It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower: "US Navy Secret Plan for Extraterrestrial Contact!".

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I really don't know why there's a lot of hoop=la about this or why it seems astounding (or made up) to others.

Does no one remember that back in 2010 the UN supposedly announced having an Ambassador for Aliens (58-year-old Malaysian astrophysicist Mazlan Othman)?

This was later denied by Othman who herself is the head of the U.N.'s "Office for Outer Space Affairs"--which is charged with "promoting international cooperation in the peaceful uses of outer space". The "Office for Outer Space Affairs" was established in 1962 and is based at the United Nations Office in Vienna, Austria.

There is some controversy as to why there was the announcement, then a denial, but some insiders believe that it was an decision made for public testing of reaction (which there wasn't much of).

UN to appoint Earth contact for aliens

United Nations to Appoint Alien Ambassador?

"under the Outer Space Treaty of 1967, overseen by the Office for Outer Space Affairs, members of the U.N. agree to protect Earth against contamination by taking the precaution of "sterilizing" extraterrestrials " A U.N. ambassador to E.T.? Sounds like sci-fi

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The best thing about having your alien base underwater would be that humans don`t have the technology to reach the deepest places so your base would remain safe and undetected.
A spaceship isn`t much different than a sea going ship,maybe that`s why they call them space"ships"?
When you`re dealing ships the navy are the people to go to.
edit on 11-8-2014 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
yep, our "Alien" connection

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter
I will say it does make you wonder why they picked the Navy. Why not the Air Force? Do they possibly know something we don't? Could there be any validity to the U.S.O theory connected to this. Hypathetical and all of course.

They Pick the Navy because.... Uhh.. they call space vehicles spaceSHIPS?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: Arken

Nice find, but Exonews has a strong bias - just read their news:
Isn't it possible Exonews just made up something?

There is almost no chance that non-terrestrial sentient intelligences will ever appear in our neighborhood, let alone visit Earth in person. Virtual contact? Perhaps. Nano-tech contact, perhaps.

This is just a made up 'something', you are correct.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

I will say it does make you wonder why they picked the Navy. Why not the Air Force? Do they possibly know something we don't? Could there be any validity to the U.S.O theory connected to this. Hypathetical and all of course.

They Pick the Navy because.... Uhh.. they call space vehicles spaceSHIPS?

That's ridiculous. Its called airships as well. So it doesnt necessarily have anything with the navy.

No, there is only one reason why its supposed to be the Navy that goes into space...

They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Submarines are a lot more like spaceships than airplanes. They have to have life support systems and be air tight.

Navy is who would be up there in LEO and "beyond". They would let the Air Force putz around in-atmosphere for the most part. The AF seems to like to play around with things like that secret mini-shuttle and satellites, but that's pretty much it.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

The idea behind the Navy and ETs or space travel in general is that the Navy is the mirror to a military space branch. The Navy have "ships". They sail the ocean (traverse the stars). The air force simply buzz some planes around the planet, the Navy (and/or any type of maritime organizations or people) is represented in all science fiction as the same as would be space fearing opposites of themselves.

Space ships, space trade ships (cargo), space pirates, space loners, space tourism (cruise lines), space navy (command) -usually referred to in Navy rank, with a captain or admiral. The idea is everything you find in the sea, would be in space, given the capability.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: wrkn4livn

And nuclear engineering.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join