It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girlfriend and I saw a glowing White ball Last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Hello I'm new and I'm happy to be here

The girl who slept next to me woke up in the middle of the night and woke me up (she gets scared of the dark) and told me to look into the closet. When I did my heart skipped a beat because I saw a glowing ball of white light in the closet. We watched it for a few minutes until she completely lost it and told me to turn the lights on and when I did it vanished.

We have black curtains, no candles, no lights on in the room whats so ever so absolutely no chance of a reflection (made sure by looking around carefully before turning on the lights.)

In truth it scared me too but you know when you have a girl who's getting 'worried' you don't want to show fear, i felt like I had to be strong for the moment. But it gave me chills down my spine.

Thank you anyone who responds to help, I honestly don't know what to make of it

edit on 1-8-2014 by Vasistdas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Was the light brighter than usual? Like a camera flash bright?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: thirdcoast

It was bright but it was very small. I would say the size of a marble

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Weird huh? I have never seen such a thing but just to back you up in some sort of way....I had a friend who once told me the same thing happened to her. She was not given to making things up or fantasizing so..maybe you aren't totally nuts :-)

a reply to: Vasistdas

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Maybe ball lightning?

Welcome to ATS...hope you find answers.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: watanaquat

I wouldn't believe I would be nuts on the account my girlfriend saw it first. I would of been sleeping like a child if she didn't wake me up (thumb in mouth drooling)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Eating the flesh of time I stop and think.. Have I done this before.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Is it the school holidays again?????????

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Was she screaming "Oh God, Oh God" when she saw it. If so you may have your answer ;-)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Welcome.
My wife and I had a blue sphere, almost the size of a basketball, hover in our bedroom a year or two ago. We both watched it for a while and then it just turned off. It wasn't really bright or anything and it didn't cast a lot of light like it should've but it was clear and very real. We tried to debunk it but couldn't. Thanks for sharing

new topics

top topics

join