner and outer planets of our solar system. Being giant electromagnetic bodies zipping through space at tremendous speeds, they influence the currents of our earthly atmosphere and daily lives. At birth our first breath connects us to the universe. Western Astrology and Chinese Astrology contend that this breath, that brings us into the present moment, also imprints the basis of our character and life rhythm into our mortal bodies. Qi is disseminated through our body-organ system in resonance with the universal clock at that time. The inner and outer planets of our solar system are the organs of our space body, and influence physical as well as psychological arenas of our life. For example, Mars being a fiery, fast moving planet, often associated with our anima, rules over how we manifest our actions and desires in life. Where it was located at the time of our birth on our celestial compass speaks to where and how we apply our will power.

Vedic Medical astrology is a science that demands a union of knowledge of both astrology and
medicine. Ideally, it takes years of acquiring astrological expertise and also becoming totally
familiar with physiology, anatomy and pathology to qualify as a medical astrologer who being
an Ayurvedic physician, can accurately sense imbalances, weak spots and advice clients on the
best procedures for regaining health.
One's horoscope can describe with great accuracy the unique constitutional makeup of an
individual, including the resilience of the immune system as well as structural and functional
weaknesses.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname

Astrology has always interested me. There is no doubt in my mind that since we are of the stars we are significantly influenced by them throughout our entire lives!

The full moon phenomena is a good example of this!

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Egoismyname
Mars being a fiery, fast moving planet,

What makes you think Mars is a fiery planet? As to a fast moving planet, it is slower than Mercury, Venus and earth.

www.sjsu.edu...

Astrology is just made up nonsense.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I can understand the solar seasons needing a difference in diet, I can fathom the lunar cycle effecting dietary changes to remain stable, and I can understand the day night cycle and dietary needs to regulate that also. but the bigger cycles are kind of way farther from my comprehension than I can fathom. The position of stars could just be related to the trek around the sun. This could be related to the solar seasons of the earth.

Many of these changes would be related to the differences in temperatures and the bigger the difference in temp the more pronounced the change would be. If you stayed in a building with constant climate these seasonal changes would not be so pronounced. But that might mean that our bodies would not use up certain chemicals that our body saves so these chemicals could also become a problem. All of our history, many of our ancestors would have variance in temperatures during a day. Cooler in the morning and night stimulates different processes and these processes are important to our health to a certain extent. That thermostat that regulates our environment is a bad thing. Turning it down at night is good advice for most, it forces our bodies to utilize some of it's stored energy. This is a cycle in itself.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Santos Bonacci talks about this a lot. As above so below. The stars and planets play a much bigger role than most people realize.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Egoismyname
Article: Vedic Medical Astrology

We live, thrive and decline within the cycles of a greater clockwork - the timing of space. Astrology maps us onto the cycles of our solar system and beyond. Earth moves in tandem with its brothers and sister, the inner and outer planets of our solar system. Being giant electromagnetic bodies zipping through space at tremendous speeds, they influence the currents of our earthly atmosphere and daily lives. At birth our first breath connects us to the universe. Western Astrology and Chinese Astrology contend that this breath, that brings us into the present moment, also imprints the basis of our character and life rhythm into our mortal bodies. Qi is disseminated through our body-organ system in resonance with the universal clock at that time. The inner and outer planets of our solar system are the organs of our space body, and influence physical as well as psychological arenas of our life. For example, Mars being a fiery, fast moving planet, often associated with our anima, rules over how we manifest our actions and desires in life. Where it was located at the time of our birth on our celestial compass speaks to where and how we apply our will power.

Vedic Medical astrology is a science that demands a union of knowledge of both astrology and
medicine. Ideally, it takes years of acquiring astrological expertise and also becoming totally
familiar with physiology, anatomy and pathology to qualify as a medical astrologer who being
an Ayurvedic physician, can accurately sense imbalances, weak spots and advice clients on the
best procedures for regaining health.
One's horoscope can describe with great accuracy the unique constitutional makeup of an
individual, including the resilience of the immune system as well as structural and functional
weaknesses.

Aside from any form of astrology not being science, probably least of all "medical astrology" I notice on the article you have linked to there are the contact details of a clinic; address, phone number etc.

I really hope you're not trying to gain business from this post as this would undoubtedly be against site rules.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

Not at all, but also I can't erase it from their article.

top topics

join